You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >What does Preschool Activities Include?
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:What does Preschool Activities Include?
2010-10-22
Name: Editor Why activities are carried out in your child’s preschool? Is your child able to perform all preschool activities with an ease? How to help child in performing all preschool activities easily?

Click here to read the complete article.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-08-08
Name: roja
Subject:  RE:What does Preschool Activities Include?
hello friend,
in preschool main thing is infrastructure of preschool and second is staff of preschool which is want to be good with kids, and keep attention on every kid in preschool.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-08
Name: sejal
hello friend,
you should check the infrastructure of preschool before you taking admission in preschool which is given more courage to kids to do activities, so it will be very helpful for every kid.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-08
Name: radhika
hello friend,
as per my suggestion the mother pride and kidzee is the best preschool for your kids education skills, learning occurs at a comfortable pace for each student, so its depend upon the school.

2017-08-08
Name: rekha
hello editor,
my kid also try to mingle with other kids but he didnt get success in that, and thats why i can see that he is not able to perform in activity of preschool very easily, how he improve.

2017-08-08
Name: rohan
hello editor,
if you wish that your child perform easily in activities, so one ways is try to mingle with other kids, it will improve his confidence level and automatically all he do with ease.

2017-03-06
Name: Sphoorti
Preschool is a second early or initial stage of learning. At this age kids are addicted to those things that make them fun.
Starting from language to it’s education all those required skills should be improved like language skill, logical skills, math skills, cognitive skills, motor skills, creative skills & many more. That's why different activity boxes are geting more advance day by day.
Especially for preschoolers I found out list of activity boxes on which will help your child's overall development in an explorative way.

2016-11-04
Name: OUR KIDZ | Preschool playschool Hyd
OURKIDZ is a chain of premium Preschool playschool and Child care Centres introducing integrate ‘LIFE SKILLS’ into the Early Childhood curriculum especially for play group & Nursery.

2016-09-23
Name: kimberliteschool
kimberlite school is one the best Play school for your's child education skills.We Encourages children to try more challenging areas which accelerates their learning experience. Learning occurs at a comfortable pace for each student, rather than inflicting the same rate on every student in a classroom.

2016-08-26
Name: NN
No my child is also not able to perform all the activities in his preschool but when i asked his teacher about it she said that it is not a problem and he will get used to the activities in a few days and will improve.

2016-08-16
Name: NA
In preschool is does not matter if your child is able to perform all the activities with ease or not as the basic concept of a preschool is to teach them how to so even if your kid is not able to do well don't worry about it.

2016-04-25
Name: Myntra
Hi every one,
Can you share the reason what are the factors to be considered so that there is a chance of chosing the best school for your kid so that it would be better if you share the points which is to be considered.

2016-05-17
Name: stutee saini
Subject:  RE:RE:What does Preschool Activities Include?
Visit the school first and see how the teachers interact with students and interact with other parents to learn if things are satisfactory. Also, look for the kind of teachers employed - their qualification and also see how extra curricular activities are being incorporated. Check if harsh punishments are given in the school and also see how teachers handle disciplinary actions. These should give you an idea as to how things are being done in the place.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-04-01
Name: Nikki
Hello Editor,
It was a nice topic you have posted in this thread because according to me sending children to pre school or care centers is not so mandatory.Though they learn pre schools and some schools will make to read same Kinder garten again.

2016-03-11
Name: Anshul
Hello,

There are many preschools activities apart from their regular curriculum like Dance, Music, Art, Crafts etc. But only few preschools are able to provide these activities. One such school is Beehive, a preschool chain by Garodia Education. This school has numerous activities for children to play and learn.

2015-08-24
Name: Activities
Subject:  Activities for preschoolers
Must include Preschool activities are
Cardboard Creativity
Cooking & Eating
Vegetable Prints
Name games
Indoor basketball

2016-01-21
Name: chin
Subject:  hi
yaah my mom is pre school teacher they do all these activities and also celebrate each and every festival with fancy dress competition to introduce them to some great personalities and celebrate gurupaurnima with so many guru shishya stories enacted by children. it is great fun to see small kids doing so much things.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2013-05-15
Name: Mimoh
Subject:  helping with activities
Games and activities are more than just fun for a preschooler — they also help with physical development and early learning. To help a child in performing school activities, it is important to guide him and help him when needed. Kids have good imagination power so they can work wonders. They must be given instructions clearly.

2013-05-15
Name: Swati
Subject:  Preschool activities
my child loves his preschool and he never wants to miss even a single day. there are many activities and he likes doing them together with his friends. He loves playing with blocks and clay. He makes many interesting shapes with clay and this activity has helped him in developing hand and eye coordination and fine motor skills.

2013-05-15
Name: Linda
Subject:  Activities in preschool
My kid' s preschool had a unique system of teaching that helps to boost math and science skills. Group activities were very common. Observation-based assessments were done that track the child' s progress toward developmental milestones and kindergarten readiness. use of cards, stencils, and writing activities as also running, jumping, and throwing activities, balancing skills were developed by hula hoops and balance beams. story telling sessions with puppets also a weekly activity.
Pages >>  1 

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
What does Preschool Activities Include?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Signs of good playschools and nurseries
I had my fair bit of experience in the education field so I knew how important preschool is in terms of child development. Ironically, what made it tough was perhaps knowing the factors that were non negotiable - child-teacher ratio, curriculum, development milestones of child being in sync with activities, holistic development of the child along with each child's learnin... - sushi [View Message]
Play School in Porur
Starkids is housed in a 3300sqft three floor corner building built as per CMDA approved plan. It is one of the largest play schools in Chennai. It can comfortably accomodate 150 children. It is airy, spacious, very well ventilated, clean toilets as approved by Dept of health and sanitation (certificate obtained).

It has fire safety clearance from fire & rescu... - Sneha Sadan [View Message]
RE:RE:Nurseries and Schools
nice school... - abc [View Message]
Good schools in borivali ( Mumbai)?
I am planning ICSE board for my kid.
I need a help to choose the best school in borivali(Mumbai).... - Divya [View Message]
Which is the best school for girls in Bangalore?
Hello Everyone,

I am the mother of a 2.5 yr old girl child. We are planning to put our daughter in school next year (June 2018). However, we are totally confused as to which is the best place for her. Can the parents out here please help us with reviews. Kindly tell us which is the best school and also why it is the best... If you do not like a particular scho... - Mommie Panda [View Message]
RE:Which is the best school for girls in Bangalore?
You can check the feedback from your neighbours. They are the best source of information for knowing about schools.... - Aki [View Message]
RE:Good schools/preschools in Hyderabad
hello pari,
you dont worry and find out preschool near by your home which is easy for you travelling also it may be easy to drop your kid over there, so dont take admission which is far from your place.... - naina [View Message]

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2017 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.