• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Relationships Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >wheatish color
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Womens Issues: wheatish color
Name: meena
Date: 2008-02-29
I want to improve my complexion. I am wheatish in colour. I have gone through their grooming section but I am unable to decide what should I follow. Which is the best way to improve the complexion. Pls. help. I want to be fair.

Name: akanksha
Subject:  hi
Date: 2008-03-08
no... dont ever use it for ur face... give ur face some time... use a scrub once every week... that will help in the long time... also use a sun screen with high spf @ 30 or 45... u' ll get those imported ones... go for coppertone brand or banana boat... and apply it 15 mins before you step out in the sun... wear a scarf/hat to protect ur skin... it will take at least 15 days to see the result... for good results i will also recommend \" vichy\" brand skin whitening products... they are good as compared to toher products... and yes... dont use garnier face wash... use only clean and clear...
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Subject:  u r welcome
Date: 2008-03-03
u r welcome meena... yeah the eukroma cream is available over the counter at any drug store. and i would advice you against going in for any fairness products... i had the same problem a few years back and thanks to the wonderful dermatologist i met now my skin is not just fresh and clear but also a lot fairer... my mother is extremely beautiful, and naturally everyone compared me to her... but she told me one thing i' ll never forget... \" people will love you for your face only untill they know you... but people who love you for what you are inside, will love you forever\" find something in which you are \" THE BEST\" for me it was my profession... i concentrated on it (i' m an architect) and was already doing 12 1-crore-projects when i got married to my husband (who' s extremely handsome)
he too taught me the same thing. appearance isn' t everything. even when i was about to deliver my son and i had a huge breakout of scabs on my face, he soothed me during my pains with so much love... its the heart that matters dear... and ppl who do not look at it, but look at ur face are not worth looking back at...

Name: meena
Subject:  Thanks for the help
Date: 2008-03-04
Dear Akansha,
I agree with you.But mentality of a few people you can´ t change and can´ t avoid those people also especially if they are in close relation.Everyone is not as lucky as you.
Coming to the cream, I enquired about it from a chemists shop. He said it´ s for hyperpigmentation.So, can I use that? You´ ve mentioned for arms and legs only.Can it be used over the face also?
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Subject:  skin colour
Date: 2008-03-01
being fair is not everything.... sometimes you can look smarter with a wheatish but flawless skin... look at malaika aurora...
first of call concentrate on cleansing of your face... avoid soap of any kind.. use clean and clear face wash... only 3 times a day... rest of the times wash with plain water... every time u wash ur face apply moisturizer... garnier (with almonds) is best... before u sleep every night clean your face with cleansing milk and apply moisturizer generously... use eye contour gel for eye areas...
and whatever treatment u use for ur face... continue for your neck also...
secondly dont ignore your arms and legs... if they are too dark... apply cream \" Eukroma\" mixed with vaseline body lotion 1:1 proportion after bath & before sleeping...
in all keep your skin well hydrated and it will look radiant....
go in for simple make up when you need to... apply dark shade of lipstick if you have beautiful lips or hightlight your eyes with a smart eyeliner if your eyes are a plus point... highlight your best features instead of hiding your bad ones... shift the focus of the viewer...
also wear colors that make you look fair... go for bright but sobre colors.. red (maroon not signal red) orange, yellow compliment wheatish color... while lime green,pink, lilac and lavender are a strict no-no. dont wear pure white (only white) if u do... throw in a bright colored duppatta or scarf... also dont wear dull colors like brown or grey... black looks beautiful...
all the best...

Name: meena
Subject:  Thanks
Date: 2008-03-03
Thanks akanksha for the detailed reply. I really appreciate your concern.
Is the " Eukorma" cream availiable easily in the market? Can I use Garnier light face wash instead of clean and clear face wash?

I am looking forward for the tips of getting fair skin also.Because I am the only one in my family who has wheatish color. Rest all are very fair. I feel sometimes very depressed.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
wheatish color

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Wife´ s coomunication problem
I am married for last 8 yrs, we both are a little bit introvert but I talk a lot with some people whom I can trust and so I do it with my wife also. I use to tell her almost everything about my past, present and day to day life also in which she does not show much interest. But since even before our marriage I found that she does not tell me many important information e.g.... - Ash123 [View Message]
How
Correct to a great extent!!!!!!... - Ash123 [View Message]
Mismatch
I also feel that there is a mismatch in me and my wife. I am married for last 8 yrs, we both are a little bit introvert but I talk a lot with some people whom I can trust and so I do it with my wife also. I use to tell her almost everything about my past, present and day to day life also in which she does not show much interest. But since even before our marriage I found t... - Ashish [View Message]
periods
I am 27 years female, I had cosmetic surgery for my hand burn scar in june. Before surgery on date 20 june my menstrual cycle was near, I decided to have pill to shift my periods but I hav' nt. Now it' s august but my periods stopped & no periods now. I get tensed that somebody gave me drug to stop my periods. I doubt on my sister or my dad. They usually both mess up my li... - shraddha [View Message]
Gemini
Dear lady,
I deeply sympathize with you for having to tolerate old-fashioned in-laws. I know it is quite difficult especially when you are newly married and left your home and gone to your husband' s home. It is quite normal to feel emotional when your in-laws chide you for silly matters.
But think this way, if your parents chided for the same, would you have ... - Kumar [View Message]
Mohit
Mohit, It is sometimes natural for man or woman to lose interest in sex, and other partner has to do accept it. There are always ups and downs in life and it is same in sexual urge too.
Sex is 90% psychological than physical , so try to understand if she is feeling sad for whatever reason . if something is affecting her,something is making her unhappy and try to add... - Kumar [View Message]
rumours
It is human mentality to gossip and talk bad about others even through person who does this may very well know that it is untrue. Why does this happen? Because other people' s downfall is usually enjoyable. A real good person never does this. He/she are real careful when talking bad about a person, thinks from different angle, place hiself in that person' s place and then ... - Kumar [View Message]

How to Make Henna Dye Video