You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Waiting to try >Need Egg Donor in Bangalore
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Waiting to try:Need Egg Donor in Bangalore
2014-02-12
Name: Dips We are in need of an egg donor between the ages group of 20yrs - 26yrs. She can be married or unmarried, Should be fair complexion and educated.
We will ensure complete confidentiality and will offer suitable compensation. Please connect ASAP
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-08-24
Name: tarun
Subject:  RE:Need Egg Donor in Bangalore
hello dips,
you should take advice from your gynac also, from which you take treatment on that, they can also give reference of egg donor, which is really very helpful for you.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-24
Name: ranjana
hello dips,
i m 35 years old young lady, i m from well background, and i m engineering teacher in well reputed collage, i would like to donate my eggs, to whom in need, so you can contact me
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-24
Name: rajat
hello dips,
the fertility center is safe and good way to find out the egg donor, so it can be easily available for you, also you can ask in your friend circle also, so it will be helpful for you.

2017-08-24
Name: saumya
hello dips,
just you should prefer to contact only fertility centers which is useful for you, and also they can understand your problem and they try to help you, and give the contact details of the person also.

2017-08-24
Name: smita
hello dips,
you need in help, and you want the treatment which solve your problem so dont worry, your problem get sort out soon, you can contact to fertility center which is gov recognize.

2017-08-24
Name: raksha
hello dips,
you can find out the egg donor in nearest fertility center over you, or you can meet your gynac, most of the gynac knew the person who is ready to donate egg to needy couple.

2017-08-24
Name: urjita
hello dips,
easy way to find egg donors is searching in nearest fertility center, and there you will definately get any person who is ready to donate eggs to couple, and the person should fit and fine.

2017-08-24
Name: sindhu
hello dips,
it would be better decision that you can take second opinion also they only you can proceed further, you can take consultation from peroson who is already married and gave birth.

2017-06-14
Name: santosh
hello deeps,
easy way to find egg donors is searching nearest fertility centers, and you should find out the fertility center which is government recognize it will definitely helpful for you.

2017-06-14
Name: nisha
hello dips,
easy way to find egg donors in searching in nearest fertility center, i suggest just prefer to contact fertility centers and they will provide with you egg donor which will be safe.

2017-04-04
Name: shree
hello dips,
i m biology teacher in very reputed collage, and have one son and one daughter, and i give birth to my daughter by IVF treatment, and i m fit, and fine now, so go through it.

2017-04-04
Name: ramesh
hello dips,
it would be better decision that you can take second opinion from doctor and then only you can proceed further, you can consult to the person who already married and gave birth to one kid.

2017-04-04
Name: roshan
hello deepa
easy way to find egg donors is searching in nearest fertility center, and there you will definitely get any person who is ready to donate eggs, and other way is search on google about fertility center.

2016-08-31
Name: Neelam
Hey dips, i am a teacher and i teach science to the 10 std students and i have 1 daughter and i am 28 years old. I had conceived my daughter through IVF with donor sperm. I would like to help you.

2016-05-01
Name: Mrunali
Hello Dips,
So it would be better you consult to the person who had already married and gave birth to one then it would be better you and there will not be any problem to you also.I wish you will get child in your life.

2016-01-27
Name: sonal
Subject:  hi
hello dips. i know u r in grt hurry and want a treatment which will solve your problem but i will suggest just prefer to contact fertility centers and they will provide with you egg donor which will be safe and you will have full true information about the donor and no cheating. i am sure they will help you. contact nearby fertility centers.

2014-03-19
Name: Sanjana
Subject:  Egg donor at fertility center
Hello Dips,
Easy way to find egg donors is searching nearest fertility centers. Search fertility center on Google that fertility centers definitely help you.

2014-05-08
Name: PN
Subject:  what is egg donation
hi Sanjana

What you mean by egg donar??
Msg Objection   Go to Top
Pages >>  1 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Need Egg Donor in Bangalore

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Pregnancy with Submucosal Fibroid
Hello dear according to me you should not think so much and please do one thing that you do not try to get conceive because there are lots of problems involved in the same, please its a request so do not start this at all and be safe and secure.... - Anita [View Message]
Oh my friend this is a big issue and and a problem as well because this is very rare problem and i would suggest you to please visit fortis hospitals as they are the best and you will surely get good guidance under the best doctor available so please do visit there and all the best dear.... - Anaida [View Message]
According to me you should not try anything which is harmful for you as this is not an easy thing to solve so please be very careful and think twice in getting conceive so please do not make decisions in just that it can be solved as its difficult.... - Anu [View Message]
Hi dear this is really sad to see that you are suffering from this and i must say that you should not take this lightly and just try to find a good doctor for yourself and start the treatment and if the doctor is saying for surgery then please go for it.... - Aditi [View Message]
Hello dear this is really sad to see but then nothing can be done as its your destiny and i think you should take this and fight for the same, as god is great and i am sure that you will get well soon, please be positive and just be calm and relax.... - Suman [View Message]
Oh dear this is really painful to see you like this and i can feel and understand the pain of not getting conceived so please do not worry and think in a positive manner that what ever happens is happening for a reason so please do not get dejected.... - Sujata [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you should stop worrying so much and should think that what ever is happening is good and you should start accepting the same so please think that god is giving you some message and please understand the same,All the best dear.... - Shikha [View Message]