You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >Need sperm donors in bangalore urgently
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:Need sperm donors in bangalore urgently
2014-10-26
Name: Rahul Trivedi Hi,
We are a highly educated north Indian couple looking for a sperm donor in Bangalore. We wanted to go through sperm bank, but are not able to find people with good background and similar body structure. If any of you have been already tested for all the diseases and have donated the sample before, please help to us! We will be greatly appreciated. Please contact us with your detail like Qualification, Height, eye and body color with your age.
Thanks

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-03-03
Name: Sam vin [sperm donor]
Subject:  RE:Need sperm donors in bangalore urgently
it's Sam from chennai. 34 years old.!, 5'9"high , single, and Indian fair. I have good sperm counts and I like to donate my sperm for childless couple. Couple should be at list BC IN cast, fair, financially fit and educated. It's only for heterosexual couple.

Please contact :=nine eight four zero three six nine five six four
Or samspermdonor yaho cm

Pls feel free to talk am searching very good couple.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-02-16
Name: harish
hello rahul,
there is friend of mine who can help you and take out you from all this situation, you can always need to get touch with him, he also lives in banglore, it may be helpful for you.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-02-16
Name: shanti
hello rahul,
if your family is financially stable and afford private doctor for some extra expenditure then you should take suggestion of doctor, and arrange good doctor for treatment.

2017-02-16
Name: bharat
hello rahul,
are you still searching for you a donor then all you need to do is to get in touch with someone who is helping people who are going through these kind of sexual issues.

2016-12-23
Name: Anonymous
Born and bought up in the capital of Punjab, by a well educated pure Jatt-Sikh family. Just over 6 feet tall, been tested for diseases, fair, high count & above average physique.

2016-10-18
Name: Biju
Hi there is a friend of mine who can help you out in the best manner. You can always get in touch with him at all you need any help from his side. His name is sharath and lives in banglore

2016-10-15
Name: Prince
Engineer
You will have a healthy baby.

2016-10-03
Name: Chandru
Hi Rahul, are you still searching for a donor then all you need to do is to get in touch with someone who is helping people who are going though these kind of sexual issues. There are many people who provide sperm at reasonable cost.

2016-09-21
Name: Kalki
Hi Rahul, i would suggest you to visit the best hospital in Bangalore rather than checking in the normal clinics as they will not provide you the best donors however these hospitals have people who are connected with them.

2016-08-30
Name: Nitin
I am from uttar pradesh and i am 30 years old. I have a fair skin and a good height. I am healthy and have donated a couple of times. I am married and have 2 daughters. Please let me know if you need my help.

2016-08-30
Name: Ashna
I am a 34 year old male and a father for 2 sons. I have an average height and a fair skin. I am quite educated too. I am from maharashtra and have a good background. Contact if any help needed.

2016-08-27
Name: NN
If you are financially stable and can afford a private doctor and some extra expenditure then you should ask the doctor to arrange a good donor if he can. Doctors usually have idea about all these things and can be quite helpful.

2016-08-19
Name: Sanam
What difficulties are you having and why are you not able to conceive? What do your tests say? Does the doctor have positive hopes for your treatment? How is he planing to do your treatment? i have heard it depends on the patient.

2016-08-07
Name: Geeta
Earlier people were reluctant in getting any type of treatments done. As science is advancing so are the people. Now they are not afraid to come forward with such problems for different treatments. People must also come forward to help by donating.

2016-08-24
Name: Jaya
Subject:  RE:RE:Need sperm donors in bangalore urgently
If ur looking for pregnancy I can hepl u with natural way 100% guaranteed not IVF .., its a purely ayurvedic medicine withnin 3 month u wiol be conceived thz my guarantee... if interested mail me ...
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-07-06
Name: syed
Qlfn:Bcom
Height:5.11"
Eyes:black
Color:Wheatish complexion

2016-05-03
Name: Guna
Hello Rahul,
So you are looking for sperm donor then you can try from the sperm banks so that you can get any donor from there if not any other agency also you need to try then only you can get some donor who can help you also.

2016-05-01
Name: Naveena
Hello Rahul,
So can you share in how many ways did you tried for the donor so that there would not be any problem to you also and i wish you will have baby in your life and it might be time taking process but you will get that.

2016-05-01
Name: Ravina
Hello rahul,
So you have tried in banks and not satisfied for that and you have tried in any other banks also and why don't you speak to any agency or contact to the doctors so that there would be chance of getting the solution.

2016-04-30
Name: aditya
giv me contact no...?
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Need sperm donors in bangalore urgently

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr
98I34377I3... - balinder singh [View Message]
RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr
Msg me

Mukeshrwalia at the rate gmail dot com

Rest will talk on mail... - Mukesh [View Message]
RE:Urgently Looking For Sperm Donors
Please mail me rest will talk on mail

96four3five7three6nine5

Msg me on above both of you want to conceive ... - Mukesh [View Message]
RE:Low sperm count, no motile sperms
Please mail me rest will talk on mail

96four3five7three6nine5
... - Mukesh [View Message]
RE:Urgently Looking For Sperm Donors
it's Sam from chennai. 34 years old.!, 5'9"high , single, and Indian fair. I have good sperm counts and I like to donate my sperm for childless couple. Couple should be at list BC IN cast, fair, financially fit and educated. It's only for heterosexual couple.

Or samspermdonor yaho cm Sam vin (sperm donor) [View Message]
RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr

Or samspermdonor yaho cm Sam vin ((sperm donor)) [View Message]
RE:Need a sperm donor in pune
Hi it's Sam from chennai. 34 years old.!, 5'9"high , single, and Indian fair. I have good sperm counts and I like to donate my sperm for childless couple. Couple should be at list BC IN cast, fair, financially fit and educated. It's only for heterosexual couple.

Or samspermdonor yaho cm... - Sam vin (sperm donor :) [View Message]