You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Pleasurable position foe females
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:Pleasurable position foe females
2007-04-24
Name: Garv Mehra Can any lady tell me , some of a sex position which satisfy ladies the most and they experience a orgasm???
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2018-12-04
Anonymous Name: Malini
Subject:  RE:Pleasurable position foe females
Doggy is also my favourite position. We both enjoy a lot in this way.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-11-17
Anonymous Name: Raj
Subject:  Doggy position
Missionary position is conversative and you need lots of stamina... Doggy position is the best as his penis can penetrate you deeply and G-Spot will get a good feeling!
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-07-17
Anonymous Name: sasha
Subject:  position
well my fav position is wen i lie on the edge of the bed and he stands on the ground. it gives best penetration. he even bends down to suck my titss.
or me on top and he sits on sofa is good too....
i have tried in swiming pool.ITS MIND BLOWING. we both were slippery which made him cum rite into me...

2007-05-16
Anonymous Name: Jessica
Subject:  Positions
Well many different sexual positions satisfy me but the best one for me personally is when I lie down on a bed and raise my legs. He stands on the ground with his penis facing me. I rest my feet on his shoulders and then he penetrates me. It is very pleasurable because it' s one of the positions which allows very deep penetration. Doogy style is also very pleasurable for a lot of women because of the pressure/stimulation of the G-Spot.

2007-05-16
Name: Jessica
Subject:  Mistake
I meant doggy style, not doogy style :)
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Pleasurable position foe females

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
Hi Malini, thanks for being supportive to women who wear saree below navel. I know u all wear saree below navel. If you don't mind can u share ur email address.... - athish [View Message]
RE:RE:wearing saree 5´ ´ below navel
Hi Malini,

I feel men who have seen ur navel are really lucky. Share ur experience when men or boys stare at your navel.... - athish [View Message]
RE:RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
It sis understandable. Men love to see saree much below the navel. It is also teh right way to wear saree.... - Malini [View Message]
RE:wearing saree 5´ ´ below navel
Right. Wearing saree below teh navel is the right way. I love to wear it that way too and enjoy the attention it gets.... - Malini [View Message]
RE:Pleasurable position foe females
Doggy is also my favourite position. We both enjoy a lot in this way.... - Malini [View Message]
RE:hubby share me
Yes, while people may have other opinions, it seems it is working for you and is helping you all. You are also liking it. I don't see any problem. ... - Malini [View Message]
RE:RE:wearing saree below navel
thanks for being supportive.... - sonal k [View Message]