---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Good DayCare in Magarpatta City, Pune
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:Good DayCare in Magarpatta City, Pune
2013-04-29
Name: Priyanka Jain
Hello friends,

I have a 2 yrs old son and I am looking for a good DayCare for him in Magarpatta City.
Please help me find a good daycare through our experiences and inputs.

Seeking for an advice !!

Thanks...

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-09-29
Name: Hemalata
Subject:  RE:Good DayCare in Magarpatta City, Pune
Hi Priyanka, there are many day care however i dont like you all who are behind career and tend to leave the kids in these kind of day care and pre school in such a small age.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-24
Name: NA
There are many day care and playschool which provide day care in your area. One day when you and your husband are free, go out and see which all are there and talk to people around them and ask how they are.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-30
Name: Tina
Subject:  RE:RE:Good DayCare in Magarpatta City, Pune
Hi friends,

You can check out Bachpan Play school & Day Care Center at Magarpatta city. School & Day care on same premises. Highly experienced nannies & complete flexibility with regard to time.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-10
Name: NN
I think you should give baby sitter a thought as in a day care you have to send the id to someone's house or some place other than your own house. A baby sitter can take care and look after your baby in your own house.

2016-04-21
Name: Nikki
Hi priyanka jain,
Which school you have chosed for your can you post an comment because many people also come to know through your post so that it will be easy for the people who are joining in the schools.

2016-03-11
Name: Priya
Hello Priyanka
Why don't you try near day care centers where you stay. And you need to pack three different boxes which your kid will eat. Because these are rules to be followed in every creche centers in these days.

2015-04-22
Name: Pashant
Subject:  Thanks for your patronage at Tinkerdale
Hello Madam,
I see you researched well and eventually chose to join Tinkerdale International (earlier known as iKen Braingym). Thanks for your support through all these years.
Regards

2016-01-18
Name: sujay
Subject:  hi
do you work in there pashant? it seems so. then share your exerience so it will help parents here.

2014-06-27
Name: Hanu
Subject:  Oi Playschool Magarpatta Pune
Hi Jain

There is a long list of pre preschools within magarpatta. However you can check out the site oiplayschool for all the info on this.

People have said that currently Oi playschool is the best out there although slightly costly than others.This is a new centre in Magarpatta. Bachpan is also fine as a daycare also.

2014-03-19
Name: Aanantya
Subject:  Reality Check for Parents - Preschools in Pune
I visited “Preschool for Child Rights” and read one eye opening article - \" Reality Check for Parents preschools in Pune\" , suggest everybody to read that article.
Just look for - \" Reality Check for Parents preschools in Pune\" on the website of - “Preschool for Child Rights” and decide.

2013-10-06
Name: vandana
Subject:  Good daycare and playschool in Magarpatta city
My DO goes to My First Step. The best and Safest Playschool and daycare in Magarpattacity. I say this because I checked out most others and could see the emphasis on safety here. Even the stairs and railings are child safe. The care givers are also loving.

2013-05-20
Name: Vidhi P
Subject:  Preschool In Magarpatta City
You can check the Eurokids at Margarpatta. They have quite a structured curriculum and learning activities. The teachers are also nice. Good environment overall.

2013-04-30
Name: Reema Parekh
Subject:  Day care in Magarpatta
I have heard about Vivero child care at Magarpatta, it has beautiful environment, child friendly safe and is flexible...you can have a look

2013-04-30
Name: Priyanka
Subject:  Good Daycare in Magarpatta
Hello Reema,

Thanks for your reply :) How about Iken Braingym, Kids2Teen and Eureka. Have you heard anything about one of these ?

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Good DayCare in Magarpatta City, Pune

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Primus Public School
Well whomever wrote the above detailed comment about primus public school should be paid or someone from the school itself.. any genuine online comment can't be this detailed with adddress telephone etc. Good marketing!! Well my kid goes to promise for 1.5 yrs now
positives: fees is less when compared to other schools in the locality, sports uniform everyday and any... - thei marius [View Message]
RE:Suggest a pre school in dwarka, delhi
hello muskan,
in delhi there is many play schools in dwarka, kidzee is near to dwarka, your daughter will learn good things, and learn so many good activity, she can mix up with other kids too.... - joginder [View Message]
RE:Encouraging Child to Join Preschool
It is very important to encourage child to join in preschool because preschool is child first learning stage ... - OUR KIDZ Preschool playschool Hyderabad [View Message]
hello editor,
yes it is good if you introduce kids about preschool activities, so its helpful for kids in schools, they sit and enjoy the school atmosphere, also they will not cry when they will start going to school.... - neha [View Message]
hello editor,
its good things if you are think about preschool activities for your childrens in the day care preschools also good for activities, but be careful about day care centers, because now a days, its worst behaviour in playschools.... - roma [View Message]
hello editor,
no i dont think so, if you are able to take preschool activities at home only, then its also fine, there is no problem in that, and if child knew about school activity before start school its good for him also.... - nicky [View Message]
hello editor,
as per my point of view, there is no need of pre school because in past, there is no pre schools for our parents, but then also they are on good posting in job, so now a days the preschools are just a way of business and earn money.... - ujawala [View Message]

Celebrating Mother's day Video..