You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >Working from Home
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Womens Issues:Working from Home
2008-05-14
Name: Editor How do you feel about working from home? Would you consider a home-based job with a lesser salary? Are babysitters necessary while you work?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2009-10-14
Name: pooja
Subject:  work from home
Hi friends,
I have 10 months girl baby. I want to work from home to earn money. I don' t want to leave my child with my neighbours or anybodyelse. I want me to take care of my child. so, i prefer homebased job. But i didn' t get good job. can any one prefer me a good homebased job.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-06-02
Name: sonal
Subject:  preferable for every mom:)
I was an IT professional with more than 7 yrs of work ex.But then my darling daughter came into this world and i just could' nt put her in a creche or with maid so i quit my job.Although i just love spending time wtih my baby but i do miss working.It gives you the feeling of doing something substantial and not losing your identity.I would love to work from home where both my needs would be fulfilled,does' nt matter even it is a lower salary.I think that babysitters are a must while working so that you can justifiably devote time to the work as well as the baby .
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-05-29
Name: Niva
Subject:  reply
iam a BHMS from CMPHmedical college, mumbai, ex-Lecturer of HMC, Abohar, have been ex-examiner of Punjab university, practised for about 11 years, was assitant to Dr S R Wadia of Mumbai, and am guest lecturer with homoeo college at Jalgaon. presently am at Kolkata. i am a Maharashtrian married to a Bengali and have recently moved to kolkata. my daughter is just five years old. no one to take care of her in my absence. husband goes to work at 6.30 am and returns by 8pm usually, but sometimes gets late and has night stays at place of job. it' s a good job for him. i am not after money, but would like to utilize my skills, even for a low paying but adjustable time consultant or homoeopathic teaching job in kolkata. My daughter goes to school, pre-primary section for 2 1/2 hours ( at present summer vacation but timing will increase after vacation). i would not like to leave her with anyone, ayahh or babysitter. can anyone help. i have authored many articles on homoeopathy in english published in many of leading homoeopathic and medical journals and have authored a book on the subject of homoeopathic repertory. i have done DNHE and am presently doing Post Graduate diploma in higher education.

2008-05-14
Name: Jyoti Arora
Subject:  Great option
I love to work from home. I work in an office and have to leave my child in the crèche. If I could get something to do from home, it would give me a great chance to spend time with my child as well as earn a little money on the side.

2008-05-14
Name: Meghna
Subject:  It makes sense
I wish more companies allowed their women employees to work from home. It is a known fact that women are more loyal to their companies than men. Also, women are better at managing their home and work lives. They just need to be given a chance.

2008-05-14
Name: Preeti
Subject:  I want one
I would love to be able to work from home. I work in an office and have to leave my child in the crèche. If I could get something to do from home, it would give me a great chance to spend time with my child as well as earn a little money on the side.

2008-05-14
Name: Vinod
Subject:  needs discipline
Working from home may sound like a great option but it requires a lot of discipline. You have to put in the required number of hours each day without fail. On top of that, you have a lot more distractions when you are at home. Comparatively, in an office, you do not have anything else to worry about.

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Working from Home

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :
Working from Home

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :
Working from Home

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:How to get back jewellery from mother inlaw?
On the very second day of my marriage, all jewelry(my parents and in laws both) was taken from me and kept in my MIL locker. After that day, even on functions, i dont get jewelry to wear :). At one time, she plainly said "i cant go to locker, i get tired, wear artificial ones. Dont ask for this in future too. Wear artificial". But when my parents or even my daily use items... - KyaKare [View Message]
RE:m I hep u
hello atul,
i have problem so how can i contact you, you just say that call me, but where is your number over here, so share your number, so we can share our problem with u here. and get solution on that.... - niraj [View Message]
RE:m I hep u
hello atul,
its good that you want to help people who is in need to you are good human being, but there is no availability of your number, so how we can contact you to share our problem with you.... - suraj [View Message]
RE:Enjoy unconditional love without attachment
hello sir,
love is very amazing experience and it makes you feel special you felt special, one can find love in every corner you just have to look for it properly, in your life and keep you cotent.... - latika [View Message]
RE:clash with mom in law
hello anupama,
really very difficult situation in front of you, and you handle it very smartly, and its really very difficult for you, i can imagine, but you are good wife and you are good daughter in law too, that i cay say about you.... - bhawana [View Message]
hello anupama,
you are from upper middle class family and then also your mother in law is so much orthodox mentality, its really very strange and your husband should understand you, thats the fact.... - girija [View Message]
hello anupama,
its not done there is not your fault, and thats why i tell you why you suffer from all this, you should tell to your husband as well as to your mother in law also, so your problem will be solve. ... - gayatri [View Message]