You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Preschooling
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:Preschooling
2013-05-28
Name: Parentsinlove Hi everyone, i' m looking for a decent playschool around hopefarm circle at whitefield.. I have just started researching, i realise that all the schools available are very highly priced.. Is it a normal trend in bangalore (as i am new to this place ) or am i checking out all the wrong places.. Can anyone suggest decent play school around whitefield that is probably reasonably priced....
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-08-24
Name: ranjana
Subject:  RE:Preschooling
hello parents,
schooling is so much expensive now a days, and the education level is very high, so there is need to know the importance of education, so what is the use of may lots of amount to school.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-24
Name: resham
hello parents,
we can understand the care and tension of school admission in school but you can find out the list of school on google and then visit the school personally it will helpful for you.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-24
Name: radhika
hello parents,
the mother pride school is very good, as well as euro kids also good school for your kid the teaching staff is good as well as the facility provide to kids is also very good and staff is caring.

2017-08-24
Name: madhura
hello parents,
euro kids center is very good school, my friends son also in same preschool and when come at our place she behaves in very well manner, in the school she will get proper guidance.

2017-08-24
Name: radha
hello parents,
we can understand the care and tension of school admission for kids, and also he wish is want to take admission in good school with good amenities, so you should check it personally.

2017-08-24
Name: radha
hello parents,
one of the most expensive places when it comes in education chapter, the education cost is so expensive now a days, but they provide adorable education to kids with well manners.

2017-08-24
Name: rekha
hello parents,
we can understand that every parents want admission in good school only, bu you can find out the list of school on google and then visit the school personally it will helpful for you.

2017-08-24
Name: megha
hello parents,
the mother pride school is very good and the branches of the school is every where the facility provide by school is also good and the teaching staff is also very good.

2017-08-24
Name: indira
hello parents,
euro kids school and mother pride both schools are good in banglore, the facility provide by school is good, the infrastructure of school is to the mark, and also staff is attentive.

2017-08-24
Name: deepak
hello parents,
now a days the schooling is very expensive as well as, i dont think our kids get that level of education, the facility provide by school is good the infrastructure of school.

2017-06-29
Name: dayna
hello parents,
in banglore the eurokids, and mother pride preschools are good, also the kidzee also good, these preschool have good infrastructure also the staff is very good and attentive.

2017-06-29
Name: varsha
hello parents,
if you want good infrastructure and good education also the facility provide by school is good , you want all this things, then the costing is too high now a days, but kids good career is started from there only.

2017-06-29
Name: umesh
hello parentsinlove.
education is so much costly now a days, have a looked up for mother pride and eurokids. i m very well aware from all this schools, the kids also get good education.

2017-06-14
Name: rachana
hello parents,
education is too much costly now a days, if you ready to spend money for that, then only your kids get good facilities, and also have extra activities also, the kids get good education.

2017-06-14
Name: sita
hello parents,
have a looked up for mother pride and eurokids, the school have very good teaching faculty and i m very well aware of all this, the amenities are also good of school.

2017-06-14
Name: nita
hello parents,
the education is too much costly so there is no way to pay high pay money, there is no option if you want to take admission in good and reputed school, so its lengthy process too.

2017-06-14
Name: madhavi
hello parents,
euro kids school and mother pride both schools are good in banglore, the school is little beat expensive, but the teaching staff is so good and also they pay attention towards each and every students.

2017-06-14
Name: deepak
hello parents,
now a days the schooling is very expensive as well as, as per pay i dont think our kids get that level of education, so what is the use to may lots of amount to schools.

2017-06-14
Name: vaibhav
hello parents,
the mother pride school is very good and the teaching staff is also very good, the facility provide by school is good, the infrastructure of school is to the mark, and also staff is attentive.

2017-06-14
Name: minoti
hello parents,
the mother pride and rainbow preschool is very good, you should check the facilities provide to kids,also you should check the staff of preschool also the teaching system.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Preschooling

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :
Preschooling

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :
Preschooling

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Playschools in Gurgaon
There are number of playschool are avilable in India. If you want to find out best play schools in Your city then visit Pickeronline... - vikash [View Message]
RE:Signs of good playschools and nurseries
I had my fair bit of experience in the education field so I knew how important preschool is in terms of child development. Ironically, what made it tough was perhaps knowing the factors that were non negotiable - child-teacher ratio, curriculum, development milestones of child being in sync with activities, holistic development of the child along with each child's learnin... - sushi [View Message]
Play School in Porur
Starkids is housed in a 3300sqft three floor corner building built as per CMDA approved plan. It is one of the largest play schools in Chennai. It can comfortably accomodate 150 children. It is airy, spacious, very well ventilated, clean toilets as approved by Dept of health and sanitation (certificate obtained).

It has fire safety clearance from fire & rescu... - Sneha Sadan [View Message]
RE:RE:Nurseries and Schools
nice school... - abc [View Message]
Good schools in borivali ( Mumbai)?
I am planning ICSE board for my kid.
I need a help to choose the best school in borivali(Mumbai).... - Divya [View Message]
Which is the best school for girls in Bangalore?
Hello Everyone,

I am the mother of a 2.5 yr old girl child. We are planning to put our daughter in school next year (June 2018). However, we are totally confused as to which is the best place for her. Can the parents out here please help us with reviews. Kindly tell us which is the best school and also why it is the best... If you do not like a particular scho... - Mommie Panda [View Message]
RE:Which is the best school for girls in Bangalore?
You can check the feedback from your neighbours. They are the best source of information for knowing about schools.... - Aki [View Message]

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2017 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.