You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Extra-marital Affairs >2 months married and getting thought of
Love  Discussion Forum

Extra-marital Affairs:2 months married and getting thought of divorce,
2013-08-03
Name: sg chetan Guys Remember me… on july 10th I posted about life story and I got many positive answer from people, today I face another strange fact ….. Please help me with your suggestions..

Please read the below few lines before you understand what next happened.
———————————————*******————————————————–

Anonymous on July 10, 2013 at 6:04 pm

After reading this entire conversation, I really got tears in my eyes. Because exactly two days back I found my wife which whom I got married one month back, had sex before marriage. I felt inferior, very jealous, angry, thinking to go beyound divorce. etc.. And I was upset from last two days and she really does’t have any idea about it. (why all of a sudden I am not normal).

But, Later I spend one complete day reading this page and I sent a TEXT MESSAGE TO HER
Saying
” LOVe the way you are ..plz be the same way for rest of my life… ALl two days you are really nice to me..some times I would be Upset don’t leave me alone. .Thank for all your care and love.”

Nothing else I did after this and our conversation went well.
———————————————*******————————————————–
In order to forget what happen in the past of her life, I started new life with lot of love and affection. I loved my lady girl like anything. which I never did to anybody in my life.. I used to send her gift/surprises every often (Currently we were in two diff states/she will be moving to my place in next one month)…

One day I got a chance to see her mail box and personal phone bill. Which really surprised me and I felt bad. I still see her sending 50/100 Text message daily to her ex-boy friend ( To whom she had sex before marriage)
And I got to know that they had 2 years long relationship and had a break up, as her parents not interested in match, because of diff in caste

But, I still see her love towards me and she really cares me alot and never say NO to me. I don’t understand what to do. it’s been just two months we got married.
she behaves likes she doesn’t know anything and shows lots of loves towards me. While having sex, she sometime compare with her EX_ saying that I don’t have wide shoulders and a great body (Her Ex was a muscular)

she is still thinking that I have no idea about her past and what she is doing now.

Right now, I am just acting to be nice with her..lost trust on her. Please help me with your suggestion should I move on? Some times I think of getting divorce,
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-03-11
Name: Vikram
Subject:  RE:2 months married and getting thought of divorce,
Hi dear are you fine with your wife sleeping with her ex after marriage then why are you with her, i think your wife is just using you and you are letting her to do so. All the best dear for your future.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-03-11
Name: Vikas
Hi dear i think you need to talk to her parents and make them realize that what they have done is wrong and by not letting her settle with her ex was a wrong decision please help her out and give her divorce.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-03-11
Name: Vijaya
Hi there are you normal as in which men will allow her partner to sleep with other guy and not act on it after knowing the fact also, please do not make such mistakes which will spoil your life forever.

2017-03-11
Name: Vijay
Hi my friend you should have acted long back in this issue this is really weird you being correct also but not fighting for it, why i dont know but then you are at a loosing point please think over it.

2017-03-11
Name: Vicky
Do you believe in your wife and are you willing to do the same mistake what all men do, please do not give a chance to your wife again as she will never love you and if she says she will stop doing this then she is lying,

2017-03-11
Name: Vibhuti
Hi dear feeling the pain for you i can understand its just two months of your marriage and this worst thing is out, please have the courage to fight against it and choose the right way as sitting with it will not help you.

2017-03-11
Name: Utarkash
Hi dear please apply for a divorce as nothing can be done and you cannot solve the issue as there is not surety that your wife will stop meeting her ex as you stay in another state and it is difficult to keep a track on your wife.

2017-03-11
Name: Jigisa
Hi dear my concerns are with because after all such things you are being patience and thinking that everything will normal, please stop thinking like this for a while and act on it as it is very serious matter.

2017-03-11
Name: Jeetu
Hi dear please make sure you act on this immediately as things will not wait for you and your wife will keep on enjoying and you will suffer the most so why to give pain yourself and why not act on it.

2017-03-11
Name: Jain
Hi there what a fool you are after knowing the fact that your wife is playing with your feelings you are msg her that you love her the most and thinking that she is also feeling the same, i think you are totally wrong and correct yourself.

2017-03-11
Name: Jhavni
Hi dear this is really bad what has happened to you but trust me please make sure you are going to take an action on this as if you not take any action things will keep on moving like this and your wife will not leave her ex.

2017-03-11
Name: Jaimin
I think nothing has gone bad as its just a beginning and think you are lucky enough to know the fact about your wife you can always leave her and start a new life for yourself as solving this issue is not a solution.

2017-03-11
Name: Kiran
Hi dear after knowing also the fact then why are you not acting on what is keeping you quite in this as i dont feel that there is any solution to this and one must think that its good if you are separated as you will not suffer.

2017-03-11
Name: Tejender
Hello dear you are just fooling yourself and wasting time as your wife is enjoying out there and you are suffering and living in guilt why?? Please speak to her and give the divorce documents she will come to know that you are not a fool.

2017-03-11
Name: Tejas
Hi my friend you are wrong here why are you not acting on it and what is left in this matter so please start speaking to your wife and get a solution for this immediately on it and get separated.

2017-03-11
Name: Tanmay
Sometimes you think of giving her a divorce why?? I mean do you still want to live with her and spoil your life as you know the fact that your wife is cheating on you do you feel if the case was vice versa would she forgive you??

2017-03-11
Name: Tanvi
Hi dear i cant understand for what are you waiting, is there anything else renaming in this matter as you are being to week and should not be in this case because your wife will not understand your love towards her.

2017-03-11
Name: Tanya
Hi dear please make sure you take an action immediately and give your wife a divorce and let her live and enjoy her life with her ex boyfriend and you should also start searching for a good soul mate.

2017-03-11
Name: Tina
This is really shocking as you checked your wifes phone and you got these msgs, please ask for an explanation on this from your wife as this is not done and you should not wait in this matter as nothing can be done.

2017-03-11
Name: Rupali
Hello dear please be calm and relax as taking tension will not solve the problem as it will only increase your blood pressure and you will become ill, so stop worrying and think to take an action against it.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
2 months married and getting thought of divorce,

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Loves wife s marid frnd
I am married since 4yrs and also no child at my wife s love me lots but last some months my wife's frnd come to our home for lunch shi is pretty and lovalbl free tkng girl she has a child also she looks in my eyes loving type after some days we will meet on wtsup just normal talk but she was tolk only some time but I sended evry each msg she reads and I attract so and I th... - SAndy [View Message]
My Wife's affair with her colleague
We are couple living in Mumbai. I am 33 and my wife is 30. We both working. Ours in arrange marriage. Me and wife are different personalities. I am quiet, introvert guy and I like to stick to my reading and TV watching. My wife is of outgoing nature and likes to enjoy outdoor activities and experiences. We had arguments, angry discussions in the past and she used to say in... - Nilesh Jamu [View Message]
RE:looking for secret sex in Bangalore
Is this is some kind of joke or what? Are you crazy and what do you think of yourself and i think you are going out of your mind, please be in your limits and do not post such things in this group as this is not place what you are looking for it.... - Anita [View Message]
What do you think a girl or a women is? Is she a object that you are asking for the same and is she a sex object. how can you post such cheap thoughts in an open forum and you should feel ashamed of the same and would not like to see such posts on this site.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hello dear this is really sad to see that you are looking such things here as this is not the place where you will get such things and according to me you should be ashamed of what you have posted so please do not do such things.... - Anu [View Message]
Hello dear if you are looking for such things then please do not try to search here instead try some dating sites where i am sure that you will get all this things and you will get the information on the same as well, hope you will not post here.... - Anushree [View Message]
Hi are you really looking for such things and you think that girls are free here to give service for all such things and you should feel ashamed that you have posted such things and at the same time you should not do such things please stop this.... - Aditi [View Message]