You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Extra-marital Affairs >Extra marital affair
Love  Discussion Forum

Extra-marital Affairs:Extra marital affair
2013-06-25
Name: Arun Bhatnagar This is regarding my wife , who is quiet sext age of 4o.

Her behaviors , since marriage was rude towards me and my children , from Dec-2012 onward , I have seen her highly inflated mobile bills of Rs 4000 to Rs 5000, which were never paid by me.

she kept her mobile in her safe custody and messaging to some one starts in morning , how ever I have manage to copy few numbers on calling back it was all males on being asking , she replied that all numbers are of Gyatri pariwar , which i doubt.

Messaging quality is erotic , which she replies even the messages received at odd hours and replied soon by my wife and delete from her mobile

confrontation releting to this has been increasing , i could not understand what should I do is she have any extra marital relation ship.

I have try to avoid keeping in view the carrer of m kids who are studing in career oriented classes .

Inspite of asking the name of persons , she decline of sending any messeges of erotic nature and blame me for having doubt on her

Kindly advice , what is to be done

Regards

Arun Bhatnagar

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-03-17
Name: Deepali
Subject:  RE:Extra marital affair
Please speak to your wife openly on this matter and ask her what she wants from the relationship and also tell her that if she wants a divorce you are fine with then see her reaction so according to that you can judge it.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-03-17
Name: Falak
I think this is something different as you are saying you cannot say anything to your wife in this matter as this is very strange i mean which man will be fine if he come to know that his wife is having an affair outside.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-03-17
Name: Gautam
HI Arun do not take this thin lightly as this is a big matter and you should have raise your voice against your wife and also one point is not clear that why the need of doing such things do you guys dont love each other.

2017-03-17
Name: Tanmay
Hi dear please do not leave this issue as this is not done and you must be very serious about it, please act on it ask your wife to justify the steap mobile bill and why there so large amount of bill.

2017-03-17
Name: Tejas
This is cheating and you are allowing her to enjoy the way she wants just imagine if this case was vice versa would she been so calm and normal never then why are you being like that just make an issue of it and clear it off.

2017-03-17
Name: Vikram
Hi dear the reason is you because you being so quite on the matter your wife is thinking that you cannot do anything and she is enjoying just act on it and show her your guts and she will be scared and stop behaving like this.

2017-03-17
Name: Vikas
Hi there please do not panic and act smartly and also check her mobile when she is sleeping and take all the numbers and check what is the matter as this is not right and you should fight for it.

2017-03-17
Name: Vijay
Hi Arun i think you are making a big mistake and you should not wait like as you should act on it immediately stop paying the bills and ask for the statements from the mobile co as you will come to know on which no the calling has been done.

2017-03-17
Name: Vicky
Oh dear this is not right just tell your wife to be normal and if she is acting too smart then so her that you are not a kind of person who will let it go and make her feel that you will take an action on it.

2017-03-17
Name: Amaira
Hi Arun please stop doubting your wife like and if she loves you she will not do such things and even if you feel that she is doing like this then just speak to her openly why to hide such things.

2017-03-17
Name: Anjali
Hi Arun please do not panic and act in this situation very carefully as your wife is playing very safe so even you have to plan something different if you want to catch her red handed, please make a plan for it.

2017-03-17
Name: Anju
Hi there if you have a doubt just take the cell phone in front of her and start calling all the numbers i am sure you will get the answer and if your wife is wrong then ask for a justification and please do not worry.

2017-03-17
Name: Anju
How much sure you are about it that your wife is having an extra marital affair so please stop doubting on her and start loving her the way she and also make sure you speak to her once things are normal she will say the issue.

2017-03-17
Name: Anaida
I think you have not gain confidence on your wife thats the this is the scene, so please gain her confidence and then speak to her about this and i am sure she will open and then you can solve the problem.

2017-03-17
Name: Aditi
Hi dear please do not doubt like this as there are chances that your wife must be true and you are just doubting on her, please speak to her on this on a lighter note and explain your issue and tell her if she shares anything you will not harm her.

2017-01-25
Name: Ankita
Hi Arun stop posting your personal problems online as this only create more problem so go sit with your wife and discuss the issue in personal.

2017-01-25
Name: Monika
This is a very serious issue i think you need to discuss this with her family or else this will lead to a bad situation and will effect your children's future also.

2017-01-09
Name: Devraj
This is sad but sir try to speakout the problem with her once again. Try to tell her that future of your kids is at stake. And such practices will have negative effect on kids mind. Try to sort it out as soon as possible.

2017-01-09
Name: Madhav
You seem to be a nice man. In a similar case my uncle has spoken to her wife and asked her to stop immediately But she didnt listen and continued her wicked doings so in the end he has left her and the divorce is in process

2017-01-09
Name: Ram naresh
Unfortunately this is bad sir. And if she is avoiding and not bothered to reply you, you must take a strict step and ask her to stop and if she doesn't stop then you will have to take the decision of leaving her, as she cannot stop this.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Extra marital affair

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Extra marital affair

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Extra marital affair

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:RE:sex outside marrige
so true.......seems like u have done it......have u??... - garry [View Message]
RE:sex outside marrige
hello soniaraj,
its not good to do outside x, without partner, so if you try to do x outside then it may be risky also, dont cheat with your partner, and its risky also, so dont do that.... - jigar [View Message]
hello soniaraj,
its like heaven when you do x with your partner, and its necessary that you should satisfy to your husband, very careful because if your partner comes to know.
... - naresh [View Message]
hello soniaraj,
nothing wrong in that, if you do outside x, but be careful and just for enjoyment or need variety of x, thats why you can enjoy your life, and be careful because if your partner agree for that.... - nita [View Message]
hello soniaraj,
its depend upon every individual person , some people are so much loyal towards partners, and thats why you prefer do not do outside x, and but now its very common by hinding family they do outside x.... - kiran [View Message]
hello soniaraj,
before doing outside x, think about your partner,and if you are from any develope city and your partner form village so dont hide anything from your partner, you should be loyal with your partner.... - divyanka [View Message]
hello soniaraj,
mens are mens and they cant be loyal with any other women they just know how to cheat with partner, but if anyone try to do x with you, so you cant say no to him or her, so its chance for you.... - niraja [View Message]

Funny Video on Breakup Video..