---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >orgasm?
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:orgasm?
2008-04-12
Name: help
i and my bf do oral once in a month.since he is in a different city...only when we meet we can have physical..when me meet once he reaches his orgasm he gets very tired and sleeps off in 5 mins..sometime we doing this over phone also..we do phone sex and he masturbates and reaches orgasm..he gives me pleasure too over the phone..here too he lseeps after he is done.. saying he got tired...i geet angry about this..is this normal woth guys
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2008-05-12
Name: gigi
Subject:  Prolong it
make a prolong foreplay...its common with most of the boys
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-04-18
Name: Moon Light
Subject:  Hi
My case is ulta , she gets tired and pushes me off !!
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-04-14
Name: rashipriya
Subject:  orgasm
its very comon problem. i can understand ur frustration of being left unsatisfied....This problem of early ejaculation can be avoided by prolonged foreplay, i.e kising ,smooching etc. and ur guy should agree to do some exercises called\" kegels exercises\" thi will boost his and ur sex life like anything..good luck

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
orgasm?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
orgasm?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
orgasm?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:What should I do?
hello leena,
whatever you done is very wrong thing, because you are married, and you love your husband and your husband also love him so much, so why you spoil your and your husband life.... - kiran [View Message]
hello leena
you cheat with your husband and your neighbour too, you ask your mind whatever you were done is right thing, if you really love to your husband stop all this.... - kiran [View Message]
hello leena,
stop thinking about everything rubbish things like that, you love your husband as you mentioned, remove all this dirt from your mind, you can imagine if your husband done same thing then wht you feel.... - omkar [View Message]
hello leena,
you should maintain respect of love of your husband, your husband keep trust on you, and dont break his trust, if he will knwo and he will get clue about this he will leave you forever.... - fatima [View Message]
hello leena
your neighbour son is not right person you get, if he suggest some other guy for sx then, you can enough matuared to undetstand things, so just keep calm mind and think on that.... - reshma [View Message]
hello veena,
to be frank you are getting so much attracted towards your neighbor, can understand it will urge of sex you push towards him. but don't make other mistake, and don't make another mistake.... - faizal [View Message]
RE:RE:How about Ultra low hip saree for anniversary
wat u like to wear and if any other ones saw u like u an make u means ... - sonu [View Message]

Funny moment at a car race Video..