You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >orgasm?
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:orgasm?
2008-04-12
Name: help i and my bf do oral once in a month.since he is in a different city...only when we meet we can have physical..when me meet once he reaches his orgasm he gets very tired and sleeps off in 5 mins..sometime we doing this over phone also..we do phone sex and he masturbates and reaches orgasm..he gives me pleasure too over the phone..here too he lseeps after he is done.. saying he got tired...i geet angry about this..is this normal woth guys
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2008-05-12
Name: gigi
Subject:  Prolong it
make a prolong foreplay...its common with most of the boys
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-04-18
Name: Moon Light
Subject:  Hi
My case is ulta , she gets tired and pushes me off !!
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-04-14
Name: rashipriya
Subject:  orgasm
its very comon problem. i can understand ur frustration of being left unsatisfied....This problem of early ejaculation can be avoided by prolonged foreplay, i.e kising ,smooching etc. and ur guy should agree to do some exercises called\" kegels exercises\" thi will boost his and ur sex life like anything..good luck

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
orgasm?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
orgasm?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
orgasm?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
Where Do you live?... - AKholc [View Message]
RE:is breastfeed to husband is good?
From delhi if anyone interested in breasfeeding me do reply but strictly no sex... - Akholic [View Message]
RE:RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
OFCOURSE ALL HUSBANDS LIKE... - JEYANTHI [View Message]
RE:How about Ultra low hip saree for anniversary
ur height are same as my height. so u can wear saree 5 inch below ur navel as like I tie the saree always. if u r fair go with black saree, if u r normal like me go with dark yellow. ... - JEYANTHI [View Message]
RE:wearing saree below navel
we have to wear dress as much as comfort. wearing low hip saree gives u confident. I do wear transparent chiffon with low neck blouse even I tie m saree 5 inch below my deep navel. ... - JEYANTHI [View Message]
RE:wearing saree 5´ ´ below navel
wearing 5 inch below navel is not a big issue. I love to wear sometime I expose my navel with transparent pallu. most of the men likes that and give importance to u in society. ... - JEYANTHI [View Message]
RE:Wife exposing
don't feel bad. every husband has the same habit. my hubby gets credit if someone stare my exposing hip and navel. yes ofcourse I wore saree too low. ... - JEYANTHI [View Message]