You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >First Night of Marriage
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:First Night of Marriage
2007-03-02
Name: sayed khan Dear All,
Can any one married couple help me.
I am getting married very soon. I want to ask how i can start a marraige first night intercourse with my wife. what r d steps.
what formalities i have to comply.
Plzzzz help me married couple. awaiting for your reply.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2012-11-19
Name: dimpy
Subject:  how
how should our first night of marriage should be???friends need help hope u reply
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-04-03
Name: ab to batao
Subject:   ho gaya kya?
by this time must be married and done it too .

now tell us step by step how u did it
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-03-07
Name: riya
Subject:  will try to help
Dont jump on her .Start with some conversation abt wedding compliment her saying she was looking beautiful,ask her if she i tired a lot and then slowly get close to her hug her and i think you know the rest

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
First Night of Marriage

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
First Night of Marriage

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
First Night of Marriage

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:hubby share me
Ur husband & you are okay then wats ur problem?... - Vijay [View Message]
RE:How can I ask my wife (Air India Air hostess) to w
hello vijay,
you are very good husband and you proove it, you are not taking doubt on her, instead that you try to protect her, and this can clearly seen, but if she says its her job profession, so she should follow the rule.... - prabhas [View Message]
RE:RE:How can I ask my wife (Air India Air hostess) to w
hello vijay,
you are really very good and loyal couple towards each other, because she is also loyal towards you, and tell all things to you, because she know that you trust on her, so be like that only, stay with her always.... - deepak [View Message]
hello vijay,
you are say that your wife is very nice human being, and she is very good person, but if you are trust on her, so keep trust on her, dont take doubt on her, and no need to make yourself possessive towards her.... - dhanshree [View Message]
hello vijay,
you wife is so lucky that she got you as husband, and i m also air hostess, and in our field this all are common things, we suffer from this things daily, because we know our partner is trust on us, and he is always with us, ... - radhika [View Message]
hello vijay,
its really good thinking of you, that you keep trust on her, and always try to be with her, she also love you lot, and you are so caring and protective towards her, you are so much lovely couple.... - rutika [View Message]
hello vijay,
i m so much impress with your nature, and feel that i also get husband like your thinking, should keep trust on me, and always ready to stand beside me, you are cute and lovely couple.... - niyati [View Message]