---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >orgasm?
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:orgasm?
2008-04-12
Name: help
i and my bf do oral once in a month.since he is in a different city...only when we meet we can have physical..when me meet once he reaches his orgasm he gets very tired and sleeps off in 5 mins..sometime we doing this over phone also..we do phone sex and he masturbates and reaches orgasm..he gives me pleasure too over the phone..here too he lseeps after he is done.. saying he got tired...i geet angry about this..is this normal woth guys

2008-05-12
Name: gigi
Subject:  Prolong it
make a prolong foreplay...its common with most of the boys
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-04-18
Name: Moon Light
Subject:  Hi
My case is ulta , she gets tired and pushes me off !!
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-04-14
Name: rashipriya
Subject:  orgasm
its very comon problem. i can understand ur frustration of being left unsatisfied....This problem of early ejaculation can be avoided by prolonged foreplay, i.e kising ,smooching etc. and ur guy should agree to do some exercises called\" kegels exercises\" thi will boost his and ur sex life like anything..good luck

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
orgasm?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
hi
he is asking for a sex partner nd u r inviting him. wow grt go on dating sites and ask such questions over there.... - xxyyzz [View Message]
hi
there is no harm in marbating twice a day but make it smooth and so it will not hurt u. take care and even if ur problem persist then go to doctor. ... - madhura [View Message]
hi
yes or cn pierce ur naval and kamarbandh iis very nice to wear iit looks sexy.... - mina [View Message]
hi
yaah naval kissing take u into heaen. it feels good when husband kisses on naval nd u cn turn on by that... - manva [View Message]
hi
it is not bad as long as u r comfortable.... - karuna [View Message]
hi
how people get reach of ur vigina? i don't understand how they manage to do it.... - kiraan [View Message]
hi
wow its like every women's dream to have such romantic one.... - isha [View Message]

How to Stitch Dress for Your Toddler at Home Video