Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:First Night of Marriage
2007-03-02
Name: sayed khan
Dear All,
Can any one married couple help me.
I am getting married very soon. I want to ask how i can start a marraige first night intercourse with my wife. what r d steps.
what formalities i have to comply.
Plzzzz help me married couple. awaiting for your reply.

2012-11-19
Name: dimpy
Subject:  how
how should our first night of marriage should be???friends need help hope u reply
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-04-03
Name: ab to batao
Subject:   ho gaya kya?
by this time must be married and done it too .

now tell us step by step how u did it
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-03-07
Name: riya
Subject:  will try to help
Dont jump on her .Start with some conversation abt wedding compliment her saying she was looking beautiful,ask her if she i tired a lot and then slowly get close to her hug her and i think you know the rest

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
First Night of Marriage

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:hubby share me
hi anjali,
i surprise how your husband can wish like that, it means you are not satisfie with your husband thats why you too agree for complete his wish easily. ... - amol [View Message]
hello anjali,
you are women of 40 and at this age how you agree for fulfill your husband fantasy to do such things with other person, just be safe may be its your husband business strategy too.so be careful.... - dipika [View Message]
hi anjali,
Are you realy serious means after your husband permission you do all this, all its your wish, but dont go ahead so much if you have any problem with your husband sit and talk with him.... - hetal [View Message]
RE:feelings
hi divya,
its natural in this age but you should keep control on your feeling, he is your brother, and if he would know about all this he feel realy very awkward in front of you.so stop all this things.... - raman [View Message]
hello divya,
you are 17 mans its obious you are attracted towards opposite sex, but keep in mind that he is your brother and all this things you do is not good and try to divert your mind in other things.... - nupur [View Message]
hi divya,
whatever you are post here is nothing but its a due to harmonal changes in your body in this age, but think if your brother or parents will know about this they feel very bad. so keep control on yourself.... - rihana [View Message]
hi divya,
its all happened because of your age factor and you are very curious about all this things, you try to control on your feelings, be careful and do not attracted to other male person in surrounding. so control on yourself.... - kashmira [View Message]

Beauty Tips for Acne Video..