You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >Fighting Back when You are Unarmed
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Womens Issues:Fighting Back when You are Unarmed
2008-01-25
Name: Editor Have you ever been assaulted? How would you try to free yourself in case you are attacked?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2008-01-25
Name: Vishwas
Subject:  Punish attackers
Its not only about self-defense. It is also about punishing the people who do these things. What is the point of only taking care of yourself? One day you may not be as lucky.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-01-25
Name: Preeti
Subject:  My mother has experienced
My mother has had this experience. She was walking to her friend' s house and suddenly someone attacked her. Luckily she was able to escape and run away but her attacker stole her mangalsutra.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-01-25
Name: Nalini
Subject:  Teach in schools
I like this article. I think self-defense should be taught in all schools. Nowadays, even children are attacked. So they should learn how to defend themselves. At least this way we know our children will be safe.

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Fighting Back when You are Unarmed

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Womens Issues:Why a Mother Needs Friends
U r all right,being a mom at home can be very lonesome,esp if u r away from ur country and loved ones.My problem is that I' m very socially handicapped..extremely painfully shy.I can' t make myself smile or say hello to anyone..I start shaking or sweating..so how can I make friends?I' m ashamed to say this..a grown up woman with a toddler.When I was working,I had some frie... - Saraohyland Saraohyland [View Message]
help
U r all right,being a mom at home can be very lonesome,esp if u r away from ur country and loved ones.My problem is that I' m very socially handicapped..extremely painfully shy.I can' t make myself smile or say hello to anyone..I start shaking or sweating..so how can I make friends?I' m ashamed to say this..a grown up woman with a toddler.When I was working,I had some frie... - Saraohyland Saraohyland [View Message]
Living with my husband after getting a divorce
I have a question that sound a bit weird for others. What is your opinion about living with my husband after getting a divorce? We have all the problems in the relationship that 90% of married people reading this have in their relationship, neither more nor less. The simplest reason why I think of this is I and my husband individually are very good people. Especially among... - Aruna Tanik [View Message]
Living with my husband after getting a divorce
I have a question that sound a bit weird for others. What is your opinion about living with my husband after getting a divorce? We have all the problems in the relationship that 90% of married people reading this have in their relationship, neither more nor less. The simplest reason why I think of this is I and my husband individually are very good people. Especially among... - Aruna Tanik [View Message]
living with my husband after getting a divorce
RE:How to get back jewellery from mother inlaw?
On the very second day of my marriage, all jewelry(my parents and in laws both) was taken from me and kept in my MIL locker. After that day, even on functions, i dont get jewelry to wear :). At one time, she plainly said "i cant go to locker, i get tired, wear artificial ones. Dont ask for this in future too. Wear artificial". But when my parents or even my daily use items... - KyaKare [View Message]
RE:m I hep u
hello atul,
i have problem so how can i contact you, you just say that call me, but where is your number over here, so share your number, so we can share our problem with u here. and get solution on that.... - niraj [View Message]