You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >Shaved girl with a tuft
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care:Shaved girl with a tuft
2014-08-05
Name: Minisha Kumar Hi,
Just want to know is it fine for a girl to sport a tuft on her crown after her head shave?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-09-11
Name: pooja
Subject:  RE:Shaved girl with a tuft
hello minisha,
are you planning to do this, so you done headshave, how was your experience, and how you feel after done this, it you get too many bad reaction on that, shave your tuft off and go clean bald.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-09-11
Name: harsha
hello minisha,
are you planning to do this thing, so its great thing, you should take experience once, so you will get idea about all this, also do whatever you feel right nothing else.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-09-11
Name: nilima
hello minisha,
i have not seen any girl who is keep tuft on shave head, i dont think its look good, but you carry this confidently then its on you, you will get many people comments on that.

2017-09-11
Name: pinky
hello minisha,
are you serious and plane to do this hair cut, but its perfectly fine with girls, i saw girls who kept tuft on her crown after head shave, so its not bad also, you just try it and take a look.

2017-09-11
Name: ganesh
hello minisha,
initially you can get negative as well as positive comment from people, but its your choice and if you feel happy in this, so you can carry this hairstyle confidently you can. try this once.

2017-07-25
Name: rersham
hello minisha,
its perfectly fine for a girl, to sport tuft after shaving her head, choose what you think is the best for you as you will always find people who like and dislike your stuff and things.

2017-07-25
Name: dhiraj
hello minisha,
i have not seen any so far till now, but you can try and feel the happiness of new hair style of your its new trend and start a new fashion, and if you get so many negative comment on your hair cut so clean bald.

2017-07-25
Name: dhanjay
hello minisha,
are you planning to do this, planning for head shave or something like that, you will get so many negative affect also , you should shave the tuft off and go to clean bald.

2017-07-25
Name: latika
hello minisha,
till i have not seen anyone like this, but you should try new hair style and new fashion also, you do whether it is the right thing to be done or not, actually i didnt get your question.

2017-02-06
Name: pranjal
hello minisha,
till i have not seen anyone like this, but you should try new hair style and new fashion also, you will get so many negative affect also, shave the tuft off and go clean bald.

2016-08-05
Name: Sakshi
I think it is perfectly fine for a girl to sport a tuft after shaving her head. Choose what you think is the best for you as you'll always find people who will agree and disagree in anything you do whether it is the right thing to be done or not.

2016-02-08
Name: sia
Subject:  hi
playing anything nothing too do with head shave. u r planning for headshave? actually i just didn't get ur question.

2014-11-30
Name: Varun
Subject:  Why??
Are you planning to do this. Planning for headshave ?

2014-08-08
Name: Ram Singh
Subject:  You can try
I have not seen any so far. But you can try and start a new fashion. Afterall, if you get too many bad reactions, shave the tuft off and go clean bald, which is more acceptable.

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Shaved girl with a tuft

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
Shaved girl with a tuft

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
Shaved girl with a tuft

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Shaved girl with a tuft
hello minisha,
initially you can get negative as well as positive comment from people, but its your choice and if you feel happy in this, so you can carry this hairstyle confidently you can. try this once.... - ganesh [View Message]
hello minisha,
are you serious and plane to do this hair cut, but its perfectly fine with girls, i saw girls who kept tuft on her crown after head shave, so its not bad also, you just try it and take a look.... - pinky [View Message]
hello minisha,
i have not seen any girl who is keep tuft on shave head, i dont think its look good, but you carry this confidently then its on you, you will get many people comments on that.... - nilima [View Message]
hello minisha,
are you planning to do this thing, so its great thing, you should take experience once, so you will get idea about all this, also do whatever you feel right nothing else.... - harsha [View Message]
hello minisha,
are you planning to do this, so you done headshave, how was your experience, and how you feel after done this, it you get too many bad reaction on that, shave your tuft off and go clean bald.... - pooja [View Message]
RE:Repeat Gundu
hello geeta,
being bald or shave full head its need guts and braveness, its not easy to shave head to girl, because in women hair is attractive things and that she remove so its so painful feeling.... - rajat [View Message]
RE:Repeat Gundu
hello geeta,
i was done head shave in three years before, and that time i was felt so much relax, and light weight on head, so i feel emptyness on head, so it was great experience for me.... - divya [View Message]