---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > The Baby Club >  Baby Club October-December 2005 >Baby not passing motion regularly
Start a new Topic

Search a question
The Baby Club  Discussion Forum

Baby Club October-December 2005:Baby not passing motion regularly
2006-03-19
Name: J J
hi everyone! My baby was born on 24 Nov 2005. Till now I still breast feed him after work, during the night. During the night he does not cry for milk but always turns his head for breast milk (although the supply is not much) Formula milk is given from 5am onwards. The formula milk he drinks is S46 by Wyeth Group. He alsp drinks 4 to 5oz of water frequently.
My problem is, my baby does not pass motion daily. He passes motion after 2 days on the evening of 3rd day. During the 3rd day, I notice he does not sleep well. So we will insert a tiny piece of soap & within a few seconds he wud pass motion (green in colour) After that I notice that he would drink 5oz of milk otherwise he wud only dring 4 or 3oz. This problem only began the second mth after he was born, after which I started given formula milk and breast milk alternatively. His weight increase is ok 7.2kg now. Pls tell me is it becoz of the milk that he is not passing motion regularly? Pls advise. TQ.

2016-07-04
Name: Janu
Subject:  RE:Baby not passing motion regularly
Hi JJ,
After baby all such things are common for baby and you have to be very specific about the health of the baby also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-26
Name: Heera
Hi JJ,
It is good to give food which is prepared by all vegetables at home only.By that baby would get lot of energy and baby will be healthy also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-18
Name: Sweety
Hi JJ,
Stool must be regular for every people and if any problem is faced then it must be checked by the doctor immediately and i hope you would go to consult to doctor.

2016-06-11
Name: Leela
Hi JJ,
You have to do some thing for this problem because it is not so good for kid health.I wish your problem will get solved as early as possible.So that there would not be issue.

2016-06-04
Name: Keerthi
Hi JJ,
No need to worry about that because some kids will go stools for two days.Even such cases is not repeating then you need to consult and find any digestion problem is there for kids.

2016-05-29
Name: ami
I have understood your problem then as per my knowledge you would definitely consulted to the doctor and then what would doctor suggested you can you say the solution and we too will come to know about that also.

2016-05-28
Name: Patro
Hi J J,
So can you say what you have done to solve the issue also and i wish you would share the solution also and it will be useful for all the people who do face the same problem also.

2016-05-26
Name: lucy
The best thing you should do is to consult a pediatrician.He will give you a complete idea of your baby's health status and the required care that should be taken for the healthy upbringing of the baby

2016-05-24
Name: Neha
Hi J
Then you need to consult to the doctor they would give you with the solution also and they will give you with some medicine and you can be free of the problem also I wish you would share the matter.

2016-05-23
Name: Madhu
Hi JJ,
I have understood your problem then as per my knowledge you would definitely consulted to the doctor and then what would doctor suggested you can you say the solution and we too will come to know about that also.

2016-05-14
Name: Saisha
Visit a doctor and he will help you with it

2016-05-13
Name: Asha
Hey J J
I think you have to keep in mind that the food that he takes also matters a lot.You are only talking about the milk and how about his daily food like rice,dal etc..?Based on them also this problem might occur.SEE A DOCTOR AND EXPLAIN HIM ALLTHESE AND HE MIGHT GIVE YOU THE SOLUTION IMMEDIATELY.

2016-05-09
Name: sruthi
The best thing you should do is to consult a pediatrician.He will give you a complete idea of your baby's health status and the required care that should be taken for the healthy upbringing of the baby.

2016-05-07
Name: Sharad
Hello JJ,
So you can go for the removal of nazar it will help you a lot you just try that if it got successed then your baby will be fine and if not you take to the doctor for check up they will solve with some remedy.

2016-05-06
Name: Kaira
Hello JJ,
Then you need to consult to the doctor they would give you with the solution also and they will give you with some medicine and you can be free of the problem also I wish you would share the matter.

2011-07-23
Name: Suzanne
Subject:  Baby not passing
The glucose water didn' t work for me - but the Indian medicine (mughli...thingambob) should work, at least in the short term.
Try everything you can - but keep using the soap as backup ' cause it' s nonaddictive. And one way or another you have to make sure your baby is doing a do every 24-48 hrs

2007-05-04
Name: 
Subject:  brown sugar
a tea spoon of brown sugar in a cup of water daily is very helpful and much better than using soap in such a way

2006-05-16
Name: Connie
Subject:  Passing motion
Hi,
I have benefitted a lot by administering an ayurvedic tonic - Bonnison (made by Himalayan Ayurvedic. It is very effective in keeping the stomach clear and regular passing of stool. Now at 6months, he is being given this tonic, thrice a day.

2006-03-25
Name: aparnaa
Subject:  hi
hi,
AS per my ped here, we need not worry ifthe baby doesnt pass motion till 7 days . its not be worried if he passes gas, doesnt feel uncomfotable.
u can try giving 1/2 cup warm water mixed with 1 spoon sugar and 1/2 spoon honey. every 4-5 hrs till he passes motion..
it works out for my son...
let me know..
love to ur little one..
regards,
aparnaa

2006-03-23
Name: Ritu
Subject:  Hi..
hi JJ,

are u giving gripe water to ur baby? it helps alot in digestion. Also give mugli ghutti to ur baby. mugli ghutti is very good for babies ... it regulates their system. if the baby seems constipated, give mugli ghutti in warm water. it always works like charm for my daughter. Above all ... its made up of all natural products.

Try it out ....
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on The Baby Club
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Baby not passing motion regularly

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Baby not passing motion regularly
Hi JJ,
After baby all such things are common for baby and you have to be very specific about the health of the baby also.... - Janu [View Message]
Hi JJ,
It is good to give food which is prepared by all vegetables at home only.By that baby would get lot of energy and baby will be healthy also.... - Heera [View Message]
Hi JJ,
Stool must be regular for every people and if any problem is faced then it must be checked by the doctor immediately and i hope you would go to consult to doctor.... - Sweety [View Message]
Hi JJ,
You have to do some thing for this problem because it is not so good for kid health.I wish your problem will get solved as early as possible.So that there would not be issue.... - Leela [View Message]
Hi JJ,
No need to worry about that because some kids will go stools for two days.Even such cases is not repeating then you need to consult and find any digestion problem is there for kids.... - Keerthi [View Message]
I have understood your problem then as per my knowledge you would definitely consulted to the doctor and then what would doctor suggested you can you say the solution and we too will come to know about that also.... - ami [View Message]
Hi J J,
So can you say what you have done to solve the issue also and i wish you would share the solution also and it will be useful for all the people who do face the same problem also.... - Patro [View Message]

Funny Video on Getting Rid of Mother-In-Law Video..