---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >orgasm?
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:orgasm?
2008-04-12
Name: help
i and my bf do oral once in a month.since he is in a different city...only when we meet we can have physical..when me meet once he reaches his orgasm he gets very tired and sleeps off in 5 mins..sometime we doing this over phone also..we do phone sex and he masturbates and reaches orgasm..he gives me pleasure too over the phone..here too he lseeps after he is done.. saying he got tired...i geet angry about this..is this normal woth guys

2008-05-12
Name: gigi
Subject:  Prolong it
make a prolong foreplay...its common with most of the boys
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-04-18
Name: Moon Light
Subject:  Hi
My case is ulta , she gets tired and pushes me off !!
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-04-14
Name: rashipriya
Subject:  orgasm
its very comon problem. i can understand ur frustration of being left unsatisfied....This problem of early ejaculation can be avoided by prolonged foreplay, i.e kising ,smooching etc. and ur guy should agree to do some exercises called\" kegels exercises\" thi will boost his and ur sex life like anything..good luck

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
orgasm?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
husband sextual thoughts
hi im 26f married frm chennai.our married life is going very good and happy.recently my hubby is asking me to expose me in public and to his some friends tat too very sexy like very low neck 75% boobs out and mini skirt like tat....is ter any solution pls reply... - Priya Karthi [View Message]
secret sex in bangalore
Hi am ayurveda doctor from mangalore, age 42, married. Life is boring and monotonous. looking for some good genuine married or unmarried female friends, or occasional meet and longterm friendship confidentialy, with out troubling each others personal life. you can trust me there is no harm or problems from my side, and any moment if we feel our friendship is troubling our ... - Govinda [View Message]
RE:Looking for a new friend/secret partner
Hi am ayurveda doctor from mangalore, age 42, married. Life is boring and monotonous. looking for some good genuine married or unmarried female friends, or occasional meet and longterm friendship confidentialy, with out troubling each others personal life. you can trust me there is no harm or problems from my side, and any moment if we feel our friendship is troubling our ... - dinu [View Message]
RE:Adult Nursing my Husband..
Hi Prabha,
You have to bear it only for few days and later you will not face such issues also.Hope you will not suffer a lot from that pain and it would be very clear for you also.... - Gautami [View Message]
RE:sex
Hi Shruti,
It is nothing but age since you are in age you are urging for that.So if you any option you can fulfill that.And if not you have to keep quite only.... - Amol [View Message]
RE:my son seeing my navel
Hi Kavitha,
It is nothing but you have created your problem on your own.And you have to sort out the solution and you do not have any option because the problem is your son only.... - Preethi [View Message]
RE:Physical changes
Hi Mini,
What would you do by knowing them in advance and any how you are going to experience it in future also know.So you just wait for all changes which are going to be happened after marriage.... - Naga [View Message]

How to Stitch Dress for Your Toddler at Home Video..