• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Planning a Baby Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >Dr. Sudarshan Ghosh Dastidar in Calcutta
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Trying since long: Dr. Sudarshan Ghosh Dastidar in Calcutta
Name: Protiksha
Date: 2007-06-07
Anyone has experience with Dr. Sudarshan Ghosh Dastidar in Calcutta? I am planning to Start my IVF. I heard his name but i want to know someone' s personal experience. Please help me.
Name: Raj
Subject:  Dr. Sudarshan Ghosh Dastidar
Date: 2012-06-10
Hi Swati,
You should definitely go and meet Dr. Sudarshan Ghosh Dastidar
I can assure you, you will have the success. God bless you.
Regards
Raj
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Raj
Subject:  Dr. Sudarshan Ghosg Dastidaar
Date: 2012-06-10
Hi Protiksha,
I am very hopeful that your \" protiksha\" may finally end at Ghosh Dastidaar' s Institute of Fertility and research. We have been trying for a baby since 8 years including in Europe, but failed. Its here with able treatment from the Doctor, we went through the ICSI process and my wife is pregnant for 4 months now. We are very happy. He is like our god now. Go for it. He is really very very good.
Regards
Raj

Name: Ila
Subject:  IVF
Date: 2007-06-09
I have had my IVF with Dr Rajeev Agarwal at Care IVF Kolkata. They are working with Dr Sadhana Desai of Mumbai. I found them excellent.

Name: swati
Subject:  ivf
Date: 2012-02-13
Hi,

I am looking for some information regarding good doctors for IVF in Kolkata, Can you please suggest
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Protiksha
Subject:  Thanks
Date: 2007-06-11
Hi lla,
Thanks for your guidance. Can you please tell me that was your IVF Successful?
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Dr. Sudarshan Ghosh Dastidar in Calcutta

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
ivf centre-srushti fertility-inputs
i was trying to conceive for the past 5 years, every doc, gave me all different insights ,till i met dr.Samundi Sankari from srushti- chennai. She made it happen in my 3rd ivf cycle.I felt her experience gave me the result... - sadhna [View Message]
advance fertility clinic
i recommend you to consult dr.nirmala(advance fertility)..the staffs are really supporting..especially nurses..we went bcz my husband was having low sperm count & all doctors askd us to do ivf.we already had a failed ivf history..the care dr.nirmala have taken impressed us alot.we got a beautiful angel on our 1st ivf attempt from the clinic.... - ss [View Message]
Feeling sad
I have irregular periods and I am taking medicines for this but still I am having problems. My periods are not being regularized. I am planning to have a baby now but I don' t think it' s possible for me in a normal way. I feel that I wont be able to become a mother. Whenever I see babies all around me, I feel sad at not being able to have my own. ... - Sunaina [View Message]
low sperm count
I have a low sperm count due to which I am unable to get my wife pregnant. What should I do? Can I ever father a baby?... - Prakash [View Message]
More Info About Dr Phadnis
Hi VG,

Can you give me more info about how was your experience with Dr. Phadnis ?....Did you go for an IVF or ICSI treatment ?

Thanks... - PS [View Message]
Thomas is the no 1 dr in india
Dear all,

it is no doubt that dr thomas is the best dr in india.

pls visit his website and you can see the no of awards he has got. So many scientist and innovator award. he is so great

in chennai nothing is good other than CFC.

Other centres are money minded.

... - Jennifer [View Message]
IVF

Hi Ria,Read ur message and just wanted to contact u as my isue is also same and i had gone through 5 IVF cycles and all unsuccessful and i m very stress and disappointed. But that message was dropped in 2013, after that did, u try again.Pleaselet me know becoz my issue is also same.
Regards... - trisha [View Message]

How to buy a computer Video