You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >The Extraordinary Women’s Day
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Womens Issues:The Extraordinary Women’s Day
2008-03-07
Name: Editor Have you been wondering what can you gift the woman in your life on women’s day? Have you done something very special for her before?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2013-04-23
Name: Naman shaw
Subject:  Gift for women´ s day
Women' s day is coming and i want to gift something to my girlfriend. she is a feminist and i want to give something unique to her so that she likes it and it becomes memorable for her. Please give me some suggestions?
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2013-04-23
Name: Shany Shahbagh
Subject:  Gifting for women´ s day
Feminist literature is a great choice for Women’s Day gifting. ´ The Beauty Myth by Naomi Wolf´ , a compelling treatise on how the modern times have come with increasing pressure on women to conform to a rather limiting and rigid standard of physical beauty even as women’s political, legal and economic freedom has increased more than ever before, is a good book. Book by women writers are also great choice such as ´ A Room of One’s Own by Virginia Woolf´
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2013-04-23
Name: Quasar
Subject:  Gifting for women´ s day
Gifting on women´ s day is the best time to show your friend or the woman in your life about how you value her as an individual. Write her a letter telling her what makes her special, not only as a woman, but as a human being.You can take up some of the responsibilities such as by cooking a surprise dinner for her.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
The Extraordinary Women’s Day

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Big confusion.. Plz help me out

hi..i am Akriti 26 .. I'm 22 weeks prgnant. I had sx with my husband jan 15,16,17 without cndm and he cm inside me........then i met a guy in my friends marrige fnctn who is abt 45 ... later we becm frnds and 24th of jan we fk jan 24.25.27, 28.29.30 31, evry time he fk me without cndm.and always cm inside my vgna ...and feb1, 4, 7. I had my period feb11, but my do... - Akriti [View Message]
Should I stay or should I go
I'm a 43 years old mother of three. I've recently started dating this guy for six months now. At first everything was cool. We would do everything together. In less than two months we moved in together due to family issues of mine.

I was unemployed at the time. He pays our rent, buys groceries, pay for my hair to get done, and everything that needs taking care... - Monique Bain [View Message]
Saree Below navel
Hi ladies,

This is renuka, 5.4 inch tall, 68kg homemaker in bangalore. I have never tried draping saree below navel. But for long time i have a wish to wear it because i wanted to make it as usual practise. But i never got confidence to wear.

One day my husband's friends have come with their family in the evening for snack. I wore a cotton saree ... - Renuka [View Message]
shamefull in front of hubby , ladies please advise
i am typical indian lady working family oriented tall and in fourtees having son and daughter
due to carelessness and hectic life i got flesh and become heavy.my daughter who in 11th insist me mumma you should join gym and workout and by force i join gym and be in curves in 3 months
my hushband is v shy man and select my dresses acording to his wish even my u... - lavanya [View Message]
Demand of gifts ,jewels, from girls family (spouses family) on every occasion (festival,baby born, anniversary, ) after marriage also apart from the dowry
Hello to all women 🤗 This is first time I am posting in this group ... need your help and suggestions
I completed 2 yrs of my marriage this dec ,2017 and also expecting a baby now(5months pregnant)... now the problem is my mother in law
She is demanding huge gifts like clothes for whole family and a gold set for herself from my parents ,apart from some gif... - Anjli [View Message]
RE:wearing sleeveless salwar and blouse
Hi Abinaya, for your kind information there is NO Sleeveless Salwar, a Khamiz (Top) can be sleeveless, never a Salwar! I think most of the people posting here are posting just for the sake of FANTASY!
... - Rai [View Message]
Womens Issues:Why a Mother Needs Friends
U r all right,being a mom at home can be very lonesome,esp if u r away from ur country and loved ones.My problem is that I' m very socially handicapped..extremely painfully shy.I can' t make myself smile or say hello to anyone..I start shaking or sweating..so how can I make friends?I' m ashamed to say this..a grown up woman with a toddler.When I was working,I had some frie... - Saraohyland Saraohyland [View Message]