• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Beauty & Grooming Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Skin Talk >dark area around mouth
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Skin Talk: dark area around mouth
Name: miny
Date: 2007-06-18
hey,,,
im a 19yr old girl residing in bangalore , india. i have a dark skin. but the problem is that the area around my mouth is darker than the rest of the face. when i tilt my face up , the dark patch looks like the shape when soemthing drips from the corners of your mouth.
i really makes me look odd and more so in pictures. my b' day is comin up soon n i wanna get rid of this embarassing situation soon.
please advice...
thanks

Name: hia
Subject:  wat to do
Date: 2012-11-28
i am getting red spots on my face and i donno what to do???
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: neeta
Subject:  oil control
Date: 2012-11-16
my skin is oily and in winter it becomes more oily i donno wat to do to control oil on ma face

Name: niharika
Subject:  drink lots of water
Date: 2012-11-23
wash ur face more then 5 to 6 times a day , drink lots of water..
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Jasmin
Subject:  Dark Area around mouth
Date: 2011-08-12
Hey, Im from the UK. And i have this brown area around my mouth and the rest of my skin is a lightly tanned. And its really embarrassing to have it, especially when i just wake up and people ask me what it is and i have no clue.

Name: Azia
Subject:  about dark area around the mouth
Date: 2010-12-23
haii am from holland so i dont think i can find the balm bag thing cuz its not realy known here i dont know where you from or if you are dark skin?

Name: Ashley
Subject:  I found the solution
Date: 2010-12-20
Unfortenally Not all things work with this problem.I did the hole apple thing [ didnt work ] , with the lemon [ works if you do it constantly over and over ] .. I even try cocoa butter .. This made it darker .!!! .. I though i was going to stay with a mushtache for ever . Until i accidently put something which Solved all my problems. Its called \" Bag Balm\" [ a green can ] --> its says its used only for cows but I dont know what it did to me but it made my dark spot fade away in less then 2 days .[ you can find this in a pharmacy store near you ] ! I also recommend aloe vera drink from [ Natural garden company] Its delicious and it helps cleand ur body !! .Trust me this workss !!!! And i hope this works for you guys, It worked for 5 girls i know !!

Name: Gayathri
Subject:  Big balm
Date: 2012-03-04
Hi,

I am from bangalore
I am suffering from dark area near mouth. Please let me know wher do i get " big balm" . Is it ayurvedic?

Name: Jessica
Subject:  your solution for the dark spots
Date: 2011-05-21
i know its been a while since this topic started, but some girls still dont know how to deal with it. so can i really buy this anywhere? also in Belgium??

Name: Melissaaaa.
Subject:  dark area
Date: 2010-03-01
i too have a dark area around my mouth and it looks like i have a mustache :( i hate it cuhz everyone notices it and they make fun of it :( :( i' m just looking for something simple i can use around the kitchen or whatever. any ideas anyone? thanks.

Name: Jyothi
Subject:  Dark skin around my mouth
Date: 2010-01-27
I very much agree.I also have a dark skin around my mouth compared to the rest of my face.I want sone one to advice me on this.Also my upper lip is darker than the lower one.But in my family everyone has that.Why is that.Because of this lipstick does not suit me.Also because of the dark patch around my mouth lipstic looks very odd.I want some one to sujjest me with home remedies

Name: Saba
Subject:  Dark skin around mouth and eyes
Date: 2009-07-24
I have the same problem too. For the dark circles around the eyes, apply milk with a cotton ball on your bags. Leave it on for ten minutes then wash it off with water. When you apply it lie down flat and keep your eyes closed and relax. do this everyday, you will see results within a week inshallah.
As for the dark area around the mouth, it is due to lack of iron in your body. Eat apples and you will see results but if you want an INSTANT result, then cut a lemon in half. take out the inside. Clean it out completely so you are left with only the skin if the lemon. Now apply soap or cleanser on the inner part of the lemon skin. Not the outside yellow part. It´ s the inside white part. Apply the cleanser or soap ( i use soap for this) and rub it for a minute around your mouth and your entire face for a few seconds it will even out your skin tone inshallah you will see results in like three days. but you have to continue it.

Name: shilpa
Subject:  hello miny
Date: 2007-06-21
mini, though i am 25 now, but i have gone through ur age and with the same problem.

The best and the easiest solution ti this is : An Apple a day becz this happens becz of lack of iron in ur body, u must be having dark circles around eyes even after having complete Good night sleep..
if u can have and apple a day and forget about everything within 2-3 months u can seea complete change in ur skin, looks and verything..

Name: Ashley
Subject:  I found a solution [!]
Date: 2010-12-20
Unfortenally Not all things work with this problem.I did the hole apple thing [ didnt work ] , with the lemon [ works if you do it constantly over and over ] .. I even try cocoa butter .. This made it darker .!!! .. I though i was going to stay with a mushtache for ever . Until i accidently put something which Solved all my problems. Its called " Bag Balm" --> its says its used only for cows but I dont know what it did to me but it made my dark spot fade away in less then 2 days .! I also recommend aloe vera drink from [ Natural garden company] Its delicious and it helps cleand ur body !! . i hope this works for you guys It worked for 5 girls i know !!

Name: sugandha
Subject:  beauty tips
Date: 2009-05-15
The best and the easiest solution ti this is : An Apple a day becz this happens becz of lack of iron in ur body, u must be having dark circles around eyes even after having complete Good night sleep..
if u can have and apple a day and forget about everything within 2-3 months u can seea complete change in ur skin, looks and verything..

Name: smile
Subject:  Hey good news
Date: 2007-06-19
Hello Mini ,

I have a good news for you.
The dark areas around the mouth can be lightened up. May i have ur mail id?

Name: jessica
Subject:  help
Date: 2011-05-21
i wanne know the solution againts dark spots too. please tell me...

Name: maria
Subject:  Dark area around mouth
Date: 2010-12-10
hi smile can you please email me about how to remove dark area around mouth.

Name: Masalya
Subject:  Around mouth darkness
Date: 2010-04-23
I have the same problem and Iv´ e been looking for something to treat this but nothing works and it really makes me upset. Do you have any advice?

Name: Melissa
Subject:  hello.
Date: 2010-03-01
Hi, i´ m puerto rican & italian & i´ am tanned & i have this dark area around my mouth & it looks like i have a mustache :( & people notice it & it bothers me! i have read about the lemon lightening but i´ m not to sure about it, do you know if it works or not? i need help :(

Name: Saba
Subject:  Dark skin around mouth
Date: 2009-07-24
I have the same problem too. For the dark circles around the eyes, apply milk with a cotton ball on your bags. Leave it on for ten minutes then wash it off with water. When you apply it lie down flat and keep your eyes closed and relax. do this everyday, you will see results within a week inshallah.
As for the dark area around the mouth, it is due to lack of iron in your body. Eat apples and you will see results but if you want an INSTANT result, then cut a lemon in half. take out the inside. Clean it out completely so you are left with only the skin if the lemon. Now apply soap or cleanser on the inner part of the lemon skin. Not the outside yellow part. It´ s the inside white part. Apply the cleanser or soap ( i use soap for this) and rub it for a minute around your mouth and your entire face for a few seconds it will even out your skin tone inshallah you will see results in like three days. but you have to continue it.

Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
dark area around mouth

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
ACNE
I suffer from ACNES at such an early age,my parents went to doctors in many places with the hope of curing me of the disease. However, my conditions did not get any better despite the expense of a lot of money. They decided to have a try and took me to a Chinese hospital. The affected sites on my body had improved significantly in less than a month. After reinforcement tre... - BETTY [View Message]
anyone has white pigmentations?
I suffer from vitligo at such an early age,my parents went to doctors in many places with the hope of curing me of the disease. However, my conditions did not get any better despite the expense of a lot of money. They decided to have a try and took me to a Chinese hospital. The affected sites on my body had improved significantly in less than a month. After reinforcement t... - stephnie [View Message]
Please help!!
I need to get rid of my scars. I want to try a good, safe to use scar cream which does not cause break outs and fades my scars quickly... - amanda homes [View Message]
it is traditional chinese medicine
hi, you cannot find in India, it is in the North of China, if you want to know more about this treatment, please visit their website:vitiligotcm... - STEPHINIE [View Message]
my vitiligo is cured
I suffer from vitligo at such an early age,my parents went to doctors in many places with the hope of curing me of the disease. However, my conditions did not get any better despite the expense of a lot of money. They decided to have a try and took me to a Chinese hospital. The affected sites on my body had improved significantly in less than a month. After reinforcement t... - betty414 [View Message]
mirror image giving different reflections
I' m 27 years female...I' m fond of beauty & fashion...But a very serious issue arised in my life...I look very young ,attractive,medium & beautiful in mirror at my home but whenever I go out & look myself in washroom mirror I have seen myself looking fat & old...in some washroom mirror I look good but very different because of this I cannot find myself exactly...because o... - unhappy girl [View Message]
dont worry
apply toothpaste(colgate only) on nose & keep for 15 minutes & then wash...it will make ur pores invisible for 5-6 days :)... - zoya [View Message]

Womans View on Arranged Marriage Video
Expecting Parents
Join a Due Date Club

Parents of Babies
Join a Baby Club