---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Good DayCare in Magarpatta City, Pune

Ask a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum
2013-04-29
Nurseries and Schools:Good DayCare in Magarpatta City, Pune
Name: Priyanka Jain
Hello friends,

I have a 2 yrs old son and I am looking for a good DayCare for him in Magarpatta City.
Please help me find a good daycare through our experiences and inputs.

Seeking for an advice !!

Thanks...

2015-04-22 
Name: Pashant
Subject:  Thanks for your patronage at Tinkerdale
Hello Madam,
I see you researched well and eventually chose to join Tinkerdale International (earlier known as iKen Braingym). Thanks for your support through all these years.
Regards
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
2014-06-27 
Name: Hanu
Subject:  Oi Playschool Magarpatta Pune
Hi Jain

There is a long list of pre preschools within magarpatta. However you can check out the site oiplayschool for all the info on this.

People have said that currently Oi playschool is the best out there although slightly costly than others.This is a new centre in Magarpatta. Bachpan is also fine as a daycare also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
2014-03-19 
Name: Aanantya
Subject:  Reality Check for Parents - Preschools in Pune
I visited “Preschool for Child Rights” and read one eye opening article - \" Reality Check for Parents preschools in Pune\" , suggest everybody to read that article.
Just look for - \" Reality Check for Parents preschools in Pune\" on the website of - “Preschool for Child Rights” and decide.
2013-10-06 
Name: vandana
Subject:  Good daycare and playschool in Magarpatta city
My DO goes to My First Step. The best and Safest Playschool and daycare in Magarpattacity. I say this because I checked out most others and could see the emphasis on safety here. Even the stairs and railings are child safe. The care givers are also loving.
2013-05-20 
Name: Vidhi P
Subject:  Preschool In Magarpatta City
You can check the Eurokids at Margarpatta. They have quite a structured curriculum and learning activities. The teachers are also nice. Good environment overall.
2013-04-30 
Name: Reema Parekh
Subject:  Day care in Magarpatta
I have heard about Vivero child care at Magarpatta, it has beautiful environment, child friendly safe and is flexible...you can have a look
2013-04-30 
Name: Priyanka
Subject:  Good Daycare in Magarpatta
Hello Reema,

Thanks for your reply :) How about Iken Braingym, Kids2Teen and Eureka. Have you heard anything about one of these ?
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Good DayCare in Magarpatta City, Pune

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Activities for preschoolers
Must include Preschool activities are
Cardboard Creativity
Cooking & Eating
Vegetable Prints
Name games
Indoor basketball
... - Activities [View Message]
Scottish High
Hi there,

I also have my daughter going to Scottish High from past 3 years, however i do not agree with the comments provided by others. Its a real good school and comes in India top 10 category with kids scoring in ICSE boards and excelling in extra curriculum also. Its true that they are very strict which you may call as Attitude and yes there may be some wh... - SK [View Message]
Pune Int School Moshi Sector 6
Hi All,
I am going to shift in moshi and looking for a good school in same area. I found good review abt PIS on site forum, anybody can share latest feedback about school.

thanks...... - Ashish [View Message]
very rude principal
Right now my kid is in euro kids magarpatta city, not happy with the school, espesially the principals approach is very rude. In the first meeting he is too good too talk all the things about the school and all, later which is hardly followed. And by mistake if you take any problem about school to him, he is very rude and will never agree. Teachers I felt are a little goo... - sam [View Message]
Search for preschool
Suggestions on good preschool locted near janakpuri new delhi... - Inderjeet Singh [View Message]
SENDING MY SON 2 MOTHER’S PRIDE WAS A WONDERFUL EX
I have two children…a boy who is now entering senior school and a 4 yr old daughter! My son was in Mother’s Pride…we have had a wonderful experiencewith him in Mother’s Pride. He still remmbers all his class teachers n talks happily abt dem …we alwys got promt replies through parent teacher communication btwn us n his teachers and dey took care to pay attentn t... - Sonali Ahuja [View Message]
pre schools in gurgon, delhi- gurukulconnect
for list of best pre schools in gurgaon... - gurukulconnect [View Message]

How to spot hidden vehicle damage Video