---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >orgasm?
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:orgasm?
2008-04-12
Name: help
i and my bf do oral once in a month.since he is in a different city...only when we meet we can have physical..when me meet once he reaches his orgasm he gets very tired and sleeps off in 5 mins..sometime we doing this over phone also..we do phone sex and he masturbates and reaches orgasm..he gives me pleasure too over the phone..here too he lseeps after he is done.. saying he got tired...i geet angry about this..is this normal woth guys

2008-05-12
Name: gigi
Subject:  Prolong it
make a prolong foreplay...its common with most of the boys
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-04-18
Name: Moon Light
Subject:  Hi
My case is ulta , she gets tired and pushes me off !!
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-04-14
Name: rashipriya
Subject:  orgasm
its very comon problem. i can understand ur frustration of being left unsatisfied....This problem of early ejaculation can be avoided by prolonged foreplay, i.e kising ,smooching etc. and ur guy should agree to do some exercises called\" kegels exercises\" thi will boost his and ur sex life like anything..good luck

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
orgasm?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Frustrated in sex (
Hello Kiran,
So you are worried about your wife nothing would happen if you does not participate because sex is not only life and many people would stay with out it and you were sure that she is not having affairs then you need to be happy for that.... - Shiny [View Message]
RE:husband dont like but he likes,,,
Hello Rashmi,
How can you cheat your husband do you think it is the good one to do that because you only said that your husband loves you a lot and if the same thing what you have done if your husband does what would you do then.... - Siri [View Message]
RE:my ema
Hi Nishi,
Can you state what was the exact problem do you have because you have stated that you had problem under some text.But you do not mention what do you have exactly so that it would be better if you mention about that.... - Alok [View Message]
RE:my wife shy to wear a modren dress
Hello Nashashi,
Si it would be better you explain to her exactly what was the problem so that she will understand and try to convince her in some way so that your problem will be solved and you can be happy also i wish your wife will understand.... - Myntra [View Message]
RE:reveal my secrets
Hello Shefali,
So you had really bad experience then what have done did you answer to him or you kept quite can you share what have you done then only we too will come to know about that.But how could you face him after that. ... - Munni [View Message]
RE:Frustrated in sex (
hello Kiran,
So you are frustrated in such activity and you need to be careful while posting such messages because many people will access it and it would be better if you do not post such messages in the forum also. ... - Preethi [View Message]
RE:husband dont like but he likes,,,
Hello rashmi,
You must feel shame on your part because you are married and you are cheating you husband if the same is repeated by your husband how would you react and how can you accept it just think on it.It would give you solution.... - Madhu [View Message]

How to Open a Young Coconut Video