• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Love Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >the intercourse or p0rn?
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Sex: the intercourse or p0rn?
Name: kapil
Date: 2007-09-14
dear frinds,
Since marriage and having the childrens, my wife has little interest in sex with me. After all she got the marriage certificate which all indian woman want dearly, so why bother having any more sex? That is her attitude.
So now I have discovered the excitement of p0rn and there is excitement is seeing really attractive persons doing it on the screen. I am doing masturbation with it and it is far better than begging for a little bit of sex with wife.

Is any married guys here in the same situation as me?
Name: dina
Subject:  so sad
Date: 2008-04-03
this is so sad because, i' m a sexually frustrated wife, because my HUSBAND doesn' t want sex as much as i do! I' m a very attractive, 23yrs, petite girl and I' ve seen many man being interested in me, but i do want to stay loyal to him, because i love him. Its just that my sex drive is wayyyyyyyy higher then his is! so, i turn to other things that satisfy me, like, shopping and painting!
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: navs
Subject:  hi
Date: 2010-01-17
hi read ur msg
have the same problem with me
iam not happy with my wife
help
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: rahul
Subject:  go for massage
Date: 2007-09-17
best thing is to go massage,
and have fun with gals. u can
play, sleep and get relaxed
no other ANSWER FOR us.

Name: Raj
Subject:  EMF
Date: 2007-09-16
Kapil:

Don' t worry lot of us r in the same boat. My wife (& most wives) is always worried about her grandmother' s deteriorating health, father' s diabetis, mom' s ankle pain, and brother' s studies. She has no understanding of my needs and well being. I had lot of fight over this. Finally, I told myself enough is enough and started an affair with my co-worker. I don' t get home till 10 at night and my life is as enjoyable as it can be. My suggestion is get another woman in your life. If u have no intention of leaving your wife, start an affair with a married co-worker.

Name: jaya
Subject:  reply to Raj
Date: 2007-10-20
Hi raj, though i m a woman but i feel u r 100% correct on this. Bu the way it can also be the case that u r not good enough for ur wife in bed thats why she refuses. Anyway who wants to sleep with a lousy one. Check out if she has also found some hunk who could really perform in bed.

Name: VINOD
Subject:  Take her for a journey Trip
Date: 2007-09-15
Hi ,

Take ur wife to Journey trip , where u and only ur wife is there , some sightseeing place and enjoy by appreciating each other. Make love by heart . Ur love should go thru heart to Vagina and not vice versa. And u will feel the difference.

Name: to Amrita
Subject:  no
Date: 2007-09-21
I dont fully agree with Amritha.
For a woman, love does not translate into sex drive. Even if you show love to your wife, there is no guarentee of sex.

Name: Amirtha
Subject:  Wonderful Answer
Date: 2007-09-20
U have understood girl´ s mind very well. Surely u will have a happy married life

The words u have written are

" Make love by heart . Ur love should go thru heart to Vagina and not vice versa "
is 100% true. If every one understands this they will have a wonderful life with their wife.

Name: guru
Subject:  money?
Date: 2007-09-15
Many indian wifes offer sex in return for money, jewels, gifts etc. Have you tried this?

Name: jaya
Subject:  reply to guru
Date: 2007-10-20
guru many indian husbands marry for money that girls father will give at time of marriage and earning girl who would increase their husband´ s bank balance, give children to them, look after their parents ,wassh ur dirty clothes ,give herself in bed and do ur household chores. hows that.

Name: reply
Subject:  Reply
Date: 2007-09-14
ur situtn is common...dont worry...but dont deprive yr self of real sex...attract yr wife...start to touch and kiss her..wen she is not expecting.slowy take oppurtunties and take her to bedroom....

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
the intercourse or p0rn?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
incest relation
i am 18 male...... i attracted towards my mom' s sister of age 38.... she is married and have 1 child
i sheared this to my massi that i like her and want to have relation with her...... ..... i dnt know what to do next...... now she avoid my phone,
i cant live without her... i realy like her
plz help me .... what to do next ... - xyz [View Message]
Looking at women´ s breast
Do women like men looking at their breast? Will you let a man look at your breast or will you get annoyed with the man?

(Would like to get responses from women only)... - Yours truly... [View Message]
nudism
hi veena, you can call then nudists. nudists like to be nude as much as possible. i know that because i am also a nudist. i also love to stay nude at home and with like minded friends... - kole.eso [View Message]
Time
Hai Frieend, There are some ovulation Period. But no need to have intercourse.U can have it after 5 or 6 days as pr mind set. Dont fix it on specific day....... - Babu [View Message]
HI Ishaa
Nice to hear this one and im very intrested to guide u regarding this. U can have a experinced fun with both ur bf and mumma !

if intrested get in touch with me and i guide to to enjoy life further ... - Guide [View Message]
rajat
yw.... - telm47ind [View Message]
When was your first and who was it and how u felt
Come on all. When was your first. who was your first and how was your first.
i am male.mine at 8 years. a girl from my village. those days i was not wearing underwear. on that day i was climbing a tamarind (imily) tree. a girl of same age came there and looking up. I was talking and climbing. she said she is seeing a snake coming out of a bush. i asked where. she sai... - telm47ind [View Message]

Strong Confident Women Video