• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Love Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >orgasm?
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Sex: orgasm?
Name: help
Date: 2008-04-12
i and my bf do oral once in a month.since he is in a different city...only when we meet we can have physical..when me meet once he reaches his orgasm he gets very tired and sleeps off in 5 mins..sometime we doing this over phone also..we do phone sex and he masturbates and reaches orgasm..he gives me pleasure too over the phone..here too he lseeps after he is done.. saying he got tired...i geet angry about this..is this normal woth guys
Name: gigi
Subject:  Prolong it
Date: 2008-05-12
make a prolong foreplay...its common with most of the boys
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Moon Light
Subject:  Hi
Date: 2008-04-18
My case is ulta , she gets tired and pushes me off !!

Name: rashipriya
Subject:  orgasm
Date: 2008-04-14
its very comon problem. i can understand ur frustration of being left unsatisfied....This problem of early ejaculation can be avoided by prolonged foreplay, i.e kising ,smooching etc. and ur guy should agree to do some exercises called\" kegels exercises\" thi will boost his and ur sex life like anything..good luck

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
orgasm?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
happy married life
hi
happy married life... - sameer [View Message]
use some music
use some music it would be good for u .... - sameer [View Message]
answer
Most of the time woman get annoyed as things happened against her wish. Some woman do not worry because she feel satisfied from it, if she is unsatisfied. Some woman take it normal as woman herself made attractive by nature so male attract to her naturally.It depends on particular woman.... - Malini [View Message]
oral sex
Shanker , share ur oral sex experience I want to do it with my gf... - vishal [View Message]
Hmmm
Simple solution. Ask ur boy friend to do a nice lick. He would be happy to do. I am a male, had the same problem. Once I had a gf, had her do the oral on me. It was all ok. Try it, u will feel its worth it.... - Shanker [View Message]
Well Said
Malini, Nicely articulated Malini. Most of the time if the girl can yell and she can walk off. On the other hand, as you said even if the girl slaps the public will not do anything. She can just walk little further. They just don' t care. One thing that is little pricky is the Bad looking man SDK is talking abt. The troubling fact, I have seen girls don' t care if the guy... - Shanker [View Message]
Its ok...nothing unusual
Veena, this is not something to worry and hurt your head. I can clearly see you are confused and in a worried state. I work in an MNC once I saw a co-worker lady associate telling other girl to cover up her thupata and pushing the other girls boobies teasing her...\" enough of show\" . A very casual one. Later, when I happen to tell this to my co-worker he told me a story ... - Shanker [View Message]

How to buy a Digital Camera Video