---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Skin Talk >dark area around mouth
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Skin Talk:dark area around mouth
2007-06-18
Name: miny
hey,,,
im a 19yr old girl residing in bangalore , india. i have a dark skin. but the problem is that the area around my mouth is darker than the rest of the face. when i tilt my face up , the dark patch looks like the shape when soemthing drips from the corners of your mouth.
i really makes me look odd and more so in pictures. my b' day is comin up soon n i wanna get rid of this embarassing situation soon.
please advice...
thanks

2012-11-28
Name: hia
Subject:  wat to do
i am getting red spots on my face and i donno what to do???
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-11-16
Name: neeta
Subject:  oil control
my skin is oily and in winter it becomes more oily i donno wat to do to control oil on ma face
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-11-23
Name: niharika
Subject:  drink lots of water
wash ur face more then 5 to 6 times a day , drink lots of water..
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-08-12
Name: Jasmin
Subject:  Dark Area around mouth
Hey, Im from the UK. And i have this brown area around my mouth and the rest of my skin is a lightly tanned. And its really embarrassing to have it, especially when i just wake up and people ask me what it is and i have no clue.

2010-12-23
Name: Azia
Subject:  about dark area around the mouth
haii am from holland so i dont think i can find the balm bag thing cuz its not realy known here i dont know where you from or if you are dark skin?

2010-12-20
Name: Ashley
Subject:  I found the solution
Unfortenally Not all things work with this problem.I did the hole apple thing [ didnt work ] , with the lemon [ works if you do it constantly over and over ] .. I even try cocoa butter .. This made it darker .!!! .. I though i was going to stay with a mushtache for ever . Until i accidently put something which Solved all my problems. Its called \" Bag Balm\" [ a green can ] --> its says its used only for cows but I dont know what it did to me but it made my dark spot fade away in less then 2 days .[ you can find this in a pharmacy store near you ] ! I also recommend aloe vera drink from [ Natural garden company] Its delicious and it helps cleand ur body !! .Trust me this workss !!!! And i hope this works for you guys, It worked for 5 girls i know !!

2012-03-04
Name: Gayathri
Subject:  Big balm
Hi,

I am from bangalore
I am suffering from dark area near mouth. Please let me know wher do i get " big balm" . Is it ayurvedic?

2011-05-21
Name: Jessica
Subject:  your solution for the dark spots
i know its been a while since this topic started, but some girls still dont know how to deal with it. so can i really buy this anywhere? also in Belgium??

2010-03-01
Name: Melissaaaa.
Subject:  dark area
i too have a dark area around my mouth and it looks like i have a mustache :( i hate it cuhz everyone notices it and they make fun of it :( :( i' m just looking for something simple i can use around the kitchen or whatever. any ideas anyone? thanks.

2010-01-27
Name: Jyothi
Subject:  Dark skin around my mouth
I very much agree.I also have a dark skin around my mouth compared to the rest of my face.I want sone one to advice me on this.Also my upper lip is darker than the lower one.But in my family everyone has that.Why is that.Because of this lipstick does not suit me.Also because of the dark patch around my mouth lipstic looks very odd.I want some one to sujjest me with home remedies

2009-07-24
Name: Saba
Subject:  Dark skin around mouth and eyes
I have the same problem too. For the dark circles around the eyes, apply milk with a cotton ball on your bags. Leave it on for ten minutes then wash it off with water. When you apply it lie down flat and keep your eyes closed and relax. do this everyday, you will see results within a week inshallah.
As for the dark area around the mouth, it is due to lack of iron in your body. Eat apples and you will see results but if you want an INSTANT result, then cut a lemon in half. take out the inside. Clean it out completely so you are left with only the skin if the lemon. Now apply soap or cleanser on the inner part of the lemon skin. Not the outside yellow part. It´ s the inside white part. Apply the cleanser or soap ( i use soap for this) and rub it for a minute around your mouth and your entire face for a few seconds it will even out your skin tone inshallah you will see results in like three days. but you have to continue it.

2007-06-21
Name: shilpa
Subject:  hello miny
mini, though i am 25 now, but i have gone through ur age and with the same problem.

The best and the easiest solution ti this is : An Apple a day becz this happens becz of lack of iron in ur body, u must be having dark circles around eyes even after having complete Good night sleep..
if u can have and apple a day and forget about everything within 2-3 months u can seea complete change in ur skin, looks and verything..

2010-12-20
Name: Ashley
Subject:  I found a solution [!]
Unfortenally Not all things work with this problem.I did the hole apple thing [ didnt work ] , with the lemon [ works if you do it constantly over and over ] .. I even try cocoa butter .. This made it darker .!!! .. I though i was going to stay with a mushtache for ever . Until i accidently put something which Solved all my problems. Its called " Bag Balm" --> its says its used only for cows but I dont know what it did to me but it made my dark spot fade away in less then 2 days .! I also recommend aloe vera drink from [ Natural garden company] Its delicious and it helps cleand ur body !! . i hope this works for you guys It worked for 5 girls i know !!

2009-05-15
Name: sugandha
Subject:  beauty tips
The best and the easiest solution ti this is : An Apple a day becz this happens becz of lack of iron in ur body, u must be having dark circles around eyes even after having complete Good night sleep..
if u can have and apple a day and forget about everything within 2-3 months u can seea complete change in ur skin, looks and verything..

2007-06-19
Name: smile
Subject:  Hey good news
Hello Mini ,

I have a good news for you.
The dark areas around the mouth can be lightened up. May i have ur mail id?

2011-05-21
Name: jessica
Subject:  help
i wanne know the solution againts dark spots too. please tell me...

2010-12-10
Name: maria
Subject:  Dark area around mouth
hi smile can you please email me about how to remove dark area around mouth.

2010-04-23
Name: Masalya
Subject:  Around mouth darkness
I have the same problem and Iv´ e been looking for something to treat this but nothing works and it really makes me upset. Do you have any advice?

2010-03-01
Name: Melissa
Subject:  hello.
Hi, i´ m puerto rican & italian & i´ am tanned & i have this dark area around my mouth & it looks like i have a mustache :( & people notice it & it bothers me! i have read about the lemon lightening but i´ m not to sure about it, do you know if it works or not? i need help :(

2009-07-24
Name: Saba
Subject:  Dark skin around mouth
I have the same problem too. For the dark circles around the eyes, apply milk with a cotton ball on your bags. Leave it on for ten minutes then wash it off with water. When you apply it lie down flat and keep your eyes closed and relax. do this everyday, you will see results within a week inshallah.
As for the dark area around the mouth, it is due to lack of iron in your body. Eat apples and you will see results but if you want an INSTANT result, then cut a lemon in half. take out the inside. Clean it out completely so you are left with only the skin if the lemon. Now apply soap or cleanser on the inner part of the lemon skin. Not the outside yellow part. It´ s the inside white part. Apply the cleanser or soap ( i use soap for this) and rub it for a minute around your mouth and your entire face for a few seconds it will even out your skin tone inshallah you will see results in like three days. but you have to continue it.
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
dark area around mouth

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:pigmentation due to betnovate c
Hi Sharma,
I think skin pigmentation must be solved by consulting to doctor other wise person might face many problems on that.DO it as fast as you can.... - Dikshitha [View Message]
RE:baby's dry skin and unwanted body hair
Hi Asmita,
So there are some various types of skin tones and we have to use any product based on the skin tone only.So you have to find about that and it is better you do that.... - Asha [View Message]
RE:due to regular shave my skin has turned dark black
Hi Karan,
It is some different case i have heard and how it is possible because it is done by all men daily almost.But you have to find the reason behind that.It might be due any product.... - Hayaathi [View Message]
RE:TURMERIC POWER 4 MEN
Hi Sat,
As per my concern turmeric is majorly used by women only but i think even these days turmeric is also used by men also.... - Natasha [View Message]
RE:plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me its urgent
Hi Sia,
So when doctor suggested one soap and if you use that only know you will come to know result about that so better try to use that soap and that would be better for you only.... - Janu [View Message]
RE:URGENT-GARLIC PASTE BURNED MY FOREHEAD
Hi Bujji,
Who has given such stupid suggestion that garlic must be applied for forehead and i think they did not try and they have said you for teasing only.... - Oliver [View Message]
RE:Clear Your pimples with Nutmeg(Jaiphal)
Hi Sujata,
You have to confirm with some proofs that after using nutmeg product there are proper good results and can use so happily that there will not be any side effects also.... - Watson [View Message]

Tips for grocery shopping Video..