You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >Trying since long
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Trying since long:Trying since long
2007-05-05
Name: Editor Have you been trying to get pregnant without success? Science has made rapid advance and there are many options out there for you to consider. Find out if other members have used alternative means to get pregnant, and what the experience meant to them.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2018-08-15
Name: jesicajan
Subject:  RE:Trying since long
Hello dear. Infertility has been becoming a torment for a long time. It has ruined the life of any couple. It is not only associated with physical health. But mental too. Dear don't lose hope. There is always a dawn after darkness. With every sorrow there is happiness. Just be relaxed and calm. I tried surrogacy. And have been blessed with a boy. 2 years ago when i was struggling with infertility. I was in the same condition just as you are now. I would suggest you surrogacy. It will be helpful to you.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2018-08-14
Name: pareneti
Hello dear! I hope you're feeling better now. I wish you didn't have to go through such a tough time. However, sadly many do. TTC is no easy thing. There are soo many out there who face difficulties as you are. I think it's best to be patient and to be completely thorough in your research for alternatives. So far, you seem to be on the right track! :) Surrogacy is a great way for you to opt. I think you'll be quite happy with the result. If you're worried about the price point, there are some great fertility clinics in Europe you should check out. Keep us updated!
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2018-08-14
Name: karishma
Hi everyone, I hope all are doing good. I was searching for the best clinics of surrogacy before that my sister got the best one for her. My sister is infertile and she was very upset before but then her doctor asked her to go out of the country for her IVF process but failed in her case then we decided for the surrogacy and she went to a clinic for it. Thank God they were best for her as she was so tensed but she is letting us know here that she is doing well and the mother they got for surrogacy from them is good and she and her husband are satisfied with their work. Keep sharing comments so that it can help many people like us.

2018-08-14
Name: pareneti
Hi, thanks for sharing. I was searching for the best surrogacy clinics. I can feel the pain of such ladies who are facing this problem as infertility is more than a curse. let me know more about the best clinics. One of my cousins was facing the infertility problem and she tried IVF but failed in her case then she went for surrogacy to a clinic and going through this process and we are hoping for the best for her soon.

2018-08-14
Name: Laroine
My husband contacted a number of clinics from around the globe. Than we moved to Europe. In Europe we stayed for 4 months. But we didn't found a satisfying clinic. After 4 months we moved t another state. There are many clinics regarding surrogacy. We picked a good clinic. The clinic started our process soon and all things went well. The clinic found a good surrogate for us. Many people are talking about surrogacy here. I thought i should also share my experience with surrogacy with you people here.
I am from Japan and was happily married. I had hysterectomy cancer from early stage. I went for the treatment and i was cancer free. But this resulted in lifetime infertility. First 6 years of our marriage passed on happily roaming around the world. After 6 years we both felt the need of our children. But we both knew that i am infertile. So my husband decided that we will go through surrogacy to have a baby. Japan has banned the surrogacy. Now the surrogate is pregnant with our twin daughters. The clinic and the surrogate made our dream come true of having a baby.

2018-08-14
Name: Dhriti
Hey, everyone. I'd like to share my story. I tried for a very long time. TTC can be so time-taking. Annoying, as well. You just don't get any news! It's so hard to be in that situation. I'm impatient by nature, as well. So, thank God for my patient husband, I guess. It was a really difficult time. When after a few months I found out that I was infertile. And there was no point in trying. It was a heartbreaking time. I found success a few years later through IVF. But, this is for the ladies who are TTC. Just hang in there. And keep visiting your doctor. It's really important. Good luck to all of you. I really hope it happens fast!

2018-08-14
Name: lady_gaga
Since you are still young in the infertility world they would have suggested starting with IUI. You can try a couple more rounds of IUI, but I would move to the next step if it doesn't work. If your husband's sperm report is not optimal the best option may be to move to IVF+ICSI or PICSI if your clinic offers that and if you can afford it. And if you are not 100% satisfied with your current clinic don't hesitate to get second opinions. If you are in the US, the Resolve infertility forum is an invaluable resource.

2018-08-14
Name: jess
Hello. I hope you are doing well .im glad you shared this post. Infertility has become so common nowadays. People are struggling with it for years. It gives them frustration and depression. Imagine trying for years but ending up with no baby or a news that you can never have one of your own. Nowadays more techniques like IUI and IVF have been developed. They are so advanced. They used to be really expensive but now they are affordable in some places. I hope people benefit from this.

2018-08-13
Name: emly
Hi, hope you feel good. Majority of women get pregnant but cannot become a mother due to MC. MC is the main reason behind infertility. Infertility becomes more popular day by day. Every woman deserves to become a mother. But due to infertility, it's not possible. My friend also an infertile. The main reason for her infertility was her 3 MC. But Thanks to fertility clinics. Now she has a cute daughter from surrogacy. Surrogacy is the best option for an infertile couple. However, IVF is the other treatment for infertility. But surrogacy is safer than other treatments.

2018-08-12
Name: seeta_ajay
Hey, How are you? I hope everything was fine for you. I hope that your child is now with you. Surrogacy is a beautiful process. It has helped many infertile women. I don't know why it is the most controversial topic in India. We Indians can't say that we have a baby through surrogacy. Our society is not accepting this. But we have 8toaware all people. It completes our families. There should be awareness sessions about surrogacy. People will accept it gradually. Hope for the best. Stay strong all.

2018-08-12
Name: mumtaz_jahan
Hey , hope you are doing well. I loved your story. You are such a strong lady. It is such a brave step to try again and again. Your husband is a gem of a person. I am so happy that you finally made it. As they say all is well if it ends well. As for your question. In my life my Deaerest Hubby is my support system.I had conceived twice but had to abort my child both times. Because it was an ectopic pregnancy. I had faced severe depression afterwards. I had no hope left. I started ignoring friends and family. But my husband was by my side in that difficult time. He handled my mood swings and helped me overcome my depression.

2018-08-11
Name: Lily
Hey, hope you are doing well. thank you so much for posting this. Infertility is such a curse. I have been facing it since so long. It was so hard for me to deal with it and survive it. but i survived anyway. I had a miscarriage 8 years back. And i couldn't conceive at all after that. Infertility has no as such cause. I don;t know why this happened with me. I am considering surrogacy these days for my opt. I have been researching on it a lot. I am preparing my mind. As this is the last time i am going to try for my baby. and if i fail i will quit everything. So making a decision is hard. I hope i make a right choice. And it works for me also. Need wishes and prayers.

2018-08-11
Name: Espa
Infertility is very hard to live with. I am infertile because of hysterectomy cancer. Surrogacy is ban in Japan. So we moved to Europe to find surrogacy related clinics. We consulted many clinics in Europe. Than we came to know about a good clinic.
We found a very good clinic.
Now we are having twins with the help of this clinic.The clinic gave us a very good surrogate mom.With the help of that mom we are having our two twin daughters.
We are so excited and happy.

2018-08-11
Name: jesmine
Subject:  RE:RE:Trying since long
Infertility no doubt is a curse to have in life. But I am happy to see that you get rid of it. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Cna you please tell me which clinic you consult in Europe and What they are offering. I am also an infertile woman and my infertility cause is an accident I had a few years ago. I am also looking for a solution to my Infertility. Please guide me with this. Do tell me about all the procedure you go through in this time. Looking for your response please help me with this.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2018-08-10
Name: LokiePoo
I had 3 miscarriages losses. This kind of losses is very hard to be faced. I tried very hard to be pregnant but there was no luck with it. I tried again and again. Finally, i was pregnant for the first time. I was very happy and then all happiness went away with a miscarriage. Than again i was pregnant for 2 more times. But again both pregnancies resulted in miscarriages. My first marriage ended badly and i was totally heartbroken. Than i met another man and he was very kind and good. I am going to marry him soon. Now i am 43 years old. I told him every complication regarding my infertility. He said he is happy with me. I have asked him that we will go for infertility treatment to have a baby. He has agreed for it. I am so happy. I am going to start a new life soon.

2018-08-10
Name: Lilly
Subject:  RE:RE:Trying since long
TTC is the hardest period of a woman life. I was also trying to conceive for a long time. But had no luck with TTC. Although i conceived 3 times the miscarriages were in fate. My first husband left me and i was totally broke. Than i was in depression quitting my job and staying up last night. Now i am at an age of 43. I am going to be married again. I have told my husband everything about my complications regarding pregnancy. He is still willing to marry me. He says that he has consulted some good clinics regarding surrogacy and we will go for surrogacy to have a child. I had many complications regarding pregnancy. Now i am happy i have someone to support me. People here have shared their stories of TTC. They also have shared their success stories of Surrogacy. I am now trying to know the experience of people about surrogacy. If someone has a recent experience of surrogacy than kindly share with me your experience. Thanks in advance.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2018-08-10
TTC is a hard thing to handle. I can understand the pain of infertility or unable to conceive. Women who are suffering from these issues shouldn't lose hope. losing hope is not the solution to the problem. There is always a solution to every problem and a treatment for every disease. I was TTC for 4 years. I don't even want to remember my time of difficulties. It was really bad. But science is very advanced now. Now I am a mother of two. I wish no women have to go through this. Good luck everyone.

2018-08-10
Hi, I don't have my personal experience of IVF. But my friend had experienced IVF. She suffering from infertility due to PCOS. It's very hard to cope up with this. Then she chose a good fertility clinic for her treatment. Now she has a cute boy. The doctor also gave her the strick instructions after IVF like took healthy food take rest and do the slow walk. These are instructions were very profitable for her. I read a lot of experiences about fertility treatment at this forum. That is very profitable for us.

2018-08-10
Name: DiviyaSalana
Hello everyone! How are you all holding up here? Well, just joined the forum. So, yeah! Anyway! I'm a PCOS patient. So, conceiving naturally isn't possible for me. Looking for assisted procedures. But, still trying my best to conceive smh. Confused eventually! Anyway! Let me know who is in the same boat as mine. xx :)

2018-08-10
Name: boone
yeah, she is right. I am new here. Actually not a new at all. Once I visited this forum. I couldn’t find miscarriages post. That’s why I didn’t make any post regarding this. I just wanted to ask a question regarding miscarriage. But I am happy to see this topic on your forum. It has been seen that miscarriages affect a woman’s life so complicated and full of arguments. A woman can’t think again to conceive naturally. She just lost hope. my sister experienced this. We have tried a lot to bring her back to life. Young generation right after their marriage face these conditions on a high level. They don’t take care of the precautions prescribed by their doctors.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Trying since long

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
Trying since long

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
Trying since long

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Trying since long
Hello dear. Infertility has been becoming a torment for a long time. It has ruined the life of any couple. It is not only associated with physical health. But mental too. Dear don't lose hope. There is always a dawn after darkness. With every sorrow there is happiness. Just be relaxed and calm. I tried surrogacy. And have been blessed with a boy. 2 years ago when i was st... - jesicajan [View Message]
RE:feeling stressed :(
Hey there, hope you are doing fine.Do not be upset. Disruption in period cycle can be due to several reasons. Do not be sad you have just started trying,it takes some time to conceive.Just keep on trying .From what you have shared I find
everything to be normal. Stress is harmful so avoid it,as it affects your hormones. You need to relax and calm down.Hopefully yo... - katherine [View Message]
RE:feeling stressed :(
Hey, I hope you are doing well. Don't be stressed! I am sure things will get better. There are a few things you should do. Firstly, make sure to download an app to track your ovulation cycle. Secondly, change your living style. Start eating more healthily. Ask your doctor if your iron levels are accurate. Make sure to include important micro and macronutrients in your die... - Kiran [View Message]
RE:RE:PCOS & IVF in U.S
@Anjali Thanks for sharing your sister's experience with us here. Good to know about her IVf success. Congratulations to your sister to have Success IVF. I am also a woman looking for the same thing to have my child. Can you please explain more about her treatments? I want to know more about this. Because I am also looking for IVF and I am not sure whether it works for me ... - jesmine [View Message]
RE:Top 10 Causes of Infertility in Women
Hello. I hope you are doing well. Infertility can happen due to a number of reasons. It could also happen as a side effect of certain treatment or one of the symptoms of a disease. These can be treated too. Nowadays, one can have a baby no matter what condition he is in. There are techniques like IUI and IVF for people. But they don't guarantee success. There there's surro... - brittany [View Message]
RE:Please help if IUI/IVF will be best
Hello. I hope you are well sorry to hear about your infertility due to PCOs. This has become so common it looks like you have struggled a lot due to this. But I'm glad you tried everything in your power. For some people, this works. But for people like you sometimes it doesn't. Have you heard about IVF? It is a fertility treatment where your eggs would be fertilized outsid... - brittany [View Message]
RE:Trying since long
Hello. I hope you are doing well .im glad you shared this post. Infertility has become so common nowadays. People are struggling with it for years. It gives them frustration and depression. Imagine trying for years but ending up with no baby or a news that you can never have one of your own. Nowadays more techniques like IUI and IVF have been developed. They are so advance... - jess [View Message]