You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >Prevent Yourself from Becoming an Assaul
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Womens Issues:Prevent Yourself from Becoming an Assault Victim
2008-02-22
Name: Editor Have you ever been attacked by someone? How did you manage to escape from your assailant? What would you do if you found yourself in a dangerous situation?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2012-07-17
Name: Sri Laxmi
Subject:  I beat him up!!
I have never been attacked physically, but men passing leud comments have been plenty. I used to ignore them initially, but ignorance is definitely not a bliss in this matter. One day a guy passed a comment on me and tried to grab me. I acted fast, I held his hand, dragged him from the bike and best him up. I was a fool to have ignored the so long. coz after beating him up, I felt a sense of great freedom...something that all women want today. I recently nominated my friend to the Vivel Active Fair Choo Lo Aasmaan Awards. She is a journalist by profession and provides education to young girls in her free time. I am proud of myself and her.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-02-25
Name: Sejal
Subject:  Be careful
The only thing that women can do is to be careful. Do not go to unknown places and avoid travelling anywhere alone as far as possible. Carry any weapons such as pepper spray in your purse and also a whistle to alert people.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-02-25
Name: Bhavani
Subject:  Teach self-defence
I wish that schools make self-defence compulsory for all girls. Everyday you read about crimes against women in the newspapers. Most of them happen because the women cannot fight back. At least if the girls know how to fight, then they can defend themselves from attacks.

2008-02-25
Name: Reema
Subject:  Travel in groups
The safest option for me would be to travel as a group. I never send my daughter out alone anywhere. If she wants to go out, she has to first get a group of people and only then will I give her permission. It is better to be safe than sorry.

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Prevent Yourself from Becoming an Assault Victim

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
shamefull in front of hubby , ladies please advise
i am typical indian lady working family oriented tall and in fourtees having son and daughter
due to carelessness and hectic life i got flesh and become heavy.my daughter who in 11th insist me mumma you should join gym and workout and by force i join gym and be in curves in 3 months
my hushband is v shy man and select my dresses acording to his wish even my u... - lavanya [View Message]
Demand of gifts ,jewels, from girls family (spouses family) on every occasion (festival,baby born, anniversary, ) after marriage also apart from the dowry
Hello to all women 🤗 This is first time I am posting in this group ... need your help and suggestions
I completed 2 yrs of my marriage this dec ,2017 and also expecting a baby now(5months pregnant)... now the problem is my mother in law
She is demanding huge gifts like clothes for whole family and a gold set for herself from my parents ,apart from some gif... - Anjli [View Message]
RE:wearing sleeveless salwar and blouse
Hi Abinaya, for your kind information there is NO Sleeveless Salwar, a Khamiz (Top) can be sleeveless, never a Salwar! I think most of the people posting here are posting just for the sake of FANTASY!
... - Rai [View Message]
Womens Issues:Why a Mother Needs Friends
U r all right,being a mom at home can be very lonesome,esp if u r away from ur country and loved ones.My problem is that I' m very socially handicapped..extremely painfully shy.I can' t make myself smile or say hello to anyone..I start shaking or sweating..so how can I make friends?I' m ashamed to say this..a grown up woman with a toddler.When I was working,I had some frie... - Saraohyland Saraohyland [View Message]
help
U r all right,being a mom at home can be very lonesome,esp if u r away from ur country and loved ones.My problem is that I' m very socially handicapped..extremely painfully shy.I can' t make myself smile or say hello to anyone..I start shaking or sweating..so how can I make friends?I' m ashamed to say this..a grown up woman with a toddler.When I was working,I had some frie... - Saraohyland Saraohyland [View Message]
Living with my husband after getting a divorce
I have a question that sound a bit weird for others. What is your opinion about living with my husband after getting a divorce? We have all the problems in the relationship that 90% of married people reading this have in their relationship, neither more nor less. The simplest reason why I think of this is I and my husband individually are very good people. Especially among... - Aruna Tanik [View Message]
Living with my husband after getting a divorce
I have a question that sound a bit weird for others. What is your opinion about living with my husband after getting a divorce? We have all the problems in the relationship that 90% of married people reading this have in their relationship, neither more nor less. The simplest reason why I think of this is I and my husband individually are very good people. Especially among... - Aruna Tanik [View Message]