• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Love Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >orgasm?
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Sex: orgasm?
Name: help
Date: 2008-04-12
i and my bf do oral once in a month.since he is in a different city...only when we meet we can have physical..when me meet once he reaches his orgasm he gets very tired and sleeps off in 5 mins..sometime we doing this over phone also..we do phone sex and he masturbates and reaches orgasm..he gives me pleasure too over the phone..here too he lseeps after he is done.. saying he got tired...i geet angry about this..is this normal woth guys
Name: gigi
Subject:  Prolong it
Date: 2008-05-12
make a prolong foreplay...its common with most of the boys
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Moon Light
Subject:  Hi
Date: 2008-04-18
My case is ulta , she gets tired and pushes me off !!

Name: rashipriya
Subject:  orgasm
Date: 2008-04-14
its very comon problem. i can understand ur frustration of being left unsatisfied....This problem of early ejaculation can be avoided by prolonged foreplay, i.e kising ,smooching etc. and ur guy should agree to do some exercises called\" kegels exercises\" thi will boost his and ur sex life like anything..good luck

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
orgasm?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
HI Ishaa
Nice to hear this one and im very intrested to guide u regarding this. U can have a experinced fun with both ur bf and mumma !

if intrested get in touch with me and i guide to to enjoy life further ... - Guide [View Message]
rajat
yw.... - telm47ind [View Message]
When was your first and who was it and how u felt
Come on all. When was your first. who was your first and how was your first.
i am male.mine at 8 years. a girl from my village. those days i was not wearing underwear. on that day i was climbing a tamarind (imily) tree. a girl of same age came there and looking up. I was talking and climbing. she said she is seeing a snake coming out of a bush. i asked where. she sai... - telm47ind [View Message]
Planning for a baby
usually best period is from 11th to 17th day from the date of periods started. missionary with pillow under her butt is best suitable.... - telm47ind [View Message]
telm47ind
Thanks dear... - rajat [View Message]
Planning for a baby
dear all,
i am newly wed and sincerely trying for a baby. but could not succed so for. i would like to know about the most fertile period to get easily conceived. and which position gives a higher rate of pregnancy. is there any sepcific food which increase the probality of getting a baby.

when i ejaculate the perm ozes out of my wife vagna. is that a ... - Rajat [View Message]
Planning
dear all,
i am newly wed and sincerely trying for a baby. but could not succed so for. i would like to know about the most fertile period to get easily conceived. and which position gives a higher rate of pregnancy. is there any sepcific food which increase the probality of getting a baby.

when i ejaculate the perm ozes out of my wife vagna. is that a ... - Rajat [View Message]

Father's Day celebration Video