You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Extra-marital Affairs >sexual behavior of husband
Love  Discussion Forum

Extra-marital Affairs:sexual behavior of husband
2014-05-22
Name: Gauri I am 23 year old indian woman from conservative family, married to NRI in feb 2014.
He came to india for 2 months holiday. after marriage he took me to various hillstation. He is very polite, caring and soft spoken person.
I find his sexual behavior to be very strange. On honeymoon he took, around two thousand photo of me in nude position. I was amaze at, position and place he chose for this photography. Even though I was reluctant to bare myself before camera, he persuade me to be natural without cloth in lonely places.
later when he took me to San Francisco,we would regularly visit Baker Beach, which is famous for nudity. He insisted me to be nude on beach, which I did after reluctance and I dont know when and how we both were photograph on beach.Third he wants me to be serve meals nude and speak sweetly to his important client,
when they are invited at home.Fourth generally when we are travelling or in party he touches my private parts which is really embarrassing for me in front of strangers.
when I confront him, he says he has right to tease his wife and see anger on lovely face of his wife.

I am ashamed to share all this with my parents or close friends.when I shared this with hubby, he says that all this things should be enjoyed and slowly I will become use to it.

Otherwise I dont have any problem with hubby.He is deeply attached to me emotionally and try his best to keep me happy.

my question is,is my response to change circumstance of life correct? Is it justify to try to adapt my husband lifestyle? Is my hubby wanting me to influence client with my beauty and sweet language appropriate? will he misuse my nude photos?do my hubby really loves me? is his mischief justified in front of strangers?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-07-08
Name: sparsh
Subject:  RE:sexual behavior of husband
hello gauri,
i think you husband is abnormal personality, or he try to show him like this, he knew everything but he make you fool, keep in mind one thing, that he cant force you do this things.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-07-08
Name: dipti
hello gauri,
you are indian girl and now how you done all this things, i dont understand you should oppose his in initial level , why he demand you for nude photography, that time you strictly say no to him.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-07-08
Name: latika
hello gauri,
if you live life with him only, and that in not close to your family or friend, you get settled in other country to make yourself strong, to bear all this his behavior its easier for you.

2017-07-08
Name: vaibhavi
hello gauri,
try to convey this type of his behavior to your parents, and his parents also, just see what is reaction they give you,and on that basis take your decision, its on you.

2017-07-08
Name: dipti
hello gauri,
if you are disagree for all this things, and feel suffocate to live life with him, then you should tell to your parents about all this nonsense things, they are your parents, they definitely understand you.

2017-07-08
Name: namrata
hello gauri,
i think now you both take decision about conceive baby, then you see his reaction about baby, if he loves you , he definitely agree for baby, otherwise he is selfish person.

2017-07-08
Name: kranti
hello gari,
you mentioned that your husband love you so much, but its not way to show love, its look like he try to keep happy because you can co operate him happily, so he try to show that he loves you.

2017-07-08
Name: bhavika
hello gauri,
i m 30 years and married before two years, but my husband is very possessive about me, he dont like if by mistakely some thing expose in front of stranger, he loves me a lot.

2017-07-08
Name: priti
hello gauri,
you should maintain your respect in front of him, if he say all this things to you, then why you agree for this things, you are matuared enough to understand things.

2017-07-08
Name: niharika
hello gauri,
you can expose in front of him because he is your husband, but why you expose in front of other persons, like in front of his clients, you both can enjoy in other way too, its depend on you.

2017-07-08
Name: girija
hello gauri,
if he was click your pics, that time why you allow him for nude photography and agree that he is your husband but why you take disadvantage of this things, so you should believe on yourself.

2017-07-08
Name: kishor
hello gauri,
he is strange personality, so many people like him are present in this world, but now you are his wife, and he have right on you, just dont give over response to him in every small things.

2017-07-08
Name: gitika
hello gauri,
i must tell you and warn you, that be careful from him, may be if you refuse to be nude in front of his client then he start to blackmail you, like will show your nude pics to your family.

2017-07-08
Name: harsha
hello gauri,
how can you live your life as per his opinion, because you have your individual life too, so how can you manage this things, i dont understand how you bear him as husband.

2017-07-08
Name: kiyara
hello gauri,
if he loves you then he should understand you and your feelings if you say that you dont like that all things, like nude photography you dont like, then he should not done this things.

2017-07-08
Name: naresh
hello gauri,
first he should learn how to give respect to wife, he never give you respect from the day he was marry with you, can understand he loves you that you mentioned in your post.

2017-07-08
Name: umesh
hello gauri,
you should tell her that you dont like this things, and not at all, and i dont understand that how you used to for this things now, its not good at all, its opposite of your mind.

2017-07-08
Name: nikita
hello gauri,
take care of yourself first, and as you said you thousand of pics in nude position he have, then what you should do now, you should delete all this pics first of all.

2017-07-08
Name: asha
hello gauri,
i feel that your husband didnt love you, he just use you for his business purpose, if he loves you then he will be possessive for you, but this type behavior he didnt show you.

2017-07-08
Name: jirgar
hello gauri,
i dont understand why you bear this type of behavior of his, he expose you in front of everyone like in front of stranger, in front of his clients and this for business project.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
sexual behavior of husband

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Loves wife s marid frnd
I am married since 4yrs and also no child at my wife s love me lots but last some months my wife's frnd come to our home for lunch shi is pretty and lovalbl free tkng girl she has a child also she looks in my eyes loving type after some days we will meet on wtsup just normal talk but she was tolk only some time but I sended evry each msg she reads and I attract so and I th... - SAndy [View Message]
My Wife's affair with her colleague
We are couple living in Mumbai. I am 33 and my wife is 30. We both working. Ours in arrange marriage. Me and wife are different personalities. I am quiet, introvert guy and I like to stick to my reading and TV watching. My wife is of outgoing nature and likes to enjoy outdoor activities and experiences. We had arguments, angry discussions in the past and she used to say in... - Nilesh Jamu [View Message]
RE:looking for secret sex in Bangalore
Is this is some kind of joke or what? Are you crazy and what do you think of yourself and i think you are going out of your mind, please be in your limits and do not post such things in this group as this is not place what you are looking for it.... - Anita [View Message]
What do you think a girl or a women is? Is she a object that you are asking for the same and is she a sex object. how can you post such cheap thoughts in an open forum and you should feel ashamed of the same and would not like to see such posts on this site.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hello dear this is really sad to see that you are looking such things here as this is not the place where you will get such things and according to me you should be ashamed of what you have posted so please do not do such things.... - Anu [View Message]
Hello dear if you are looking for such things then please do not try to search here instead try some dating sites where i am sure that you will get all this things and you will get the information on the same as well, hope you will not post here.... - Anushree [View Message]
Hi are you really looking for such things and you think that girls are free here to give service for all such things and you should feel ashamed that you have posted such things and at the same time you should not do such things please stop this.... - Aditi [View Message]