You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >Restore your virginity
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Womens Issues:Restore your virginity
2008-07-11
Name: Editor Can restoring virginity help? Why is it important to be a virgin before getting married? Have you ever felt the need to restore your virginity after marriage?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-07-17
Name: bhavika
Subject:  RE:Restore your virginity
hello editor,
the girls identity is from virginity of her, its so much important, and also her character depend on her virginity so its more important for girls now a days.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-07-17
Name: megha
hello editor,
i had read in newspaper and magazines about restore of hymen, but now a days the hymen restoring is considered by the surgeon due to virginity for girls its so much important thing.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-07-17
Name: mallik
hello editor,
there is no particular way to know that girl is virgin or not, its only on depend on her hymen, and hymen cant be broke down only by sexual activeness there is so many reasons to break down of hymen.

2017-07-17
Name: kajol
hello editor,
its a really very big issue now a days also, there is no changes come in mens mentality, and thinking towards women and about her virginity, so its big issue for women.

2017-07-17
Name: prajkata
hello editor,
one of my friend and he is my bestiee , after his marriage, his wife told him, that she is not virgin and she had affair last 5 years, and she was intimate with her ex so many times.

2017-07-17
Name: amit
hello editor,
its not right it can happened with any girl, means because of extra burden of stress and work, that also affect on hymen broke down , so you should not take extra stress and burden.

2017-07-17
Name: rekha
hello editor,
my friend is not virgin and i knew that but she is very confident about her marriage, that husband will never knew about her lost of hymen virginity, how can she so much confident.

2017-07-17
Name: ketki
hello editor,
its not right at all, there is no need to restore the virginity, but problem is that every boy want girl who is virgin, but they forget one thing, they are the reason to break his girl friend virginity before marriage.

2017-07-17
Name: praful
hello editor,
the people assumption is very wrong about every girl who is not virgin, the hymen can ruptured by heavy exercise or using tampons during periods, but this info know every boy then also they want only virgin girl as wife.

2017-07-17
Name: neha
hello editor,
as per my knowledge only sexual intercourse in not necessary to brake down hymen of vagina, hymen can break down due to heavy exercise like weight lifting, and running too.

2017-07-17
Name: girija
hello editor,
i m going to marry in December, but i m not virgin i had x with my future husband only, so i m not worry at all, he loves me lot,and due to his force i m ready to intimate with him.

2017-07-17
Name: harish
hello editor,
its not small issue, its national level issue, in india only the the girls virginity is matter so much, so its not big issue, but our society make its big issue, so think on that.

2017-07-17
Name: leela
hello editor,
you post right question here, the hymen is a part of vagina and vagina its small part of women body, this part can not decide her whole life and her character too, so society need to change to view.

2017-07-17
Name: amol
hello editor,
we are now in 22nd century, and in this century boys and girls have same right, so for boys virginity is not big issue, and not questioning about virginity during marriage so its same thing applicable for girls also.

2017-07-17
Name: megha
hello editor,
i dont understand why this question or post is particular for girls, why this same thing applicable for boys also, why the virginity should check in girls only, its not necessary for boys.

2017-07-17
Name: raghav
hello editor,
its not easy to depend upon her broken hymen calculate the girl nature behavior, and her knowledge her cleverness, so every parents keep in mind that, dont look at her for the one thing that is her virginity.

2017-07-17
Name: chitra
hello editor,
the hymen can break due to many reasons, one of them is cycling, gyming, and more exertion etc, so it doesn't mean she had sex with someone thats why her hymen was broken, society has to change views.

2017-07-17
Name: sujit
hello editor,
there is no need to restore hymen, its not our life its a part of our body, boy should look in girl her nature, her knowledge its mind, her cleverness, its also important thing in girls.

2017-07-17
Name: sandhya
hello editor,
really very good post, it will be help to change people view about girls who is not virgin, and may be they can understand during sex only there no chances to break hymen.

2017-07-17
Name: dhawal
hello editor,
if we go through the arrange marriage then the restore of hymen is very much important, but we do love marriage with same guy who broke our virginity, then there is no issue, not at all.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Restore your virginity

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :
Restore your virginity

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :
Restore your virginity

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:How to get back jewellery from mother inlaw?
On the very second day of my marriage, all jewelry(my parents and in laws both) was taken from me and kept in my MIL locker. After that day, even on functions, i dont get jewelry to wear :). At one time, she plainly said "i cant go to locker, i get tired, wear artificial ones. Dont ask for this in future too. Wear artificial". But when my parents or even my daily use items... - KyaKare [View Message]
RE:m I hep u
hello atul,
i have problem so how can i contact you, you just say that call me, but where is your number over here, so share your number, so we can share our problem with u here. and get solution on that.... - niraj [View Message]
RE:m I hep u
hello atul,
its good that you want to help people who is in need to you are good human being, but there is no availability of your number, so how we can contact you to share our problem with you.... - suraj [View Message]
RE:Enjoy unconditional love without attachment
hello sir,
love is very amazing experience and it makes you feel special you felt special, one can find love in every corner you just have to look for it properly, in your life and keep you cotent.... - latika [View Message]
RE:clash with mom in law
hello anupama,
really very difficult situation in front of you, and you handle it very smartly, and its really very difficult for you, i can imagine, but you are good wife and you are good daughter in law too, that i cay say about you.... - bhawana [View Message]
hello anupama,
you are from upper middle class family and then also your mother in law is so much orthodox mentality, its really very strange and your husband should understand you, thats the fact.... - girija [View Message]
hello anupama,
its not done there is not your fault, and thats why i tell you why you suffer from all this, you should tell to your husband as well as to your mother in law also, so your problem will be solve. ... - gayatri [View Message]