---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >the intercourse or p0rn?
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:the intercourse or p0rn?
2007-09-14
Name: kapil
dear frinds,
Since marriage and having the childrens, my wife has little interest in sex with me. After all she got the marriage certificate which all indian woman want dearly, so why bother having any more sex? That is her attitude.
So now I have discovered the excitement of p0rn and there is excitement is seeing really attractive persons doing it on the screen. I am doing masturbation with it and it is far better than begging for a little bit of sex with wife.

Is any married guys here in the same situation as me?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2008-04-03
Name: dina
Subject:  so sad
this is so sad because, i' m a sexually frustrated wife, because my HUSBAND doesn' t want sex as much as i do! I' m a very attractive, 23yrs, petite girl and I' ve seen many man being interested in me, but i do want to stay loyal to him, because i love him. Its just that my sex drive is wayyyyyyyy higher then his is! so, i turn to other things that satisfy me, like, shopping and painting!
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-01-17
Name: navs
Subject:  hi
hi read ur msg
have the same problem with me
iam not happy with my wife
help
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-09-17
Name: rahul
Subject:  go for massage
best thing is to go massage,
and have fun with gals. u can
play, sleep and get relaxed
no other ANSWER FOR us.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-09-16
Name: Raj
Subject:  EMF
Kapil:

Don' t worry lot of us r in the same boat. My wife (& most wives) is always worried about her grandmother' s deteriorating health, father' s diabetis, mom' s ankle pain, and brother' s studies. She has no understanding of my needs and well being. I had lot of fight over this. Finally, I told myself enough is enough and started an affair with my co-worker. I don' t get home till 10 at night and my life is as enjoyable as it can be. My suggestion is get another woman in your life. If u have no intention of leaving your wife, start an affair with a married co-worker.

2007-10-20
Name: jaya
Subject:  reply to Raj
Hi raj, though i m a woman but i feel u r 100% correct on this. Bu the way it can also be the case that u r not good enough for ur wife in bed thats why she refuses. Anyway who wants to sleep with a lousy one. Check out if she has also found some hunk who could really perform in bed.

2007-09-15
Name: VINOD
Subject:  Take her for a journey Trip
Hi ,

Take ur wife to Journey trip , where u and only ur wife is there , some sightseeing place and enjoy by appreciating each other. Make love by heart . Ur love should go thru heart to Vagina and not vice versa. And u will feel the difference.

2007-09-21
Name: to Amrita
Subject:  no
I dont fully agree with Amritha.
For a woman, love does not translate into sex drive. Even if you show love to your wife, there is no guarentee of sex.

2007-09-20
Name: Amirtha
Subject:  Wonderful Answer
U have understood girl´ s mind very well. Surely u will have a happy married life

The words u have written are

" Make love by heart . Ur love should go thru heart to Vagina and not vice versa "
is 100% true. If every one understands this they will have a wonderful life with their wife.

2007-09-15
Name: guru
Subject:  money?
Many indian wifes offer sex in return for money, jewels, gifts etc. Have you tried this?

2007-10-20
Name: jaya
Subject:  reply to guru
guru many indian husbands marry for money that girls father will give at time of marriage and earning girl who would increase their husband´ s bank balance, give children to them, look after their parents ,wassh ur dirty clothes ,give herself in bed and do ur household chores. hows that.

2007-09-14
Name: reply
Subject:  Reply
ur situtn is common...dont worry...but dont deprive yr self of real sex...attract yr wife...start to touch and kiss her..wen she is not expecting.slowy take oppurtunties and take her to bedroom....

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
the intercourse or p0rn?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
the intercourse or p0rn?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
the intercourse or p0rn?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Bra trouble
hello riya,
the reason you given is totaly wrong you are just 20 year old, and you should take care of your body, and its your private part so how you avoid such things, so definately you face unwanted attention, so start wearing it.
... - harshita [View Message]
hello riya,
you mention here you liked wore bra before but now what happened that you dont like to wore, if any physical issue, or you dont like fitting of bra then differents patterns and types bra available in market try it.... - bhavna [View Message]
hello riya,
you said you dont like to wore bra so its so simple whenever you go outside wear a slip, and padded slip are also availble in market, you can use this, it is not tight like bra also dont have lock backside. so try this.... - natasha [View Message]
hello riya,
i m kshitija, and i also have same problem i dont like to wear bra, firstely i wore bra outside and at home i used to remove, but now i dont like to wear outside too. what should i do.... - kshitija [View Message]
hi riya,
if you dnt like to wore bra, dont wear it, but atleast whenever you go outside that time used, nip pad in dress so your shape not shown outside and people will not look at you for this reason.... - swati [View Message]
hello riya,
i m totaly agree that you dont like to wore bra, i have same problem, but i wore bra whenever i m going outside, that time i wore, and as i reach home back i remove it, but my mom said try to wear whole day, and remove on night when you going to sleep.... - tanvi [View Message]
hello riya,
to wearing tight fitting bra defianately giving uncomfortable situation to us, so better wear good quality and slightely loose bra which give support to breast and feel comfortable.... - nidhi [View Message]

Tips for Raising a Happy Child Video..