You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Extra-marital Affairs >Threesome
Love  Discussion Forum

Extra-marital Affairs:Threesome
2015-11-04
Name: Anand Kumar Hi All,

I am new to india parenting, i hv been married for 7 years with a 3.5 yr old baby. My wife had live in relationship with her bf before marriage and coudnt get married due to family pressure. After marriage i got to know this and after initially getting angry on her, she said sorry etc and we get on our lives. After few years her ex visited our city and they had good time and also sometime later, and she told me so. I used to enjoy it and harboured fantasy of threesome coz routine sex has become very boring and we need to spice up our lives. I talked to my wife abt this, she says that his ex doesnt nt i am aware of this(that i know abt their lil flings) and he will not agree with it. We belong to middle class family and love each other, i am wrong in asking her for this, when i allowed her to have lil fun with him even after marriage. I am asking threesome with him as he is totally trustworthy, dont want to try with strangers. Please advise, especially ladies in this forum.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-08-16
Anonymous Name: nilima
Subject:  RE:Threesome
hello anand,
if you are intersted having threesome then you should not ask to your wife, you respect her in any aspect and respect to her decision also, dont spoil your marital life with her.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-16
Anonymous Name: kiran
hello anand,
your wife is right at her place, now she dont want to keep any type relationship with her ex, so dont ask her for this, she is your wife so respect her and you should understand her thats it.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-16
Anonymous Name: seema
hello anand,
i dont understand exactly first you was angry when you had knew the relationship of her with the boyfriend, and then you want threesome with her bf, its not right, you seriously want all this from her.

2016-10-31
Anonymous Name: rutuja
hello anand,
its not good to discussion on this type topics, threesome sex and all not good for posting here, if you are interested in this type sex go and convience your wife or girlfriend.

2016-10-31
Anonymous Name: harish
hello arun
maintaining such type extra marital relation is not good thing at all, if you are able to handle this relations then only go ahead, but keep in mind you give justice to both of relations.

2016-10-31
Anonymous Name: kamal
hello arun
one of my friend keep extra marital affair with my other friends, and he not happy at all, every day some new issues comes in his home, and he is fed up now his affair.

2016-10-31
Anonymous Name: jagruti
hello anand,
affair is word itself create very bad impression on front person, if you are extra marital affair with he or she, it will spoil your marital life and will not give you calm and happy life.

2016-10-31
Anonymous Name: pooja
hello anand,
your wife is right at her place if she directely refuse your idea then you should not ask her again and again you should keep control on your feelings, if your watn to try convience her.

2016-07-07
Anonymous Name: Poorna
Hi Anand,
If you are interested in having marital affair then you must leave all the relations because it will give only bad name.

2016-06-29
Anonymous Name: Maya
Hi Anand,
What an husband you are because such suggestion would not be given to any wife and it will decrease your fame only in your wife thinking also.

2016-06-21
Anonymous Name: Lisa
Hi Anand,
Martial affairs would be sweet in new and it would become sour later on so think how much it would effect your life in further process also.

2016-06-15
Anonymous Name: Janu
Hi Anand,
Affair is only not good that too after marriage.I do not why people do take such decisions because to get free from tensions or to just know how it would be or any other.

2016-06-08
Anonymous Name: Anuja
Hi Anand,
Past is past leave all those matters.Think about your present and future of your family.It is good to you and your family.Think about how to grow in your life.

2016-06-02
Anonymous Name: chef
Better add chillipowder, salt and pepper in that area during that time... you will never forget that spicy in your life...

2016-06-02
Anonymous Name: Astrologer
3 is not lickynumber for you. Try with 13 people.

2016-06-02
Anonymous Name: Prachi
Hi Anand,
Maintaining such relations is not so good for your life and you have kids and it will effect their life also think twice before doing such decisions also. Because it even effects you in society.

2016-05-26
Anonymous Name: Bavi
Hi Anand,
So can you say is it good one to discuss such topics in the forum because it leads to many problems for the people and it will ruin the life also so you need to think about that also and i wish you would do that also.

2016-05-18
Anonymous Name: Montu
Hi Anand,
What an husband you are i have never seen or heard about such husband who is asking his wife to so such activities with other person and the what your wife has done can you say that and i wish no one would do like this.

2016-05-16
Anonymous Name: Kamini
Hi Anand,
As a husband you have taken wrong decision on your wife because you are not supposed to talk to her like that because it would create a bad opinion of you in your wive's mind and i wish you would never speak like that.

2016-05-14
Anonymous Name: kajal
Hello Anand,
What kind of suggestion you are giving to your wife because it would not be right to do such things and you have baby are you interested in doing such things with others and you are also making her to do or what.
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Threesome

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Threesome

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Threesome

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Married but looking for some fun in Delhi
I'm too looking for a female friend for dating and fun. Pls reply... - Abhay [View Message]
RE:sex outside marrige
I'm too frustrated with my life and therefore looking for a female friend for dating and share emotions. ... - Abhay [View Message]
RE:RE:Sex with neighbour
It's ok... - Dippy [View Message]
RE:RE:Sex with neighbour
No issue... - Dippy [View Message]
RE:sex outside marrige
Go head. No need worries ... - Jai [View Message]
RE:Feeling Wierd
Dear Sunil you are not alone, everyone out here in this forum respect your feelings and frustration you are going through, but remember hanging out with your colleagues wont solve the problem, pls try to find the route cause. Have healthy discussion with your wife. Start by telling her that you enjoy having sex with her and ask what you can do to help her enjoy it more.als... - sunder [View Message]
Feeling Wierd
Hey All.. this is SUnil from CBE and i am in a situation where i feel my wife is not so active on bed and every time i speak to her she just ignore it because of which i get very wierd intenions at my work place and with the friends too. Not sure is it leading me to find someone of my same mind ..?? or I am only lost child here..??... - Sunil [View Message]