You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Good School For My 2.5 Year Old Kid
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:Good School For My 2.5 Year Old Kid
2015-06-11
Name: Yogita Hi All,

I am looking out for good pre-school for my son. Kindly please share your experience about the same.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-07-29
Name: nalini
Subject:  RE:Good School For My 2.5 Year Old Kid
hello yogita,
what is your opinion about preschool and what is age of your kid so you think to take admission in preschool so you should give him time, and then you should put him playschool.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-07-29
Name: kajol
hello yogita,
it is good to know about your preschool info, you should know about the preschool information, and you should think about the kids opinion about preschool and all other things.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-07-29
Name: mahesh
hello yogita,
if you know about preschool you can check it on google and its right way to find out the preschool for your kid, and its you will get answer on google, and so check it regularly.

2017-07-29
Name: kiran
hello yogita,
i m from delhi noida, and i put my 3 years daughter in mother pride preschool and believe on me i got really very good experience from this preschools, the staff is too good of these schools.

2017-07-29
Name: advaita
hello yogita,
i m from mumabi, and my son was in eurokids school, i got great experience in eurokids school, the infrastructure of these school is really very good and its so effective to hold the kids,

2017-07-29
Name: girija
hello yogita,
the eurokids, and the mother pride and kidzee these are best in the preschools list the infrastructure of this school is too good, which help to hold the kids in preschool, and the staff also very good.

2017-07-29
Name: sadhana
hello yogita,
you should check the list of preschool in which area you live, so you will get your answer so it will be good for you,also you should check the activity area of preschool and its not at all bad.

2017-07-29
Name: lalita
hello yogita,
its your choice to in which preschool you want to take admission and you should go and visit personally over there, so it will be good for you to take admission in good preschool.

2017-07-29
Name: naresh
hello yogita,
the every preschool is same i dont think the school education is good and some bad, because in preschool school what studying to kids, just need to know about the infrastructure of school.

2017-07-29
Name: jigar
hello yogita,
the kidzee preschool also so good and the preschool have many branches in different cities, its not like the staff is not good in some branches, the staff is too good in every branches.

2017-07-29
Name: gayatri
hello yogita,
so many preschools face same situation because most of the parents first check the reviews of the school on internet and then they prefer to take admission in preschool so its good thing.

2017-07-29
Name: rupesh
hello yogita,
the eurokid is best school for your kid, the mother pride also best school in every school, the reviews of these preschool is too good, and thats why these schools are reputed one.

2017-07-29
Name: sangita
hello yogita,
the eurokids and mother pride preschools are too much good and the branches of these schools available every where so you will get easily the admission in this preschools, its good option for you.

2017-07-29
Name: ranjeet
hello yogita,
there is so many preschools now a days in every city, and many of the preschools have branches too so its not hard to find out preschool for kids, and there is so many good preschools.

2017-07-29
Name: jhanavi
hello yogita,
you should check the list on google also, you can take help of your friends for review about preschool so its not easy for you, so you should try to check in personally going there in preschool.

2017-07-29
Name: kiran
hello yogita,
its good that you are very much aware with you kid about his education and activities, so its good thing, so you dont think its to easy to find out the preschool in near your residence.

2017-07-29
Name: richa
hello yogita,
its your wish to take admission in good preschool and its wish of ever parents so nothing wrong in that, so there is no problem at all, you just need to find out on google.

2017-07-29
Name: rajni
hello yogita,
when you going to take admission for your kid in any preschool you should first check the facility provide by schools to kids, also you should check the activity area of preschool.

2017-07-29
Name: devika
hello yogita,
if you are really take admission in good preschool you should check it on google and then do plan to take admission in same preschool so it will be easy for you, and also its good option too.

2017-07-29
Name: resham
hello yogita,
we glad to tell you about preschool but you just need to inform us about the residence and where you stay so we can help you to give our opinion to you, so we can help you for that.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Good School For My 2.5 Year Old Kid

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Good schools in borivali ( Mumbai)?
I am planning ICSE board for my kid.
I need a help to choose the best school in borivali(Mumbai).... - Divya [View Message]
Which is the best school for girls in Bangalore?
Hello Everyone,

I am the mother of a 2.5 yr old girl child. We are planning to put our daughter in school next year (June 2018). However, we are totally confused as to which is the best place for her. Can the parents out here please help us with reviews. Kindly tell us which is the best school and also why it is the best... If you do not like a particular scho... - Mommie Panda [View Message]
RE:Which is the best school for girls in Bangalore?
You can check the feedback from your neighbours. They are the best source of information for knowing about schools.... - Aki [View Message]
RE:Good schools/preschools in Hyderabad
hello pari,
you dont worry and find out preschool near by your home which is easy for you travelling also it may be easy to drop your kid over there, so dont take admission which is far from your place.... - naina [View Message]
hello pari,
you are really very good in take responsibilities and also good to keep this responsibilities in good way, so you are good mother who is worried about take admission in good preschool.... - neha [View Message]
hello pari,
in hyderabad you can find many preschool near by your residence, you just need to check it on google, so it will be helpful for you, as well as you can take consultation from your friend circle also.... - yogesh [View Message]
hello pari,
your daughter is now only 3 years old and from now how much you are conscious about her future things, so dont take stress every things will go good in direction, need to take proper precaution.... - rihan [View Message]

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2017 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.