You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >Forcing for headshave
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care:Forcing for headshave
2015-01-05
Name: Shiny HI , can anyone help me how to convince my parents. They are forcing me to do mottai as I have severe hairfall and dandruff problem. I am working and do not have the courage to go bald to office. I don' t know what to do?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-05-26
Name: Shiny
Subject:  RE:Forcing for headshave
Hi,All. It's been 1year I have put my last mottai . I'm still maintain short hair. I'm.very happy still you all support me .
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-05-03
Name: raghav
hello shiny,
are your enjoying your new look or not, how you feel after done mottai, are you able to go out from home, on job place, or anything else, how was your experience share here.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-05-03
Name: sinchi
hello shiny,
really shiny, are you serious you done mottai, but how you feel when you cut your hair, and head shave , i dont have that much daring to shave the head, and go to office, you are brave girl.

2017-05-26
Name: Shiny
Subject:  RE:RE:Forcing for headshave
Even I was not that brave when I did my mottai , I was at home for almost 1year because I had to undergo treatment and I have to put repeated mottai. I did not get job also that time. Later I got courage and Im used to be in mottai look most of the time so I started going out with courage .
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-05-16
Name: RAJ
AGREE

2017-05-03
Name: utsav
hello shiny,
my parents also doing same thing with me, they also force me to mottai, and really i m not interested to do, so why should i do, but they dont understand my mind,

2017-01-16
Name: vibhuti
hello shiny,
its good that you done mottai, because you suffer from dandruff and hair fall problem also, so its good that you done mottai, and are you still continue or not.

2017-01-16
Name: vanita
hello shiny,
finally i also done mottai, my parents are daily followed me because to mottai, they always tell me do mottai and thats for religious reason, so i was done once, but now will not do again.

2017-01-16
Name: lalitha
Vanitha are u putting mottai now ... Do u like putting mottai in temples

2017-01-16
Name: racheta
hello shiny,
are you enjoying your new look or not, and now onward what you decided that you keep long hair or short hair, or again you try head shave, but really it was good experience for me.

2017-01-16
Name: Lalitha
Racheta can u share ur mottai reason ... Why do u put mottai what's the reason and share ur experience wid place time and ur feelings

2017-01-16
Name: manjiri
hello shiny,
you taken good decision and done head shave, so its good, and i was suffer from dandruff problem, and thats why now i decided to do mottai, and it will give me good experience, and i feel excited now.

2017-01-16
Name: lalitha
Manjiri are u sure going to put mottai

2017-01-16
Name: sona
hello shiny,
hey its very good thing, last month i also do mottai, for religious reason, and really i feel very good after doing mottai, and now my new hairs come slowly, and its smooth.

2017-01-15
Name: hritik
hello shiny,
are your seriously done your mottai, but you was go through good experience, and i suggest you keep continue your herbal treatment too, so you will not suffer from dandruff problem again.

2017-01-15
Name: kranti
hello shiny,
you feel great as you mentioned in your post, so it was good things, but after you was done mottai, now are you want to keep long hair, or your decide to keep short hair or will do mottai again.

2017-01-15
Name: pragati
hello shiny,
you was taken good decision about head shave, so it was good feelings and you was share your experience also, but now onward you should maintain your hair with Ayurveda treatment.

2017-01-15
Name: jigar
hello shiny,
its good to hear that you done mottai for your good hair and for religious things so its good things, and your new look suits on you, so it will give you comfort level.

2017-01-15
Name: naresh
hello shiny,
its good that you was done your head shave so now you feel happy in your good look so it will you keep continue or not and if yes then you definitely enjoy your new look.

2017-01-02
Name: rubina
hello shiny,
are you enjoying your new look, are you onward keep short hair, or you think about long hair, so how was that experience, share here so we will know how was the experience.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84 

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Forcing for headshave

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
Forcing for headshave

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
Forcing for headshave

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:headshave and nose piercing (
hello girija,
i read your post, and its really very shocking how you was felt that time, can imagine, your mother in law had done all these in an sentimental wise, but dont worry you will get new hair soon, and you look beautiful like before, but positive thing is that your husband love you so much, and best part you also live in UK so there its look like fashion, so... - kritika [View Message]
RE:Forcing for headshave
Hi,All. It's been 1year I have put my last mottai . I'm still maintain short hair. I'm.very happy still you all support me . ... - Shiny [View Message]
RE:RE:Forcing for headshave
Even I was not that brave when I did my mottai , I was at home for almost 1year because I had to undergo treatment and I have to put repeated mottai. I did not get job also that time. Later I got courage and Im used to be in mottai look most of the time so I started going out with courage . ... - Shiny [View Message]
RE:TONSURE - BALD AGAIN
hello girish,
i thought its long time gap you taken to cut your hair, i also wanted to know how you can able to take care of your hair, and how can you manage hair, i prefer to small length of my hair.... - santosh [View Message]
hello girish,
why you like to do head shave in every six month, is there any perticular reason, or you like head shave, can you tell me the reason behind your tonsure, so i can also try once.... - krishna [View Message]
hello girish,
its good and i was also done tonsure in last year, i feel good and comfortable, but my family and friends, specially my elder sister laugh on me, and called me some nick name, so feel embarssing.... - jeevan [View Message]
hello girish,
i read all story of your about the head shave, but if you really like to do head shave then you should do, but i dont understand its not suit on everyone, the head shave is suitable for some people only.... - jigar [View Message]

Jamaican herbs Video..