• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Planning a Baby Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >Dr. Sudarshan Ghosh Dastidar in Calcutta
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Trying since long: Dr. Sudarshan Ghosh Dastidar in Calcutta
Name: Protiksha
Date: 2007-06-07
Anyone has experience with Dr. Sudarshan Ghosh Dastidar in Calcutta? I am planning to Start my IVF. I heard his name but i want to know someone' s personal experience. Please help me.
Name: Raj
Subject:  Dr. Sudarshan Ghosh Dastidar
Date: 2012-06-10
Hi Swati,
You should definitely go and meet Dr. Sudarshan Ghosh Dastidar
I can assure you, you will have the success. God bless you.
Regards
Raj
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Raj
Subject:  Dr. Sudarshan Ghosg Dastidaar
Date: 2012-06-10
Hi Protiksha,
I am very hopeful that your \" protiksha\" may finally end at Ghosh Dastidaar' s Institute of Fertility and research. We have been trying for a baby since 8 years including in Europe, but failed. Its here with able treatment from the Doctor, we went through the ICSI process and my wife is pregnant for 4 months now. We are very happy. He is like our god now. Go for it. He is really very very good.
Regards
Raj

Name: Ila
Subject:  IVF
Date: 2007-06-09
I have had my IVF with Dr Rajeev Agarwal at Care IVF Kolkata. They are working with Dr Sadhana Desai of Mumbai. I found them excellent.

Name: swati
Subject:  ivf
Date: 2012-02-13
Hi,

I am looking for some information regarding good doctors for IVF in Kolkata, Can you please suggest
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Protiksha
Subject:  Thanks
Date: 2007-06-11
Hi lla,
Thanks for your guidance. Can you please tell me that was your IVF Successful?
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Dr. Sudarshan Ghosh Dastidar in Calcutta

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
deley priaods cycle
hi my wife has deleyed her prioads 15 days deleyed in evry month?someone suggested me regstrone tablets please help me is this right medicine for regular prioads ?? is this right medicine to suggested me???... - jayu [View Message]
I need help
Hey friends its Mandeep(male) from punjab

I am married for 6 months and my wife got periods after an complete cycle and from last month she didn' t got dates and her all tests are negative. Is there any problem with her or is this happen because oof me? I hope you understand my problem.
I am sorry if I had asked in wrong topic.... - Mandeep Singh [View Message]
hope it gets better
I think you guys should visit some doc and explain the problem. If u want a child it can be done through IVF, or sperm donation.

Another issue could be that ur husband may have a problem with ur past and may not be accepting the fact that there is a problem.

if sexual satisfaction is a issue and u have tried all ur efforts try going to a psychiat... - ur friend [View Message]
hello dear
Hello dear, my reply is with regards to the specific need of yours for an iitian. I' m Karan kumar, pass out from IIT Delhi of 2011 batch, worked in NHAI for 2 years and currently in civil services. Regarding physical appearance I' m 6ft 1inch tall, very fair and athletic body frame. Let me know if ur interested... - Karan kumar [View Message]
Glad to Help
Hello, I am not a frequent visitor to this site so saw your post late. I am a 34 year married guy with 1 kid - in software industry at a high position. I am located in Mumbai and can travel if required.

Cheers!... - softwareguy007 [View Message]
Ivf
That' s normal same problem was faced by my friend. finely she went Dr shivani. And after sometime she blessed with a child. ... - Prakshi pathak [View Message]
Dont lose hope !
I was also affected TB pelvis, was so depressed and upset, then my friend asked to to visit doc. samundi in chennai from srushti fertility centre. She first got my tubes re-functional through a laproscopy surgery and cleaned my uterus also. Finally also tried an IVF with ICSI today Iam 32 weeks pregnant awaiting my little angel' s birth. Try to find a good doctor like her,... - Friend in need [View Message]

Home Remedy for dry and flaky skin Video