• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Parents of Preschoolers Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Good DayCare in Magarpatta City, Pune
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Nurseries and Schools: Good DayCare in Magarpatta City, Pune
Name: Priyanka Jain
Date: 2013-04-29
Hello friends,

I have a 2 yrs old son and I am looking for a good DayCare for him in Magarpatta City.
Please help me find a good daycare through our experiences and inputs.

Seeking for an advice !!

Thanks...

Name: Hanu
Subject:  Oi Playschool Magarpatta Pune
Date: 2014-06-27
Hi Jain

There is a long list of pre preschools within magarpatta. However you can check out the site oiplayschool for all the info on this.

People have said that currently Oi playschool is the best out there although slightly costly than others.This is a new centre in Magarpatta. Bachpan is also fine as a daycare also.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Aanantya
Subject:  Reality Check for Parents - Preschools in Pune
Date: 2014-03-19
I visited “Preschool for Child Rights” and read one eye opening article - \" Reality Check for Parents preschools in Pune\" , suggest everybody to read that article.
Just look for - \" Reality Check for Parents preschools in Pune\" on the website of - “Preschool for Child Rights” and decide.

Name: vandana
Subject:  Good daycare and playschool in Magarpatta city
Date: 2013-10-06
My DO goes to My First Step. The best and Safest Playschool and daycare in Magarpattacity. I say this because I checked out most others and could see the emphasis on safety here. Even the stairs and railings are child safe. The care givers are also loving.

Name: Vidhi P
Subject:  Preschool In Magarpatta City
Date: 2013-05-20
You can check the Eurokids at Margarpatta. They have quite a structured curriculum and learning activities. The teachers are also nice. Good environment overall.

Name: Reema Parekh
Subject:  Day care in Magarpatta
Date: 2013-04-30
I have heard about Vivero child care at Magarpatta, it has beautiful environment, child friendly safe and is flexible...you can have a look

Name: Priyanka
Subject:  Good Daycare in Magarpatta
Date: 2013-04-30
Hello Reema,

Thanks for your reply :) How about Iken Braingym, Kids2Teen and Eureka. Have you heard anything about one of these ?
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Good DayCare in Magarpatta City, Pune

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Good Preschool in Mumbai
Hi Romi!
Check Orchids International School. They also have branches in Bangalore and Hyderabad. My kid is in her grade 1 and she enjoys going to her school. They make children learn through fun methods.

... - Ravina Singh [View Message]
Sorsfort School in Electronic City
I visited the Sorsfort school and was very much impressed by the front office staff and the infrastructure of the school. I decided my daughter should enjoy this kind of infrastructure where the quality seems to be really good. My daughter got admission in Sorsfort and today I am really happy that i have taken the right choice for her. We are happy with the teaching concep... - Tanya [View Message]
Sorsfort School Ecity Bangalore
We visited the Sorsfort school and were very impressed with the facilities and the front office staff. They were very courteous and were able to answer all our queries. We are seriously considering admitting our children in Sorsfort. ... - Diksha [View Message]
Sorsfort School Ecity BangaloreExcellent Pedagogy
Sorsfort School in Electronic City Bangalore: Excellent Pedagogy, Wonderful Faculty

My daughter Vineeta has been a part of Sorsfort Electronic City Bangalore for the past 1 year now. Sorsfort follows ICSE curriculum. It has been a great experience so far for my daughter as well as for us. The teachers are very experienced and highly trained. They take excelle... - Prachi [View Message]
best preschool in kondhwa, pune
i was just wondering why does everyone want to put their kids in BEST PRESCHOOL?... - liz [View Message]
Suggestion Of a Good School
I would suggest you MatriKiran Pre School which will satisfy all your child needs and requirements.... - Ayesha Goyal [View Message]
best preschool in kondhwa, pune
I feel so blessed having come across Bambini Education Center. Last year i came from California,USA and could not find an equivalent match here in India till i got to know about Bambini Education Center. They follow the curriculum that the top preschools in USA follow and they are also a member of NAEYC in USA. They have their own research and development center in USA in ... - Kamashi [View Message]

Blogging Video