You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Extra-marital Affairs >Very confused !!!
Love  Discussion Forum

Extra-marital Affairs:Very confused !!!
2014-08-09
Name: Rita Hi, I am Rita 27 F, married. All our family members and relatives are from well-cultured background. Whereas few days back I had very different experience and could not resist myself to mention it here.
I had been to one of my aunt’s place for some work. She is staying with her newly married son and daughter-in-law (DIL). When I reached, she was reading newspaper and her DIL had gone for bath. Her son was not in home.
While we both were talking, her DIL came out from bathroom wrapping towel and went to bedroom. 5 min later she came to us wearing just a top of her dress.
Standing right in front of my aunty (her mother-in-law), suddenly she raised-up her top for showing her clean, just-shaved vagina. Amazingly my aunty also moved her had around her vagina to feel smoothness & softness and started admiring it. Later, holding-up her top with both the hands, she came to me. I was already stunned and further got freeze, I was unable to react. In than condition unknowingly I followed my aunty and my hand reached her vagina to feel softness. Surprisingly she was smiling with that!
Later when I got normal, I realized that I had never touched any adult vagina ever before in my life. Now whenever I remember that, I often feel to touch someone’s soft & smooth……and often feels guilty of such thoughts…..
I really very confused how to treat this. Does anyone has similar experience?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-08-13
Name: avi
Subject:  RE:Very confused !!!
this was an incident very long ago i not remember year that time am kid and usually go with my mumma my mumma was housewife and very tall pretty lady
on someday i go with her to some aunty place for dayout as usual they usually busy in gossips
this aunty invite some other aunty who do cloths business after lunch all 3 ladies busy in seeing cloths and mumma want to try as per her measurements she put inch tape and finally aunty told change here na she feel shy and this 3rd aunty while taking measurement pull her salwar string and her red salwar fall down in sec and they all laugh her black panty clearly visible and she try new cloths
in evening we all take tea and hushband of her aunty come to take her back and he ask why they laugh her wife told him in taunt rita had to try cloths her salwr fall down and surprise was break that she buy cheap underwears from roadside
he laugh and he say to my mumma rita bhabhi ye kachchi lo as a gift with new cloths she take and go inside after sometime she come back mumma just gave her own panty to uncle and say lo aap ye purani rkho kaam aayegi
i just shocked
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-11
Name: rupesh
hello rita,
its not good at all, and you should stay away from this type of people, if you are not come in that category, so you should refuse to touch her private part, its depend upon you try to avoid such things.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-11
Name: harish
hello rita,
your aunty also interested in this things, so you should show interest in this things, there is open option for you, if you are interested to do this things, and if you want to take experiment so you can go ahead.

2017-08-11
Name: umesh
hello rita,
you should enjoying this moment if your aunt touch her daughter in law private part, and feel the softness of her part, so you should touch and feel the feeling of adult private part. its depend upon you.

2017-08-11
Name: anirudh
hello rita,
as per you mentioned in your post, so its clearly assume that your aunt also interested in this things, may be your aunt also lexbian and thats why she behave in this way, so dont be in touch with them.

2017-08-11
Name: latika
hello rita,
you are right at your place, any simple women can afraid by this type behavior so dont feel shy in front of them, from next time you give answer to them like you are not interested to touch part of her.

2017-08-11
Name: kanti
hello rita,
there is not your fault, but you should avoid to meet such people, so you just stay away from this type of people , so you should concentrate on your life, and dont entertain such type of people.

2017-08-11
Name: alok
hello friend,
it was really very wearied experiment you face, you are very strong and you have stamina to digest all this things about your mother but i just say that its not so easy to forgot this things very easily.

2017-08-11
Name: aadir
this was a incidence when am jut 13 yr old i studied in convent school where my mother also teach yes am pampered teacher kid my mumma is v beautiful and tall this day was her bday so she spend whole day with me after school because dad was on office tour she wear light pullover and kneelength white skirt we go to mall after school
i noticed change in her that day she v happy due to her bday purchase me lot of stuffs and play many kids games in mall despite wearing skirt she walks v fast in mall and sometimes her blue panty visible easily i feel v embaraced in this age we eat food in restaurant where i see many boys try to see inside her skirt i feel so small
we come home and that day she pampered me v much like small kid and told me to sleep early as am tired and spend time with me during sleep
she leave room thinks am sleeping and in night around 9 her two friends who is also teacher in our school come and greet her as her bday going
she hugg and kiss mumma v nicely and she cares her back over skirt and put his hand inside this blue underwear and they both kissing each other then mumma hugg other mam and smooch they sit in drawing room and gossiping play rummy do drink and even i think smoke and they alll become nude and go to her bedroom for lesbn fk and hot water bath when i come outside i saw 3 panties on floor i just shocked and they do hot water bath nude it was v strange experience

2017-08-11
Name: tarun
Subject:  RE:RE:Very confused !!!
hello aadhir,
i felt so bad for you, in this small age you face such dirty things, its not right at all, and your mother is interested in both in male and female both she is interested to do x,
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-11
Name: rihaan
hello aadhir,
you are not big boy to see and forgot all this things its not right at all, whatever happened with you, its not right at all, i can understand your situation too, so dont think much on that.

2017-08-11
Name: apeksha
hello aadir,
you are just 13 years old kid and you gone through such things, so its very bad phase for you, so as per your mother is invite her friends at her home and they enjoy a lot, so try to forget all this things.

2017-08-11
Name: mrs yuvika
i am 40f working lady highly educated sober and having 9 yr old daughter i was single parent from last 3 yrs now am remarried to a 46 yr old man who runs buniness and his family is small and nice i am 5.8 tall just after 3 days of my remarriage karvachauth comes and we even not make suhagraat (so called)
on karvachauth eve my sister in law and jethani assemble in our home for talk we only 3 present in home they all of some age group as i am i just come out from bath wear only thin white maxi they just hold my hand and start teasing they see my vagina touch rub and also shw their and told me to b frank in ladies
they ask abt suhaagraat i tell them right that her brother comes inside my saree and pull my panty and lick it and got sleep
they all laugh

2017-07-27
Name: tanvi
hello rita,
may be your aunty also used to for this things, thats why she didnt feel shy to touch her daughter in law private part, so its fine dont think on that so much, you should try to include in them.

2017-07-27
Name: sagar
hello rita,
you enjoying the moment you face that time there is nothing wrong in that, she is lady and you are also lady, there is no intimation seen so you feel shy just touch and feel the softness nothing else.

2017-07-27
Name: neetu
hello rita,
dont react on that so much, now a days its so much common in ladies hostel and in girls collage its common girls easily touches private part of each other, also they touch and play with breast also.

2017-07-27
Name: prajkata
hello rita,
so many girls used to behave in same way, in ladies hostel this things are very common but for new girls its new thing, but afterwards they are also used to for this type of things.

2017-07-27
Name: chitra
hello rita,
you should not react on this situation like your aunt, its not right, but you fully got involved that time thats why you was touch her private part unknowingly, and give compliment also.

2017-07-27
Name: uttam
hello riya,
this is not normal thing for me, one of my friend try to be close with me, and i dont like this thing at all, she is my friend but i dont like when she try to touch my body.

2017-07-27
Name: linta
hello rita,
be careful and stay away from this type of people and also you should keep control on yourself also, in such situation its better option is leave home of such type people.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Very confused !!!

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Very confused !!!

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Very confused !!!

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Loves wife s marid frnd
I am married since 4yrs and also no child at my wife s love me lots but last some months my wife's frnd come to our home for lunch shi is pretty and lovalbl free tkng girl she has a child also she looks in my eyes loving type after some days we will meet on wtsup just normal talk but she was tolk only some time but I sended evry each msg she reads and I attract so and I th... - SAndy [View Message]
My Wife's affair with her colleague
We are couple living in Mumbai. I am 33 and my wife is 30. We both working. Ours in arrange marriage. Me and wife are different personalities. I am quiet, introvert guy and I like to stick to my reading and TV watching. My wife is of outgoing nature and likes to enjoy outdoor activities and experiences. We had arguments, angry discussions in the past and she used to say in... - Nilesh Jamu [View Message]
RE:looking for secret sex in Bangalore
Is this is some kind of joke or what? Are you crazy and what do you think of yourself and i think you are going out of your mind, please be in your limits and do not post such things in this group as this is not place what you are looking for it.... - Anita [View Message]
What do you think a girl or a women is? Is she a object that you are asking for the same and is she a sex object. how can you post such cheap thoughts in an open forum and you should feel ashamed of the same and would not like to see such posts on this site.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hello dear this is really sad to see that you are looking such things here as this is not the place where you will get such things and according to me you should be ashamed of what you have posted so please do not do such things.... - Anu [View Message]
Hello dear if you are looking for such things then please do not try to search here instead try some dating sites where i am sure that you will get all this things and you will get the information on the same as well, hope you will not post here.... - Anushree [View Message]
Hi are you really looking for such things and you think that girls are free here to give service for all such things and you should feel ashamed that you have posted such things and at the same time you should not do such things please stop this.... - Aditi [View Message]