You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Extra-marital Affairs >help me
Love  Discussion Forum

Extra-marital Affairs:help me
2013-05-03
Name: teena malik hi,
i have married 3years before now i have baby girl of 5 months my husband is too old and i dont want live with him what can i do pls help he loves me a lot so what can i do
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-07-12
Name: ashish
Subject:  RE:help me
hello reena,
you need to understand that your husband loves you lot, so think about him also, he is nice person, and if you dont have any problem from him, why you leave him i really dont understand.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-07-12
Name: naina
hello reena,
so extra marital affair is not good for marital life, so its depend upon you, if you have an affair, then you should not keep in touch with your extra affair, its your life.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-07-12
Name: ujwala
hello teena,
its really very strange that if your husband love you lot, then why you think to leave him, what is reason to leave him, is there so much age difference in you, thats why you want to leave him.

2017-07-12
Name: pratibha
hello veena,
its really bad idea, if you not love him and if you dont like him so why you get marry with him, and why you was give birth to kids, the kids need both parents love and care.

2017-07-12
Name: ramesh
hello reena,
its not good to take divorce from any small reason, its not seems good and its not good for your future also, so whatever you going to do, think on that so many times, and then only take any decision.

2017-07-12
Name: shobha
hello teena,
its not right, after marriage till 3 years you enjoy with him, now suddenly what happened that you want to leave him, is there anyone other in your life, or what any some other reason is there.

2017-07-12
Name: abhay
hello teena,
can you tell me the reason, why you want to leave to your husband may be there is any particular reason and thats why you take this decision of leave him, so you told him, and then leave him.

2017-07-12
Name: jyoti
hello veena,
if you are not interested in your husband then you should leave him, but tell him the reason why you want to leave him, because you are selfish person, thats why you behave like this.

2017-07-12
Name: tapsi
hello veena,
i can say that its your life, and you can live your life on your terms and conditions, but now after marriage its not only your life, now your life joined with your husband life, so take care of this things.

2017-07-12
Name: amit
hello teena,
you had posted this long time back, so now what is your current situation, was you give divorce to him, and get separated from him, or you are still with him, post here.

2017-07-12
Name: sachin
hello teena,
dont think so much about him,if you and your husband have age difference thats why it all happened so think about your kid too, he is your partner, think if this happened with you then.

2017-07-12
Name: deepak
hello teena,
do not take any decision in hurry, think about your future and your kids too, then only try to leave to your husband if you have any problem with your husband try to sort out with him.

2017-07-12
Name: abhay
hello teena,
what is your problem with your husband , is he not capable to keep you happy thats why you think to leave him, if you really love him then you should not leave him.

2017-07-12
Name: kiyara
hello teena,
you should not leave your husband he is your life partner so you should not leave him in between way of life, think about him also, and also think about your kids too.

2017-07-12
Name: naresh
hello teena,
you should not leave your husband if you want to leave him you should think about your kids and he is your kid father, so after separation how you manage all this, and how you manage things.

2017-07-12
Name: latika
hello teena,
i can understand your problem you should leave him if you have complaint from him, its not right to stay with him in this situation, so you have to understand him also.

2017-07-12
Name: jigar
hello teena,
i can understand your problem, is there age difference in between you, thats why you are not interested in him now, so if this is not right, then think about him so you can live your life happily.

2017-07-12
Name: harish
hello teena,
if your husband love you so much, then you should be loyal with him, dont take him granted in your decision, ask him also, that was he also want to separate from you, so after take any decision.

2017-02-04
Name: hornysubbu
Hi Teena..I cn understnd ur prb..bt leaving him..is really a bad idea..bt u cn enjy ur life..still..how..u knw..??for mor..lts meet onlin..my .

2017-02-03
Name: Kiran
Hi Teena please do not leave your husband as he loves you the most so what if he is old, you have chosen him well before and you are aware about then why today you want to take this harsh decision.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
help me

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
help me

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
help me

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Loves wife s marid frnd
I am married since 4yrs and also no child at my wife s love me lots but last some months my wife's frnd come to our home for lunch shi is pretty and lovalbl free tkng girl she has a child also she looks in my eyes loving type after some days we will meet on wtsup just normal talk but she was tolk only some time but I sended evry each msg she reads and I attract so and I th... - SAndy [View Message]
My Wife's affair with her colleague
We are couple living in Mumbai. I am 33 and my wife is 30. We both working. Ours in arrange marriage. Me and wife are different personalities. I am quiet, introvert guy and I like to stick to my reading and TV watching. My wife is of outgoing nature and likes to enjoy outdoor activities and experiences. We had arguments, angry discussions in the past and she used to say in... - Nilesh Jamu [View Message]
RE:looking for secret sex in Bangalore
Is this is some kind of joke or what? Are you crazy and what do you think of yourself and i think you are going out of your mind, please be in your limits and do not post such things in this group as this is not place what you are looking for it.... - Anita [View Message]
What do you think a girl or a women is? Is she a object that you are asking for the same and is she a sex object. how can you post such cheap thoughts in an open forum and you should feel ashamed of the same and would not like to see such posts on this site.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hello dear this is really sad to see that you are looking such things here as this is not the place where you will get such things and according to me you should be ashamed of what you have posted so please do not do such things.... - Anu [View Message]
Hello dear if you are looking for such things then please do not try to search here instead try some dating sites where i am sure that you will get all this things and you will get the information on the same as well, hope you will not post here.... - Anushree [View Message]
Hi are you really looking for such things and you think that girls are free here to give service for all such things and you should feel ashamed that you have posted such things and at the same time you should not do such things please stop this.... - Aditi [View Message]