You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >CBSE Schools Pune
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:CBSE Schools Pune
2011-07-06
Name: NK Hi!

I was looking for some good CBSE schools around here in Pune, could someone suggest something or even share experiences (good/bad).

I would appreciate that!

Thanks
NK

Regards
Nk
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2011-11-08
Name: gita
Subject:  cbse school pune
if u live in pcmc area Pune International School is best for education academic wise . students learn a lot and i am very tahkful for the staff.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
CBSE Schools Pune

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :
CBSE Schools Pune

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :
CBSE Schools Pune

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:best playschool
hello shivani,
your son is only 2 years old now so dont get in hurry, and dont put him in play school in 2 years age, so wait for 1 more year and at the age of 3 you put him in preschool near your residing.... - nana [View Message]
RE:best playschool
hello shivani,
in delhi dwarka, the eurokids and mother pride both the preschool are too good for kids, the infrastructure of these schools are too good, and kids also enjoy the school and activity zone is also good.... - makrand [View Message]
RE:thakur vidya mandir / sarvapalli radhakrishnan
hello chaitrali,
if you want to check reviews of the both school then you should check on google. if you want to more reviews then you can ask to neighbors also, also you can do inquiry from your neigbour.... - kiran [View Message]
hello chaitrali,
you can see the search on google and take the positive reviews of this school, also you can visit the school personally and then also you can give the your review .... - indira [View Message]
hello chaitali,
you can find it on the internet also or you can personally go to these both schools and so you can see the proper facility and condition of school, and can do enough enquirers.... - latika [View Message]
RE:Good schools/preschools in Hyderabad
hello pari,
your daughter is 3 years old, and its prefect time to take her admission in good preschool so its on you, in which preschool you want to take admission for her, its good thing for her.... - kanchan [View Message]
RE:Good schools/preschools in Hyderabad
hello pari,
my daughter is 3 years old and now i m also think to take her admission in good preschool in mumbai, so i m also so much conscious about her career, so i definitely need good preschool for my daughter.... - jigar [View Message]

Mask for Oily and Acne-Prone Skin Video..
Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2014 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.