You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Extra-marital Affairs >Hubby wants i´ m confused please he
Love  Discussion Forum

Extra-marital Affairs:Hubby wants i´ m confused please help me
2013-11-16
Name: Anamika Raj I' m 29 old housewife wit two kids. I' m very happy with my married life. My hubby loves and cares me a lot.
Before two years during sex my hubby asked me to name him by our family friend name and name me as my cousin sis name. That day i enjoyed sex extremly. After that we enjoyed sex by role playing wit names of men and women around us.
One day our family friend couple came to our house unexpectedly. At that time i' m casually in sleeveless short tops and skirt upto knee. I' m working in the kitchen. After some time our friend came to kitchen for hand wash. He starred at me and suddenly he kiss my lips for a second. I was shocked to see my hubby was noticed this from hall. He never asked anything about this.
After this my husband intentionally asked my travel me in his two wheeler. On one occasion he even touch my private parts. Frankly speaking I' m also physically attracted towards him I didn' t object him. Instead enjoyed his moves.
Past 15days my husband nurture me to ask me for swapping. As he is attracted towards me he oblige. I' m in confusion. Please help me friends
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-05-03
Name: rohan
Subject:  RE:Hubby wants i´ m confused please help me
hello anamika,
its your life and you have right to take your decision, so dont think on that much, and say no to your husband, because may be he try to trap you,and want to check your mind too.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-05-03
Name: sadesh
hello anamika,
if your husband love you truly then he never ever put demand like this in front of you, it means he didnt love you not at all, and that why he want your relative or friend.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-05-03
Name: bhawana
hell anamika,
what all you people ask here to her, she is enough matuared to take her own decision, so think on your decision and your husband decision, then only come to any conclusion.

2017-05-03
Name: yogini
hello anamika,
dont forget that you are mother of two kids, before taking any action think about your husband nature, but if you are also happy and find happiness in this situation.

2017-05-03
Name: roma
hello anamika,
its really so shocking your husband behavior is so strange, means he knew his friend doing fluting with you, but he allow him, so you can understand your husband behavior, he is not possessive about you,

2017-05-03
Name: minal
hello anamika,
you are intelligent as well as smart lady, how could you do this mistake because just your husband want couple swapping, but if you want to same from his decision then you can carry on.

2017-05-03
Name: neera
hello anamika,
one of my friend suffer from same situation, her husband force her for couple swapping with her friend, because her husband want to make relationship with her friend, thats why he force her for swaping

2017-05-03
Name: chitra
hello anamika,
i dont think there is any need to swap couple, if you are not interested then you should tell to your husband, if he was force you that mean he was interested in couple swapping.

2017-05-02
Name: harpreet
hello anamika,
dont get confuse dear, now a days women is so independent and they are ready to take her own decision without any afraid, and with your husband positive response you are going to take from this.

2017-05-02
Name: ujwala
hello anamika,
dont do and be loyal with your husband, so be with him only, dont get confuse you are free to take your decision, and nobody can force you to do something wrong, so dont worry. and be yourself.

2017-05-02
Name: IRFAN
DO NATAK FOR SOME DAY, CHECK INTENTION OF YOUR HUBBY AND GO AHEAD U WILL ENJOY THE SWAPPING, BEFORE THAT TELL YOUR HUSBAND ABOUT THAT FRIENDS ACT SO THAT HE WILL NOT CATCH U IN WORDS LATER

2017-04-19
Name: samar
hello anamika,
dont get confuse to take your decision, now a days all women take any decision in hurry, may be your husband testing you and your character, or he want to see can you get easily ready for this thing or not?

2017-04-19
Name: raviraj
hello anamika,
if your husband is ready for that, why dont you think so much, you should enjoy this moment, and with your husband positive response you are going to do that, so its a part of business.

2017-04-19
Name: vaidehi
hell anamika,
i dont think there is any need of couple swapping between you and your husband, once you sit with your husband and discuss with him this things, if he have any issue with you or something else going in his mind, ask him.

2017-04-19
Name: revti
hello anamika,
if you don this couple swapping you will be free and enjoy your life, in your way, but if you dont agree to do this then it will not let you go be free from this type of thought.

2017-04-19
Name: rutuja
hello anamika,
dont do that, may be there you get more fun more enjoyment, but what about family ? what about kids? what about self respect? what about trust loyality? think on that, and then only take any step.

2017-04-19
Name: ranjan
hello anamika,
as per my view, swapping is one type of enjoyment its like fun, and its create more interest in partner, cant you understand that your husband want to other lady, thats why he asked you.

2017-04-19
Name: nanda
hello anamika
its your life do whatever you want to do, dont think much, if you will get happiness from this then just go ahead, and do that, and as you mentioned you also attracted towards him.

2017-04-19
Name: vrishabh
hello anamika,
you both are very romantic couple it seems from your post, but be loyal with each other, so keep trust on each other, you have very beautiful family, with two kids why you want to break it.

2017-04-19
Name: unnati
hello anamika,
its so shocking after heared that, and your husband also allow you for swapping couple it means your husband is more interested in this things, so keep control in your mind, and dont think much on that.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Hubby wants i´ m confused please help me

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:any genuine ppl here
hello manu,
i think you are not close with anyone person like with your friends or with your wife, thats why you searching like minded people on forum, so try to share things with your wife.... - resham [View Message]
hello manu,
if you always share your problems here and i m sure you was got solution for your problem, and the forum can treat you as your family members, as here people are very supportive.... - kiran [View Message]
hello manu,
there are so many sites which can help your in this problem and give solution for your problem, you can share your email id and i will also share some link so you can get register on that side.... - geeta [View Message]
hello friend,
there is so many sites which is helpful for you so on that site you can register your email id and phone number too, so it will be helpful for you to solve your problem and also get good friend also.... - bhavika [View Message]
hello friend,
dont try the things at home otherwise you will get hamper in your life, dont go on such sites like this, i m sure you will be done fight in your family life, and its not good at all.... - vaibhav [View Message]
hello manu,
you can share your small small things with your wife, these type sites are not trust worth, and think about your wife and if your wife is not supportive then you can always share with your close one.... - nisha [View Message]
hello manu,
its not good you should share things with your close one person or with your wife, so you will be most happiest person in marriage life, like this way you will help yourself and have friends also.... - yogini [View Message]

Coping with Marriage Breakup Video..