You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Waiting to try >Planning to have 3rd baby
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Waiting to try:Planning to have 3rd baby
2013-07-22
Name: Nirmal Kumar Hi,
I am 31 Years old and My wife is 28 years old. We have 2 daughters of 3yrs and 1 months old. Currently we are in US, when we came to know our 2nd baby gender my wife got very much disappointed because she want a baby boy. So she was suggestig to have 3 baby, but I convinced her saying in india educated people like us wont prepare to have 3 baby.. and if we have.. the society will look us like different.. and we both are happy having 2 daughter. She some what accepted, but all my friends circle have a boy baby so she is siliently feeling bad that she is not having a boy.

Our both baby born normal delivery without any issues, so even our parents suggesting to go for 3rd. In this situation I am confused. Shall I go for a third, If I have a 3rd baby will Indian people looks me as alien or un-educated person? I see some people are with only one baby and if I go for 3 what they will think?

Financially I can manage with 3 kids, but still what is holding me to go for this decision? Please help me to get out of this stress with your suggestions.

FYI, We are ready accept if the 3rd baby is girl.

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-08-13
Name: Deena
Subject:  RE:Planning to have 3rd baby
Hi dear sad to say that you are still having the old thoughts and still having the negative of having a girl child and even your wife is having the same thoughts as well. Please change your attitude towards your kids and start treating them as boys.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-13
Name: Raju
Hello dear this is really weird thought and you should not think about what people will think as its your family and you should take the decisions with your wife and not think so much, please be very sure what you guys really want in future.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-13
Name: Reshma
Hello dear first of all let me tell you that you have an orthodox mind and you really need to change this on immediate basis and also if you have two girl child then whats the harm in it as girls are as equal to boys and they are now even better then them.

2017-08-13
Name: Ranjana
Hi there this is really good to see that you are really thinking so much about your family and that makes it perfect for an ideal husband and also the way you love your wife is simply perfect, god bless you with all of happiness and joy in future.

2017-08-13
Name: Rajesh
Hello my friend you are completely on wrong track, first of all if you are looking to have a third child then you should not be thinking about what will the society or other people will think of you and the second is that you should not think that only a boy child can complete your family as girl child is also equal to boys nowadays.

2017-08-13
Name: Shreeja
Hi there if you want to have a third child and that too a boy then please go for adoption as this is the only safest method where you can one, also according to me you should not think about the society as they are no one to interfere in your family decisions.

2017-08-13
Name: Sarita
Hello dear this is not done at all, please do not feel bad and dont take in wrong manner but then you are making comparison between girl and boy. As we are living in 20th century and you should not think in the way you have mentioned, rest is your wish.

2017-08-13
Name: Shikha
Hello dear this is good and see in a broader way as this is not a full surety that having third will be a boy, if you guys really want a baby boy then please for adoption and in this way you can have a boy in your family. All the best dear and my best wishes are with you.

2017-08-13
Name: Seema
Hi dear your thoughts are really touchy and you should not feel bad at all as nowadays girl child are as equal as boy child so please do not compare this at all and also make your wife also understand the same thing please i hope will understand this.

2017-08-13
Name: Suman
Is there any conformation that if you try for the third child then it will be a baby boy as its not in your hands, please do not go for third time as you are not sure that you will be blessed with a baby boy, think twice on this and then take a decision.

2017-08-13
Name: Sujata
What suggestions you require on this as its your call on it if you guys can manage having three kids then you should go on this, please do not bother at all what will the society will think as its nobodys thing to decide what you guys should do on in it.

2017-08-13
Name: Ankita
Hi dear good to see that you are thinking so much and also being concern about the society but then you should not think so much and your wife and you should take a decision on it, please do not feel bad but then nowadays girl child is also equal to boys.

2017-08-13
Name: Aditi
Hi dear this is very sad to see that you are living in states and having such small thinking as if you are comparing girl child vs boy child, please stop this attitude and even your wife should not think of such things as then you will stop loving your kids.

2017-08-13
Name: Anushree
Hello dear this is good to see that you are so much concern for your wife and thinking so much about her and wanting to give her all the happiness just be positive and go for the third child as i am sure this time you will be blessed with a baby boy.

2017-08-13
Name: Anu
Hi dear this is very common thing in india of having more than three children and its not considered as wrong or no one will look at you as if you are uneducated please stop over thinking and just concentrate what your wife and feel good is for your family.

2017-08-13
Name: Anita
According to me you should no feel bad at all as this is not the case to think so much and its totally your call and your wife should be agreeing on this, if your wife is really looking for a baby boy then what is the guarantee that the third child will also be boy it can be a girl child also.

2017-08-13
Name: Anaida
Hi nirmal this is really good to see that you have two daughters and you should not worry of having the third child as this is not treated as un educated in any way, please its your decision and you and your wife has to take this decision together do not worry about the society.

2017-04-13
Name: Tanuja
According to me you should not plan the third child as you will face lot of problems in upbringing them and one must not do more than two kids rest is your wish as you said you can afford the third so please go ahead.

2017-04-13
Name: Tulika
Hi Nirmal what a question this is, do you plan your other two kids also by consulting the society, this is really weird i mean why do you need to approval of society for the same as they are no one to bother you.

2017-04-13
Name: Teju
Hey dear this is really a good news and you should celebrate this with your family in stead you are just thinking of what should be done, according to me if you can afford the third child then you should go ahead with it.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Planning to have 3rd baby

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Pregnancy with Submucosal Fibroid
Hello dear according to me you should not think so much and please do one thing that you do not try to get conceive because there are lots of problems involved in the same, please its a request so do not start this at all and be safe and secure.... - Anita [View Message]
Oh my friend this is a big issue and and a problem as well because this is very rare problem and i would suggest you to please visit fortis hospitals as they are the best and you will surely get good guidance under the best doctor available so please do visit there and all the best dear.... - Anaida [View Message]
According to me you should not try anything which is harmful for you as this is not an easy thing to solve so please be very careful and think twice in getting conceive so please do not make decisions in just that it can be solved as its difficult.... - Anu [View Message]
Hi dear this is really sad to see that you are suffering from this and i must say that you should not take this lightly and just try to find a good doctor for yourself and start the treatment and if the doctor is saying for surgery then please go for it.... - Aditi [View Message]
Hello dear this is really sad to see but then nothing can be done as its your destiny and i think you should take this and fight for the same, as god is great and i am sure that you will get well soon, please be positive and just be calm and relax.... - Suman [View Message]
Oh dear this is really painful to see you like this and i can feel and understand the pain of not getting conceived so please do not worry and think in a positive manner that what ever happens is happening for a reason so please do not get dejected.... - Sujata [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you should stop worrying so much and should think that what ever is happening is good and you should start accepting the same so please think that god is giving you some message and please understand the same,All the best dear.... - Shikha [View Message]