---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >orgasm?
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:orgasm?
2008-04-12
Name: help
i and my bf do oral once in a month.since he is in a different city...only when we meet we can have physical..when me meet once he reaches his orgasm he gets very tired and sleeps off in 5 mins..sometime we doing this over phone also..we do phone sex and he masturbates and reaches orgasm..he gives me pleasure too over the phone..here too he lseeps after he is done.. saying he got tired...i geet angry about this..is this normal woth guys
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2008-05-12
Name: gigi
Subject:  Prolong it
make a prolong foreplay...its common with most of the boys
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-04-18
Name: Moon Light
Subject:  Hi
My case is ulta , she gets tired and pushes me off !!
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-04-14
Name: rashipriya
Subject:  orgasm
its very comon problem. i can understand ur frustration of being left unsatisfied....This problem of early ejaculation can be avoided by prolonged foreplay, i.e kising ,smooching etc. and ur guy should agree to do some exercises called\" kegels exercises\" thi will boost his and ur sex life like anything..good luck

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
orgasm?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
orgasm?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
orgasm?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:is breastfeed to husband is good?
I think you are so lucky to have a husband who likes to feed on your breastmilk. My husband refused outright even during times when I suffered with excess milk. I think you should let him do it and you should also enjoy. ... - Xxx [View Message]
RE:RE:is breastfeed to husband is good?
hi Xxx,
I love to have breast milk and i had and my wife also enjoyed it. But now i am feeling to drink but not available.
When there is chance grab it or else suffer for it some tmes later.
ganeshvast7 at gmail com
even today i am ready to drink if somebody offers. It has very good power of healing. I dont think i will get.... - Ganesh [View Message]
Extra-marital Affairs:looking for friends
hi i am shankar, married, looking out for good friends male or female to discuss life , i am from chennai, looking to make new friends
... - Shankar [View Message]
RE:Sex
looking for fund in bangalore contact skhot2511@gmail... - Hey [View Message]
RE:is breastfeed to husband is good?
hello dear a hubby oves imore to his wie while having sexx so in that he will byte or suck her nipples so it s a natural way so nothing ll happen carry on... - sonu [View Message]
want to have a relationship
hello m sonu working in private company i want to have a living realtionship long term with a housewife or w married lady who can love to share there family or nay she can share wid me anything wid me i m eager to fr anything s there any real out theere.... waiting fr her................... - sonu [View Message]
RE:Agred with Mitali
I am so relieved to read your message. Mam, I am 27 and my breasts are not firm and do not look straight ahead. Rather they hang down. I do not remember if it was like that earlier. Is it normal? Is it ok? ... - Suni [View Message]

Does Your Spouse Have Problem with Your Snoring? Video..