You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Extra-marital Affairs >Hubby wants i´ m confused please he
Love  Discussion Forum

Extra-marital Affairs: Hubby wants i´ m confused please help me
2013-11-16
Name: Anamika Raj I' m 29 old housewife wit two kids. I' m very happy with my married life. My hubby loves and cares me a lot.
Before two years during sex my hubby asked me to name him by our family friend name and name me as my cousin sis name. That day i enjoyed sex extremly. After that we enjoyed sex by role playing wit names of men and women around us.
One day our family friend couple came to our house unexpectedly. At that time i' m casually in sleeveless short tops and skirt upto knee. I' m working in the kitchen. After some time our friend came to kitchen for hand wash. He starred at me and suddenly he kiss my lips for a second. I was shocked to see my hubby was noticed this from hall. He never asked anything about this.
After this my husband intentionally asked my travel me in his two wheeler. On one occasion he even touch my private parts. Frankly speaking I' m also physically attracted towards him I didn' t object him. Instead enjoyed his moves.
Past 15days my husband nurture me to ask me for swapping. As he is attracted towards me he oblige. I' m in confusion. Please help me friends
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-04-19
Name: samar
Subject:  RE:Hubby wants i´ m confused please help me
hello anamika,
dont get confuse to take your decision, now a days all women take any decision in hurry, may be your husband testing you and your character, or he want to see can you get easily ready for this thing or not?
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-04-19
Name: raviraj
hello anamika,
if your husband is ready for that, why dont you think so much, you should enjoy this moment, and with your husband positive response you are going to do that, so its a part of business.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-04-19
Name: vaidehi
hell anamika,
i dont think there is any need of couple swapping between you and your husband, once you sit with your husband and discuss with him this things, if he have any issue with you or something else going in his mind, ask him.

2017-04-19
Name: revti
hello anamika,
if you don this couple swapping you will be free and enjoy your life, in your way, but if you dont agree to do this then it will not let you go be free from this type of thought.

2017-04-19
Name: rutuja
hello anamika,
dont do that, may be there you get more fun more enjoyment, but what about family ? what about kids? what about self respect? what about trust loyality? think on that, and then only take any step.

2017-04-19
Name: ranjan
hello anamika,
as per my view, swapping is one type of enjoyment its like fun, and its create more interest in partner, cant you understand that your husband want to other lady, thats why he asked you.

2017-04-19
Name: nanda
hello anamika
its your life do whatever you want to do, dont think much, if you will get happiness from this then just go ahead, and do that, and as you mentioned you also attracted towards him.

2017-04-19
Name: vrishabh
hello anamika,
you both are very romantic couple it seems from your post, but be loyal with each other, so keep trust on each other, you have very beautiful family, with two kids why you want to break it.

2017-04-19
Name: unnati
hello anamika,
its so shocking after heared that, and your husband also allow you for swapping couple it means your husband is more interested in this things, so keep control in your mind, and dont think much on that.

2017-04-19
Name: rajshree
hello anamika,
just shocked after read your post, i can understand during x you take the name of other friends or family members, you make more fun and make more happiness, but its not right at all.

2017-04-19
Name: surekha
hello anamika,
dont forget that you are mother of two kids, before taking any action think about your kids, if they know eveything what they feel about you, are they able to give you respect, think on that.

2017-04-19
Name: namita
hello anamika,
if you like him and your husband also wish to do the same then its your choice, if you want to do then just go ahead, but i dont think its right decision, be with your husband only.

2017-01-12
Name: surendra
what all do you people ask here? do you have any sort of shame left? at least talk sense when you are here! Handle your private matters at home. don't spoil this platform with your personal problems

2017-01-12
Name: kausik
You ask your conscience and follow its dictates. It is enjoyable but will lead to conflict and quarrel later on.

2016-12-19
Name: Malini
Just wondering as to how is the progress. You can let us know.

Pages >>  1  2  3  4 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Hubby wants i´ m confused please help me

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Hubby wants i´ m confused please help me
hello anamika,
if you like him and your husband also wish to do the same then its your choice, if you want to do then just go ahead, but i dont think its right decision, be with your husband only.... - namita [View Message]
hello anamika,
dont forget that you are mother of two kids, before taking any action think about your kids, if they know eveything what they feel about you, are they able to give you respect, think on that.... - surekha [View Message]
hello anamika,
just shocked after read your post, i can understand during x you take the name of other friends or family members, you make more fun and make more happiness, but its not right at all.... - rajshree [View Message]
hello anamika,
its so shocking after heared that, and your husband also allow you for swapping couple it means your husband is more interested in this things, so keep control in your mind, and dont think much on that. ... - unnati [View Message]
hello anamika,
you both are very romantic couple it seems from your post, but be loyal with each other, so keep trust on each other, you have very beautiful family, with two kids why you want to break it.... - vrishabh [View Message]
hello anamika
its your life do whatever you want to do, dont think much, if you will get happiness from this then just go ahead, and do that, and as you mentioned you also attracted towards him.... - nanda [View Message]
hello anamika,
as per my view, swapping is one type of enjoyment its like fun, and its create more interest in partner, cant you understand that your husband want to other lady, thats why he asked you.
... - ranjan [View Message]

Coping with Marriage Breakup Video..