2013-06-11
Name: kavitha R hi friend any one can share u r experience gundu in tirumala
because iam going can u pls tel....
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-05-06
Name: sangeeta
Subject:  RE:gundu
hello sunitha,
let me know what is cost of travelling over there, and how was the atmosphere, and in which month you go there, which time is suitable to go there, can you tell us, its important to know.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-05-06
Name: priya
hello kavitha,
you are very religious its shown from your head shave, that is good thing to do head shave, i m also make planning to visit the same place, but i need to know as what is the best time to go there.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-04-07
Name: Jumka
Hello dear this is the best religious place in the world and you will enjoy yourself in visiting the place, please make sure you visit with the entire family and you will love the place and whether there.

2017-04-07
Name: Jigisha
Hi dear the experience cannot be described in words as its very holy place and one feels very calm and relax and also its the best feeling in the world. Please share your experience also after visiting the place.

2017-04-07
Name: Jigna
Hello dear this is the best place and its very religious and you should be very active in this as the place is very crowded and you should be aware if your belongings and one must feel lucky to go there.

2017-04-07
Name: Jhanvi
Hi dear this is the best news to hear what a lovely place you are visiting and one must feel blessed, also make sure you have proper accommodation as there are lots of problem in getting the stay. All the best dear.

2017-04-07
Name: Jeetu
Hi dear this is really sweet, please make sure that you book the hotel rooms from here only and you should not wait for that as getting place to stay there is very difficult and you should have proper accommodation.

2017-04-07
Name: Harpreet
Hi dear this is very good news be happy and just relax as there are many women who come there to have the head shaven done, please feel free to ask any questions if you have as i have visited the place twice and can help you if want.

2017-04-07
Name: Honey
Hi dear please be happy and you should be thinking that you should be lucky but then according to me you are blessed and you should visit the place in every five years. Also if you can take there your family then it will be best.

2017-04-07
Name: Heena
Hello dear please tell me when are you planing to travel as in summer one must avoid visiting there as its too crowded and you should not go that time, please make sure you visit in winter seasons as it is the best time to visit.

2017-04-07
Name: Hemant
Hello madam this is really good news and i must say that if you are travelling alone also then there is no issues as its very safe place to visit and many single womens also travel there so please do not feel the pressure and just relax.

2017-04-07
Name: Hemali
Hi dear i must say that this is very good decision as myself had done the same and was feeling blessed as this is not everyone can have the chance in their life so feel blessed about it and make sure you travel with love.

2017-04-07
Name: Gitika
Hi dear this is really good news feeling very happy for you as that is very good place to visit and having your head shaven done there is very auspicious and you are very lucky to have this opportunity. All the best dear.

2017-04-07
Name: Geetu
Hello dear please let me know what is the cost for the visit to this place from Mumbai as even i am planing to visit this place with my family and i need to know the cost for four people, please any one guide me as need to go to that place.

2017-04-07
Name: Garima
Hello dear this is very auspicious place and you should feel proud about that you are going there, please make sure you go with your entire family as there are lot places you can visit and its a vacation spot, All the best dear.

2017-04-07
Name: Geetanjali
Hi dear please tell me from where are you travelling and when are you, as even i am planing to visit the same place but i need to know as what is the best time to visit that place as have no idea because going for the first time.

2017-04-07
Name: Geeta
Hi dear what a lovely place to go and having the head shaven done is know to be very religious god bless you dear, please pray for everyone in this group as that place is a holy place and one should respect of that.

2017-03-15
Name: Hetal
Hi dear sharing you my experience and must say i just loved it really nothing can be so positive and so real, you feel that you are getting the blessings of the god and this is really magic in simple words.

2017-03-15
Name: Hemang
Hi there if you are planing to go now then please postpone it as this is the peak season and you can always plan in mid June and Aug so there is less crowd and you will enjoy the atmosphere also very much.

2017-03-15
Name: Heemali
The experience is just magic as we had gone there with entire family as we all were almost 20 people and must say we all did the head shaving and we all were looking very funny but we really loved it.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
gundu

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
gundu

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
gundu

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:headshave and nose piercing (
hello girija,
i read your post, and its really very shocking how you was felt that time, can imagine, your mother in law had done all these in an sentimental wise, but dont worry you will get new hair soon, and you look beautiful like before, but positive thing is that your husband love you so much, and best part you also live in UK so there its look like fashion, so... - kritika [View Message]
RE:Forcing for headshave
Hi,All. It's been 1year I have put my last mottai . I'm still maintain short hair. I'm.very happy still you all support me . ... - Shiny [View Message]
RE:RE:Forcing for headshave
Even I was not that brave when I did my mottai , I was at home for almost 1year because I had to undergo treatment and I have to put repeated mottai. I did not get job also that time. Later I got courage and Im used to be in mottai look most of the time so I started going out with courage . ... - Shiny [View Message]
RE:TONSURE - BALD AGAIN
hello girish,
i thought its long time gap you taken to cut your hair, i also wanted to know how you can able to take care of your hair, and how can you manage hair, i prefer to small length of my hair.... - santosh [View Message]
hello girish,
why you like to do head shave in every six month, is there any perticular reason, or you like head shave, can you tell me the reason behind your tonsure, so i can also try once.... - krishna [View Message]
hello girish,
its good and i was also done tonsure in last year, i feel good and comfortable, but my family and friends, specially my elder sister laugh on me, and called me some nick name, so feel embarssing.... - jeevan [View Message]
hello girish,
i read all story of your about the head shave, but if you really like to do head shave then you should do, but i dont understand its not suit on everyone, the head shave is suitable for some people only.... - jigar [View Message]

The most powerful mobile phone of the world Funny Video..