You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >BALD AGAIN
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care:BALD AGAIN
2014-12-08
Name: k.girish Hi,

Yesterday I had gone BALD again, with small round around the tuff, called GHERA. The size of the tuff is almost 8 to 9 inch, since, I am maintaining the same for past 6 to 7 years.Rather, I am bald for past 12 years, but, in the meantime, I had removed the tuff and ghera.

It was a very good experience being bald, because, the barber to whom I usually go, he takes a much care for me and shave very smooth.

Thanks

k.girish
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-07-14
Name: gayu
Subject:  RE:BALD AGAIN
hello girish,
nice to heard that you feel comfortable and happy with your hair cut, and why dont you try long hair , try it once, may be its also suits on you, so for change try this also once.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-07-14
Name: ritvik
hello girish,
some people comfortable after head shave and being bald,because they are enough confident to carry the shave head, so its on us, how we feel comfortable in that, so choice is ours.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-07-14
Name: indira
hello girish,
some people done the head shave due to some reason because they suffer from hair problem like dandruff and hair loss problem, so its not easy to them bald the head, but its useful for them.

2017-07-14
Name: rekha
hello girish,
you had mentioned in your post that you keep small round around the tuff, i dont understand the meaning of tuff, what is it, and its good that the hair cut suits on you, so keep it up.

2017-07-14
Name: naresh
hello girish,
its your own decision so you are happy its obivous thing, and now you used to became a bald, so its normal that you feel comfortable in this, so enjoy your baldness and new hair cut also.

2016-09-29
Name: natasha
hello girish,
the being bald is that your own opinion or its part of your family tradition, but its realy good thing for your comfort, and its look good too.

2016-09-29
Name: jenny
hello girish,
my name is jenny, and i also like keep tuff, around 5 to 6 inch, its give me so cute look and i maintain this from last 5 years and i m happy with my look,and now i think to try some different.

2016-09-29
Name: meet
hello girish,
you mentioned that your shave your head first time otherwise you always keep small round around the tuff, so how you feel after shave head, how was the experrience being bald.

2016-09-29
Name: shivam
hello girish,
you mention that you put small round around the tuff, and its 8 to 9 inch, so its look so nice, and if your carry with full confidence then its a very good for carry yourself.

2016-09-29
Name: hemlata
hello girish,
now a days shave head is a style icon so, it gives cool look to you, it is your any tradition or you doing it for your choice but its a unique in all hair style.

2016-09-23
Name: tanmay
hello girish,
some people done head shave due to some reason like dandruff, hair loss, but for comfort its called style and its good thing, and its easy to maintain also, its gave me unique look.

2016-09-23
Name: amit
hello girish,
its feel good, when done head shave, i feel comfotable and feeling good when i done head shave, and its easy to maintain too. it gives me stylist look.

2016-09-21
Name: ranjeet
hello girish,
i m also doing same thing last 3 years, and realy i feel good, it give me comfort and feeling good too, thats why i use to do head shave again and again.

2016-09-21
Name: ruturaj
hello girish,
i suggest you now, you should change your look now , why not you try long hair now, it will also may be suit on you, long hair look great on you, try once if suit then keep it for some time.

2016-09-21
Name: dhruvi
hello girish,
nice to hear that you maintain your hair style or baldness from around 12 years, so its good to maintain own choice, because now days trends of hair style change in every month.

2016-09-21
Name: girish
hello,
you follow any tradition of your family or for your comfort zone you are doing head shave, but its quite good thing that you do, it give a feel of uniqueness. right?

2016-09-21
Name: ritika
hello,
long time back baldness is sign of became oldness and thats why many people use to shave head fully, because that time preist also shave head and this people was idole for them.

2016-09-18
Name: Geetu
Hi Girish, even i got my head shaved yesterday and i am really feeling so free and comfortable. The best part is i need not have to comb my hair in the morning. Just get ready and keep moving.

2016-09-16
Name: Janvi
Hi Girish, Even i am bald and have put up a tatto over my head. It looks amazing even you can try. Its one of the trends which is very much popular amoung most of the people in most of the countries.

2016-09-15
Name: Tiyara
Hi Girish, yes there are a lot of people who like to keep their head bald. If it matches you then its really great to keep. Also its easy to maintain you need not keep washing your head to keep the hair nourished :)
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
BALD AGAIN

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
BALD AGAIN

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
BALD AGAIN

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Shaved girl with a tuft
hello minisha,
initially you can get negative as well as positive comment from people, but its your choice and if you feel happy in this, so you can carry this hairstyle confidently you can. try this once.... - ganesh [View Message]
hello minisha,
are you serious and plane to do this hair cut, but its perfectly fine with girls, i saw girls who kept tuft on her crown after head shave, so its not bad also, you just try it and take a look.... - pinky [View Message]
hello minisha,
i have not seen any girl who is keep tuft on shave head, i dont think its look good, but you carry this confidently then its on you, you will get many people comments on that.... - nilima [View Message]
hello minisha,
are you planning to do this thing, so its great thing, you should take experience once, so you will get idea about all this, also do whatever you feel right nothing else.... - harsha [View Message]
hello minisha,
are you planning to do this, so you done headshave, how was your experience, and how you feel after done this, it you get too many bad reaction on that, shave your tuft off and go clean bald.... - pooja [View Message]
RE:Repeat Gundu
hello geeta,
being bald or shave full head its need guts and braveness, its not easy to shave head to girl, because in women hair is attractive things and that she remove so its so painful feeling.... - rajat [View Message]
RE:Repeat Gundu
hello geeta,
i was done head shave in three years before, and that time i was felt so much relax, and light weight on head, so i feel emptyness on head, so it was great experience for me.... - divya [View Message]