You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Mother’s Pride is truly Best Preschool
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:Mother’s Pride is truly Best Preschool
2014-06-05
Name: Lata sharma Hi, I am Aditya Sharma’s mother. We got Aditya admit to Mother’s Pride school last year and my entire family is very happy with school. The teachers their are educated and caring. They have so many maids to take care of the kids. My child learns a lot. Intelectual developmant classes, dance, music and a lot more happen in school. Aditya has got sharp and confidant from before. And I am a proud mother. They also celebrate Annual day at Sirifort Auditorium every year. It was too good to see Aditya on stage in such small age. Wow! I can’t forget it! Ms Sudha Gupta is doing a good job I should say! Thanks Mothers pride, you' re the best!
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-08-28
Name: Tulika
Subject:  RE:Mother’s Pride is truly Best Preschool
Hey dear good to see you happy and keep on this going as you are saying that your son had so many changes i would lie to ask you a question here is it because only the school had done this, is it not because of you as well.Please re think and answer this.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-28
Name: Taruna
Hey dear based on your post i can say that you are very lucky to have a son like this who is very sharp, please do not feel bad but then you should not be saying all these things as every child is special and we should respect the same.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-28
Name: Teju
Hello dear i will not agree with you as the school is not that great as you are saying as our daughter was also going to the same school but then we do not felt any change in our daughter, please do not give so undue credit to a school which is not deserving.

2017-08-28
Name: Tejaswani
Hello dear this is really good to see that you are happy with the proceedings and would say that you should focus more on the same as i think your son is very sharp and you should look in this t = explore more for your son, keeping doing the good job.

2017-08-28
Name: Tanuja
Hello dear this is really good to see but then then here the school what you have mention is not that great as all schools have their own Annual day and nowadays all schools have started celebrating their annual day in grand style, so nothing that great.

2017-08-28
Name: Priyanka
Hey dear good to see this post and also feel motivated when a parent says that they are proud of their child because at the last we all live for their betterment and we all love to see our children growing with better skills in life. All the best dear for your future.

2017-08-28
Name: Preeti
Based on your post i can say that you are very lucky to have a genius son because the school is not that great but your child is for sure, please do not give this credit to the school as its very common in terms of study and other aspects as well.

2017-08-28
Name: Priya
Hi dear please share some on the same as we are planing to send our child in the same school but we are confused between two the other is Jumbo kids, but then after reading your post we have decided to send our child to Mothers pride, thank you dear for the post.

2017-08-28
Name: Pinky
Hello dear according to me you should post some details about the school as in the culture and teachings the way of schools procedure so that as many as possible parents can read and make up their mind to send their children to this school.

2017-08-28
Name: Pooja
Hello dear this so good to see that your son had changed drastically, but in my case things were different as my son was also going to the same school but then we dint notice any change in my son, maybe your child must be a genius. All the best dear.

2017-08-28
Name: Pari
Hey dear this is really good to see that you are happy with the outcome and the result is good for you, please share some about the same so if anyone is thinking of getting their child admission in the same school so then they can firmly decide on the same.

2017-08-22
Name: Rimi
According to me you should post some more good thoughts and experience about the school as we would love to read about the same as many have already asked to post the same, please post as well are awaiting for the same. All the best dear.

2017-08-22
Name: Raju
Dear lata please give some more details about the school as we are very much in two minds to take admission in the same, we were thinking to take admission in Balaji international but then its too far away from our area and its very difficult for the child as well to travel so much.

2017-08-22
Name: Rajesh
Hello madam good that you posted this as we were in two minds whether to put our kid in this school or in some other school as we were really confused but now after hearing so good things about the school we are quite confident and will take the admission here itself.

2017-08-22
Name: Reshma
Hi lata this is good to see that you are happy but then we had a bad time when my son was going in the same school as that time the staff was not that good and also had problems with the teaching pattern, good to see that they have changed and its for the betterment.

2017-08-22
Name: Sujata
Oh wow this is really good to see that you are fully satisfied with the teachings of the school as we dint had a good experience so its good to see that you are happy with the same, please do not feel bad if said something which you dint like.

2017-08-22
Name: Aditi
Hello dear this is really good to see that your kid has learnt so much and feeling very happy to see that kids are learning so much, please also possible share some more details about it. Please do that if possible as it makes motivating.

2017-08-22
Name: Anu
Hello dear this is really good to see that a school nowadays have so many different activities for the kids as earlier there were no such unique activities for the kids. According to me you are very lucky so is your child as its good to see this.

2017-08-22
Name: Anita
Ho lovely this is so good to see that the school is having so many activities for the kids, please let me know the fees of the school as we are planing to take admission for my daughter, please do share me the details as soon as possible.

2017-08-22
Name: Anaida
Hi this is so lovely and good to see that your kid is enjoying and at the same time learning so many new things really very happy for your kid, keep posting such good things as its motivating for others as well. All the best dear for your future.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Mother’s Pride is truly Best Preschool

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Signs of good playschools and nurseries
I had my fair bit of experience in the education field so I knew how important preschool is in terms of child development. Ironically, what made it tough was perhaps knowing the factors that were non negotiable - child-teacher ratio, curriculum, development milestones of child being in sync with activities, holistic development of the child along with each child's learnin... - sushi [View Message]
Play School in Porur
Starkids is housed in a 3300sqft three floor corner building built as per CMDA approved plan. It is one of the largest play schools in Chennai. It can comfortably accomodate 150 children. It is airy, spacious, very well ventilated, clean toilets as approved by Dept of health and sanitation (certificate obtained).

It has fire safety clearance from fire & rescu... - Sneha Sadan [View Message]
RE:RE:Nurseries and Schools
nice school... - abc [View Message]
Good schools in borivali ( Mumbai)?
I am planning ICSE board for my kid.
I need a help to choose the best school in borivali(Mumbai).... - Divya [View Message]
Which is the best school for girls in Bangalore?
Hello Everyone,

I am the mother of a 2.5 yr old girl child. We are planning to put our daughter in school next year (June 2018). However, we are totally confused as to which is the best place for her. Can the parents out here please help us with reviews. Kindly tell us which is the best school and also why it is the best... If you do not like a particular scho... - Mommie Panda [View Message]
RE:Which is the best school for girls in Bangalore?
You can check the feedback from your neighbours. They are the best source of information for knowing about schools.... - Aki [View Message]
RE:Good schools/preschools in Hyderabad
hello pari,
you dont worry and find out preschool near by your home which is easy for you travelling also it may be easy to drop your kid over there, so dont take admission which is far from your place.... - naina [View Message]

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2017 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.