• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Planning a Baby Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >Dr. Sudarshan Ghosh Dastidar in Calcutta
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Trying since long: Dr. Sudarshan Ghosh Dastidar in Calcutta
Name: Protiksha
Date: 2007-06-07
Anyone has experience with Dr. Sudarshan Ghosh Dastidar in Calcutta? I am planning to Start my IVF. I heard his name but i want to know someone' s personal experience. Please help me.
Name: Raj
Subject:  Dr. Sudarshan Ghosh Dastidar
Date: 2012-06-10
Hi Swati,
You should definitely go and meet Dr. Sudarshan Ghosh Dastidar
I can assure you, you will have the success. God bless you.
Regards
Raj
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Raj
Subject:  Dr. Sudarshan Ghosg Dastidaar
Date: 2012-06-10
Hi Protiksha,
I am very hopeful that your \" protiksha\" may finally end at Ghosh Dastidaar' s Institute of Fertility and research. We have been trying for a baby since 8 years including in Europe, but failed. Its here with able treatment from the Doctor, we went through the ICSI process and my wife is pregnant for 4 months now. We are very happy. He is like our god now. Go for it. He is really very very good.
Regards
Raj

Name: Ila
Subject:  IVF
Date: 2007-06-09
I have had my IVF with Dr Rajeev Agarwal at Care IVF Kolkata. They are working with Dr Sadhana Desai of Mumbai. I found them excellent.

Name: swati
Subject:  ivf
Date: 2012-02-13
Hi,

I am looking for some information regarding good doctors for IVF in Kolkata, Can you please suggest
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Protiksha
Subject:  Thanks
Date: 2007-06-11
Hi lla,
Thanks for your guidance. Can you please tell me that was your IVF Successful?
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Dr. Sudarshan Ghosh Dastidar in Calcutta

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
looking for egg donor
Hello,

I am going for ivf soon in bangalore, so need egg donor, kindly contact me if anyone interested, compensation will be payed, donor should be less than 33 year, should have one healthy child.

Regards,
Sharma... - bangalorefather [View Message]
donate egg
I like to donate.i want to know the producure.
... - anitha [View Message]
Question
Can u plz give me the number nd the address of doctor ghosh dastidar ... - Kasturi [View Message]
Hi...
I have been to care ivf nd also gone through a an unsuccessful ivf.I mnot at all satisfied wid the procedure over thr so haven not troed for the second attempt of ivf.
But if anyone have been to doctor gutgutia plz tell me as I m planning to go to him thank you... - Kasturi [View Message]
Dr. Vikas Aggarwal
Hi Kiran , plz share Dr. Vikas details. Do you have any expereince with Dr. Vikas in case of IVF. I have already 2 failed IVF cycyle . Now, I want to go in AIIMS as it is affordable too. plz share Dr. Vikas details.... - deep singh [View Message]
good centre
its been a very reputed centre in madras. one of my relative had a child their after very long time. ... - Tejaswini [View Message]
Southend fertility and ivf
I would suggest Southend Fertility and IVF centre in Delhi as one of the most reliable clinics to get consultation and treatment . They provide affordable IVF treatments and pre-treatment consultations for complete medical advice for couples having trouble conceiving.
... - tanvi [View Message]

IPhone demo Video