You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >Girl for headshave
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care:Girl for headshave
2014-09-19
Name: bingo if u plan to get haircut next time, let me know , for a buzzed cut i will give you 5000rs , and if u plan to shave head i can give you 30,000rs. Girls only.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-06-05
Name: kiran
Subject:  RE:Girl for headshave
hello bingo,
its forum for posting some queries of share you problem so person will get some solution on that and then they can solve the issue they face, so its necessary its not platform for betting.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-06-05
Name: urjit
hello bigo,
are you here for playing game of betting on hair cut, its not good at all, and give money for head shave its so strange and its for hair cut only, and no one here will contact you.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-05-07
Name: niraj
hello bingo,
is there anyone who will ready to do,or already someone done, but how you give them, there is no way to contact you, so you just put post here, or what.

2016-02-10
Name: siya
Subject:  hi
u r playing bet bet here? why u will give money to headshave and haircut? are u mad?

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Girl for headshave

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
Girl for headshave

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
Girl for headshave

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Convincing son for headshave
Does anyone of you have any examples of how you persuaded your son to shave his head? This is the most difficult part but very good for the child. So would be good to share experiences... - Sumathi Sharma [View Message]
Not looking forward to loosing it
Hello all,
Hope to get some advice here and support. I am not sure if this forum is the right place, but found a lot of supportive people on a similar issue that others seem to bring up. I have been married for 4 years now and I am a working woman. My husband's family has a tradition of going to tirumala every year which I am ok with and I joined them so far. But thi... - Akhila Suma [View Message]
RE:Split ends problem
Hi sister deepthi

Please check your diet. Split ends will be the notification of vitamin b and c scarcity. After family doctor consultation take multi vitamin tablet or eat more spinach and green leafy vegetables ... - MPVijayKhanna [View Message]
RE:hair fall
Hi sister

Kindly check you have dandruff slso check your diet. Apply vinegar and allow to soak for one hour and wash by shampoo... - MPVijayKhanna [View Message]
RE:RE:Hair Care
Plz do vinegar mask... - MPVijayKhanna [View Message]
Do onion juice mask... - MPVijayKhanna [View Message]
Hi sis
Apply curd leave one hour and wash by herbal shampoo ... - Mpvijaykhanna [View Message]