Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care:hair care
2012-06-07
Name: Aishwarya aishu hii im new to dis fourm all ur experiences were very nyc
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2012-07-03
Name: raz
Subject:  friendship
hi friends. i am looking for making some friends here. is there anyone who would like to be my friend.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-06-27
Name: Sujitha
Subject:  What is the surprise?
Dear Tarun i would like to chat with you now but please tell me how you are going to shave my head !! i want to know whether it hurts!! Where are you from??
Thankyou.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2013-01-25
Name: Prem Srinivas
Subject:  Shaving head
Dear Sujitha,

I have some experience shaving heads, have done it for my sister, and would love to do it for you..

Let me know if you are interested..

Prem
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-06-27
Name: tarun
Subject:  I´ ve replied
Dear sujitha ..i´ ve replied ::) please check:) regards

2012-06-27
Subject:  I have sent
Hey Tarun i have sent a mail to you from my id !! so please post a comment here after replying to my mail. Waiting...
Thankyou

2012-06-27
Subject:  tarun
please reply

2012-06-27
Subject:  I will
Tarun i will send a mail to your id and please note that it is mine.

2012-06-27
Subject:  i will tell you
Dear sujitha, I will surely tell you . .its difficult to tell everythin over here as it´ ll be a very long msg. . So I suggested chattin over our email id. . I´ ll tell you in detail when we chat. . . And it doesn´ t hurt a bit. ..between I´ m from karnataka. . Let me know when you add me . Will tell you everythin in detail

2012-06-27
Subject:  It doesn´ t hurt
Dear sujitha, I will surely tell you . .its difficult to tell everythin over here. . So I suggested chattin over our email id. . I´ ll tell you in detail when we chat. . . And it doesn´ t hurt a bit. ..between I´ m from karnataka. . Let me know when you add me . Will tell you everythin in detail

2012-06-26
Subject:  give me your id
dear Tarun,
please tell me how you are going to shave my head i cant wait for the surprise. will you pierce my nose too? tell me all about it in detail!! give your id then i will chat with you dear!! please tell it now itself!!
Thank you

2012-06-27
Subject:  Give me yours too
Dear sujitha...my id is pasion4hair . . . Its at g mail... Wats yours?

2012-06-26
Subject:  Don´ t worry
Dear sujitha, . . . Don' t worry . . It won' t hurt . . And I thought the suspense was part of the surprise and the excitement . . If you still want to know , I can tell you . . But on a chat platform . . When you are online . . So tat, it' ll be a discussion. . Wats your chat id?
Regards,
Tarun

2012-06-26
Name: Shrav
Subject:  Tarun please help
Hey Tarun please read my post fully and advice me, i want help from you.
Thankyou.

2012-06-26
Subject:  thankyou
Dear tarun,
i will come to you as soon as you reach kerala. can you tell me how you are going to shave my head? can you do it without hurting my head?
Thankyou

2012-06-25
Subject:  Please do it
Tarun can you shave my head in a forced manner!! i want to get tied up in chair and shaved by YOU!! please do it!! shave my head !!

2013-01-01
Name: Abhijit Singh
Subject:  Head Shave
Hey Sujitha...Good to know that u have are a haircut lover.. I am ready to give u a headshave. In your own way.. I mean the way u want to be shaved..

2012-06-25
Subject:  i will
Dear sujitha .. . I will do it for you . . I´ ll be visitin kerala in sometime . . But How do I contact you?

2012-06-24
Subject:  Pls help
Dear tarun,
I am from kochi. i want to shave my head for ever!! can you help me? how will you do it?
Thankyou

2012-06-25
Subject:  hi
Dear sujitha, tarun here . . Lets chat on a common platform . . Do you have any chat id

2012-06-23
Subject:  head shave
Dear all,
i want to shave again by a stranger next time can any one help me??
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
hair care

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
hair care

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
hair care

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Split ends problem
Hi sister deepthi

Please check your diet. Split ends will be the notification of vitamin b and c scarcity. After family doctor consultation take multi vitamin tablet or eat more spinach and green leafy vegetables ... - MPVijayKhanna [View Message]
RE:hair fall
Hi sister

Kindly check you have dandruff slso check your diet. Apply vinegar and allow to soak for one hour and wash by shampoo... - MPVijayKhanna [View Message]
RE:RE:Hair Care
Plz do vinegar mask... - MPVijayKhanna [View Message]
Do onion juice mask... - MPVijayKhanna [View Message]
Hi sis
Apply curd leave one hour and wash by herbal shampoo ... - Mpvijaykhanna [View Message]
RE:Shaved girl with a tuft
hello minisha,
initially you can get negative as well as positive comment from people, but its your choice and if you feel happy in this, so you can carry this hairstyle confidently you can. try this once.... - ganesh [View Message]
RE:Shaved girl with a tuft
hello minisha,
are you serious and plane to do this hair cut, but its perfectly fine with girls, i saw girls who kept tuft on her crown after head shave, so its not bad also, you just try it and take a look.... - pinky [View Message]