---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >wheatish color
Start a new Topic
Search a question
Relationships  Discussion Forum
Womens Issues:wheatish color
Name: meena
I want to improve my complexion. I am wheatish in colour. I have gone through their grooming section but I am unable to decide what should I follow. Which is the best way to improve the complexion. Pls. help. I want to be fair.

Name: akanksha
Subject:  hi
no... dont ever use it for ur face... give ur face some time... use a scrub once every week... that will help in the long time... also use a sun screen with high spf @ 30 or 45... u' ll get those imported ones... go for coppertone brand or banana boat... and apply it 15 mins before you step out in the sun... wear a scarf/hat to protect ur skin... it will take at least 15 days to see the result... for good results i will also recommend \" vichy\" brand skin whitening products... they are good as compared to toher products... and yes... dont use garnier face wash... use only clean and clear...
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
Subject:  u r welcome
u r welcome meena... yeah the eukroma cream is available over the counter at any drug store. and i would advice you against going in for any fairness products... i had the same problem a few years back and thanks to the wonderful dermatologist i met now my skin is not just fresh and clear but also a lot fairer... my mother is extremely beautiful, and naturally everyone compared me to her... but she told me one thing i' ll never forget... \" people will love you for your face only untill they know you... but people who love you for what you are inside, will love you forever\" find something in which you are \" THE BEST\" for me it was my profession... i concentrated on it (i' m an architect) and was already doing 12 1-crore-projects when i got married to my husband (who' s extremely handsome)
he too taught me the same thing. appearance isn' t everything. even when i was about to deliver my son and i had a huge breakout of scabs on my face, he soothed me during my pains with so much love... its the heart that matters dear... and ppl who do not look at it, but look at ur face are not worth looking back at...
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
Name: meena
Subject:  Thanks for the help
Dear Akansha,
I agree with you.But mentality of a few people you can´ t change and can´ t avoid those people also especially if they are in close relation.Everyone is not as lucky as you.
Coming to the cream, I enquired about it from a chemists shop. He said it´ s for hyperpigmentation.So, can I use that? You´ ve mentioned for arms and legs only.Can it be used over the face also?
Msg Objection   Go to Top
Subject:  skin colour
being fair is not everything.... sometimes you can look smarter with a wheatish but flawless skin... look at malaika aurora...
first of call concentrate on cleansing of your face... avoid soap of any kind.. use clean and clear face wash... only 3 times a day... rest of the times wash with plain water... every time u wash ur face apply moisturizer... garnier (with almonds) is best... before u sleep every night clean your face with cleansing milk and apply moisturizer generously... use eye contour gel for eye areas...
and whatever treatment u use for ur face... continue for your neck also...
secondly dont ignore your arms and legs... if they are too dark... apply cream \" Eukroma\" mixed with vaseline body lotion 1:1 proportion after bath & before sleeping...
in all keep your skin well hydrated and it will look radiant....
go in for simple make up when you need to... apply dark shade of lipstick if you have beautiful lips or hightlight your eyes with a smart eyeliner if your eyes are a plus point... highlight your best features instead of hiding your bad ones... shift the focus of the viewer...
also wear colors that make you look fair... go for bright but sobre colors.. red (maroon not signal red) orange, yellow compliment wheatish color... while lime green,pink, lilac and lavender are a strict no-no. dont wear pure white (only white) if u do... throw in a bright colored duppatta or scarf... also dont wear dull colors like brown or grey... black looks beautiful...
all the best...
Name: meena
Subject:  Thanks
Thanks akanksha for the detailed reply. I really appreciate your concern.
Is the " Eukorma" cream availiable easily in the market? Can I use Garnier light face wash instead of clean and clear face wash?

I am looking forward for the tips of getting fair skin also.Because I am the only one in my family who has wheatish color. Rest all are very fair. I feel sometimes very depressed.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
wheatish color

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Santoshi maa vrat restrictions?????????
In santoshi maa vrat...can i keep fast and not perform puja ...will it count? And I am not doing puja as i have to move from this present place. Can i have chai masala in my tea that contains things like ginger, saunf, etc.... - mandy [View Message]
File and FIR Shraddha
File a FIR on them before they get worst, this days Mobile / Pen camera are best to take footage, records it, save orginal in ur pendrive and sent a copy to Police and upload over Facebook.... - rajvir79 [View Message]
m I hep u
agar koe bhe paresaan to ek baar call jarur kary mujko aapki help karne me khushi melegi ... - Atul Sharma [View Message]
anupama i had some related experience which felt me v small in front of my loving daughter and raise many confusions
i am married working mom from pose society in mumbai i had a family friend vinod who is y gud friend many times i go with him to market or sometimes he drop me in his car
on saturday after washing cloths i put them on balcony for dry which slips ... - mrs renu [View Message]
really shocking and feel shamed in front of MIL
ladies last week one incident really ashamed me i am a 9 yr old mother and from gud family living in mumbai my mil is v narrow minded lady and often taunt me may b she think i tease other guy with my looks once from my balcony my underwear fall down behind our dhobi kisok and i feel v shy abt thinking how i got it back in afternoon when nobody was their i approch him and s... - Anupama Luthra [View Message]
Get rid of him
Hi dear, he will never change. It may take you time to realise that. But ten years down the line you'll regret wasting even a single day trying to patch up with him. Move on. God has been kind to give you the company of your daughter. Get rid of him, find a job, God will give you a hundred times better partner very soon. Good luck ... - Same-old [View Message]
Hello, it is so good that you feel what you do is not right. Everyone has a way of living life. When we love them we have to accept them as a whole. When you're not upset tell your wife how much such things bother you and you lose your cool. she will understand and try to change. anger will not help. ... - Same old [View Message]

Eye exercise Video