---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >Dr. Sudarshan Ghosh Dastidar in Calcutta
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Trying since long:Dr. Sudarshan Ghosh Dastidar in Calcutta
2007-06-07
Name: Protiksha
Anyone has experience with Dr. Sudarshan Ghosh Dastidar in Calcutta? I am planning to Start my IVF. I heard his name but i want to know someone' s personal experience. Please help me.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2012-06-10
Name: Raj
Subject:  Dr. Sudarshan Ghosh Dastidar
Hi Swati,
You should definitely go and meet Dr. Sudarshan Ghosh Dastidar
I can assure you, you will have the success. God bless you.
Regards
Raj
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-06-10
Name: Raj
Subject:  Dr. Sudarshan Ghosg Dastidaar
Hi Protiksha,
I am very hopeful that your \" protiksha\" may finally end at Ghosh Dastidaar' s Institute of Fertility and research. We have been trying for a baby since 8 years including in Europe, but failed. Its here with able treatment from the Doctor, we went through the ICSI process and my wife is pregnant for 4 months now. We are very happy. He is like our god now. Go for it. He is really very very good.
Regards
Raj
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-06-09
Name: Ila
Subject:  IVF
I have had my IVF with Dr Rajeev Agarwal at Care IVF Kolkata. They are working with Dr Sadhana Desai of Mumbai. I found them excellent.

2012-02-13
Name: swati
Subject:  ivf
Hi,

I am looking for some information regarding good doctors for IVF in Kolkata, Can you please suggest
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-06-11
Name: Protiksha
Subject:  Thanks
Hi lla,
Thanks for your guidance. Can you please tell me that was your IVF Successful?
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Dr. Sudarshan Ghosh Dastidar in Calcutta

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Please suggest good fertility clininc in Kolkata
Hi Surbahi if you ask about IVF i would say there are a lot of hospitals which are helping people you can check with some good doctors and people who have already undertaken this treatment.... - Usha [View Message]
RE:Best Fertility Clinic in Kolkata
Hi vijaya, thats great thanks for giving a brief experience we shall surely suggest this doctor to our friends when they come across asking for any good doctor in this particular area.... - Jayanti [View Message]
RE:Trying since 8 months
Hi Tina, you are still young do not worry keep trying till 1 year and if it does not click try contacting your doctor if you have PCOD trouble which is easy to cure. All the best ... - Meru [View Message]
RE:Good IVF center/doctor in Pune
Hi Ted, Dr.Ritu is one among the most demanded and known doctor in the city. So you can always make use of the reviews been provided by her clients about her and accordingly decide.... - Tejal [View Message]
RE:Good IVF center/doctor in Pune
Hi Ted, Dr. Ritu she is the answer for all your questions and will see to it that you are been offered with the best treatment and remedies for all sort of trouble you are going through being a women.... - Nandita [View Message]
RE:what is regestrone NULL
Hi if its given by a doctor it should help your wife. however if you have doubt try consulting any other doctor and take advice he will provide you the best treatment and also tell you about the doctor.... - Swarna [View Message]
RE:Please suggest IUI in Delhi Please help
Hi Sheetal, Vivek is a good doctor, i had taken my wife to him during pregnancy so do not worry. Try to follow the tips which he provides you and accordingly get the treatment done.... - Kailash [View Message]

The Air Filter of Your Car Video..