You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >Forcing for headshave
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care:Forcing for headshave
2015-01-05
Name: Shiny HI , can anyone help me how to convince my parents. They are forcing me to do mottai as I have severe hairfall and dandruff problem. I am working and do not have the courage to go bald to office. I don' t know what to do?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-08-06
Name: mahesh
Subject:  RE:Forcing for headshave
hello shiny,
you are really very brave girl, the hair is most beautiful part in women body, and you shave your head its really very courageous thing, so now what you decided to grow hair, or again you do same thing.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-06
Name: niyati
hello shiny,
its your decision your family no one to take your decision in behalf of you, so dont worry, and try to avoid head shave you can keep boycut of blunk cut, but dont do full head shave.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-06
Name: dipika
hello shiny,
you had posted this post long time back, and after you had posted second post about your mottai, that you shave your head, and you was felt good that time, so what about second time head shave.

2017-08-06
Name: nirupa
hello shiny,
its good thing that you got chance to do mottai through your parents, its due to rituals of your family, but it will helpful to you to solve your all hair related problems so try it once.

2017-08-06
Name: nikita
hello shiny,
if you are working then its obvious then dont dare to do mottai, in may case also if my parents to shave my head i never listen to them, and oppose them, but its look wearied also.

2017-06-28
Name: Neethu
Hi, I'm getting frequent dreams that I'm seeing myself in mottai look . What does that means. Can anyone suggest.

2017-06-22
Name: ganga
hello shiny,
its good to hear that you done mottai,and for religious thing you respect, so you should enjoy your new look, and definitely its suits on you, so give yourself comfort level.

2017-06-22
Name: amrish
hello shiny,
its good that you taken decision of mottai, how you feel after done mottai, so now your hair grow slowly, and now you keep long hair, or you decide your hairstyle, think on that.

2017-06-22
Name: dharmendra
hello shiny,
its very good thing, last month also i done mottai, for religious reason, and really i feel very good after doing mottai, and now my new hairs come slowly, and its smooth also.

2017-06-22
Name: kshitija
hello shiny,
are you enjoying your new look or not, and now onward what you decided that you keep long hair or short hair, or again you try head shave but really it was good experience.

2017-06-22
Name: bina
hello shiny,
its good thing, if someone face the any hair problem or dandruff problem then also the mottai is best solution for that, it want courage to do mottai, and going out like this.

2017-06-22
Name: harish
hello shiny,
you should listen to your heart, if you dont feel to do mottai, then you should do, my parents also doing same things forcing me to do mottai, and really i say no to them.

2017-06-22
Name: jigar
hello shiny,
if your done mottai, then how your look,and are you enjoying your new look, so how you feel after mottai, and you are not able to go out from home, on job place or anything out.

2017-06-22
Name: ajit
hello shiny,
if you dont want to do mottai, then its your wish, its your life and its your wish to head shave, so you can tell to your parents, and no one can force you for mottai.

2017-06-03
Name: kiran
hello shiny,
if you face any problem then its right to clear head or done head shave so its good for u, so for dandruff treatment its good to do head shave, and also you try to take hair grow treatment.

2017-06-03
Name: kranti
hello shiny,
its your decision if you dont want to do mottai then dont do, and you should tell to your parents about this, you are working girl and how you go to office after doing head shave.

2017-05-26
Name: Shiny
Hi,All. It's been 1year I have put my last mottai . I'm still maintain short hair. I'm.very happy still you all support me .

2017-05-03
Name: raghav
hello shiny,
are your enjoying your new look or not, how you feel after done mottai, are you able to go out from home, on job place, or anything else, how was your experience share here.

2017-05-03
Name: sinchi
hello shiny,
really shiny, are you serious you done mottai, but how you feel when you cut your hair, and head shave , i dont have that much daring to shave the head, and go to office, you are brave girl.

2017-05-26
Name: Shiny
Subject:  RE:RE:Forcing for headshave
Even I was not that brave when I did my mottai , I was at home for almost 1year because I had to undergo treatment and I have to put repeated mottai. I did not get job also that time. Later I got courage and Im used to be in mottai look most of the time so I started going out with courage .
Msg Objection   Go to Top
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85 

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Forcing for headshave

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
Forcing for headshave

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
Forcing for headshave

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Shaved girl with a tuft
hello minisha,
initially you can get negative as well as positive comment from people, but its your choice and if you feel happy in this, so you can carry this hairstyle confidently you can. try this once.... - ganesh [View Message]
hello minisha,
are you serious and plane to do this hair cut, but its perfectly fine with girls, i saw girls who kept tuft on her crown after head shave, so its not bad also, you just try it and take a look.... - pinky [View Message]
hello minisha,
i have not seen any girl who is keep tuft on shave head, i dont think its look good, but you carry this confidently then its on you, you will get many people comments on that.... - nilima [View Message]
hello minisha,
are you planning to do this thing, so its great thing, you should take experience once, so you will get idea about all this, also do whatever you feel right nothing else.... - harsha [View Message]
hello minisha,
are you planning to do this, so you done headshave, how was your experience, and how you feel after done this, it you get too many bad reaction on that, shave your tuft off and go clean bald.... - pooja [View Message]
RE:Repeat Gundu
hello geeta,
being bald or shave full head its need guts and braveness, its not easy to shave head to girl, because in women hair is attractive things and that she remove so its so painful feeling.... - rajat [View Message]
RE:Repeat Gundu
hello geeta,
i was done head shave in three years before, and that time i was felt so much relax, and light weight on head, so i feel emptyness on head, so it was great experience for me.... - divya [View Message]