---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >CBSE Schools Pune
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:CBSE Schools Pune
2011-07-06
Name: NK
Hi!

I was looking for some good CBSE schools around here in Pune, could someone suggest something or even share experiences (good/bad).

I would appreciate that!

Thanks
NK

Regards
Nk

2011-11-08
Name: gita
Subject:  cbse school pune
if u live in pcmc area Pune International School is best for education academic wise . students learn a lot and i am very tahkful for the staff.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
CBSE Schools Pune

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:syllabus for LKG
Hi Swati,
So there would be rhymes,alphabets and number.But many parents are making learn all for their children well in advance only.And even their contact numbers also.... - Naveena [View Message]
RE:Good schools/preschools in Hyderabad
Hi Pari,
There were number of schools present in hyderebad but you have to check majorly for traffic prone area and most even the distance of the school also.... - Natasha [View Message]
RE:How is Presidium school, Dwarka?
Hi Supriya,
Before taking any decisions you have list out the number of solutions for the problem you have and from that you need to pick one which would be best for you.... - Basu [View Message]
RE:DESPERATELY SEEKING INFO ON SCHOOLS IN MUMBAI
Hi BD,
It would be better you gather all school information of your budget and then you decide which school would be best according to you child and some factors like distance education etc.... - Natasha [View Message]
RE:Mothers Pride
Hi parent,
I can understand that this message was posted by a mother who cares for education of her child.So I hope you would get good solution for your problem.... - Keerthi [View Message]
RE:Right age for LKG admission
Hi Ranjani,
Probably kids are being joined around at the age of three to four reason behind is majorly both the parents are working and most even education has become very competitive also.... - Kali [View Message]
RE:Right Age for Playgroup
Hi Rahul,
Now a days as both mother and father are working they are joining their kids in school very earlier and it is becoming as boon for kids only.I wish rules must be kept by school management only.... - Pritam [View Message]

Mask for Oily and Acne-Prone Skin Video..