You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >Forcing for headshave
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care:Forcing for headshave
2015-01-05
Name: Shiny HI , can anyone help me how to convince my parents. They are forcing me to do mottai as I have severe hairfall and dandruff problem. I am working and do not have the courage to go bald to office. I don' t know what to do?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-06-28
Name: Neethu
Subject:  RE:Forcing for headshave
Hi, I'm getting frequent dreams that I'm seeing myself in mottai look . What does that means. Can anyone suggest.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-06-22
Name: ganga
hello shiny,
its good to hear that you done mottai,and for religious thing you respect, so you should enjoy your new look, and definitely its suits on you, so give yourself comfort level.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-06-22
Name: amrish
hello shiny,
its good that you taken decision of mottai, how you feel after done mottai, so now your hair grow slowly, and now you keep long hair, or you decide your hairstyle, think on that.

2017-06-22
Name: dharmendra
hello shiny,
its very good thing, last month also i done mottai, for religious reason, and really i feel very good after doing mottai, and now my new hairs come slowly, and its smooth also.

2017-06-22
Name: kshitija
hello shiny,
are you enjoying your new look or not, and now onward what you decided that you keep long hair or short hair, or again you try head shave but really it was good experience.

2017-06-22
Name: bina
hello shiny,
its good thing, if someone face the any hair problem or dandruff problem then also the mottai is best solution for that, it want courage to do mottai, and going out like this.

2017-06-22
Name: harish
hello shiny,
you should listen to your heart, if you dont feel to do mottai, then you should do, my parents also doing same things forcing me to do mottai, and really i say no to them.

2017-06-22
Name: jigar
hello shiny,
if your done mottai, then how your look,and are you enjoying your new look, so how you feel after mottai, and you are not able to go out from home, on job place or anything out.

2017-06-22
Name: ajit
hello shiny,
if you dont want to do mottai, then its your wish, its your life and its your wish to head shave, so you can tell to your parents, and no one can force you for mottai.

2017-06-03
Name: kiran
hello shiny,
if you face any problem then its right to clear head or done head shave so its good for u, so for dandruff treatment its good to do head shave, and also you try to take hair grow treatment.

2017-06-03
Name: kranti
hello shiny,
its your decision if you dont want to do mottai then dont do, and you should tell to your parents about this, you are working girl and how you go to office after doing head shave.

2017-05-26
Name: Shiny
Hi,All. It's been 1year I have put my last mottai . I'm still maintain short hair. I'm.very happy still you all support me .

2017-05-03
Name: raghav
hello shiny,
are your enjoying your new look or not, how you feel after done mottai, are you able to go out from home, on job place, or anything else, how was your experience share here.

2017-05-03
Name: sinchi
hello shiny,
really shiny, are you serious you done mottai, but how you feel when you cut your hair, and head shave , i dont have that much daring to shave the head, and go to office, you are brave girl.

2017-05-26
Name: Shiny
Subject:  RE:RE:Forcing for headshave
Even I was not that brave when I did my mottai , I was at home for almost 1year because I had to undergo treatment and I have to put repeated mottai. I did not get job also that time. Later I got courage and Im used to be in mottai look most of the time so I started going out with courage .
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-05-16
Name: RAJ
AGREE

2017-05-03
Name: utsav
hello shiny,
my parents also doing same thing with me, they also force me to mottai, and really i m not interested to do, so why should i do, but they dont understand my mind,

2017-01-16
Name: vibhuti
hello shiny,
its good that you done mottai, because you suffer from dandruff and hair fall problem also, so its good that you done mottai, and are you still continue or not.

2017-01-16
Name: vanita
hello shiny,
finally i also done mottai, my parents are daily followed me because to mottai, they always tell me do mottai and thats for religious reason, so i was done once, but now will not do again.

2017-01-16
Name: lalitha
Vanitha are u putting mottai now ... Do u like putting mottai in temples
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85 

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Forcing for headshave

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
Forcing for headshave

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
Forcing for headshave

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:BALD AGAIN
hello girish,
its your own decision so you are happy its obivous thing, and now you used to became a bald, so its normal that you feel comfortable in this, so enjoy your baldness and new hair cut also.... - naresh [View Message]
hello girish,
you had mentioned in your post that you keep small round around the tuff, i dont understand the meaning of tuff, what is it, and its good that the hair cut suits on you, so keep it up.... - rekha [View Message]
hello girish,
some people done the head shave due to some reason because they suffer from hair problem like dandruff and hair loss problem, so its not easy to them bald the head, but its useful for them.... - indira [View Message]
hello girish,
some people comfortable after head shave and being bald,because they are enough confident to carry the shave head, so its on us, how we feel comfortable in that, so choice is ours.... - ritvik [View Message]
hello girish,
nice to heard that you feel comfortable and happy with your hair cut, and why dont you try long hair , try it once, may be its also suits on you, so for change try this also once.... - gayu [View Message]
RE:sacred thread ceremony
hello divya,
first of all congratulations for you brother for this ceremony.i really dont understand why you are show excitement to see your brother naked and you are more interested in see his private part.... - anushka [View Message]
RE:sacred thread ceremony
hello divya,
the head shave you talk about its done in temple only like at temple particular place, where the person who want to give hair to god, then can give, so its good thing, and no one
can force to anyone to do this.... - sunita [View Message]

Funny kids and animals Video..