You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Waiting to try >REQUEST
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Waiting to try:REQUEST
2013-05-26
Name: golda praveen hi, I AM GOLDA I AM TRYING FOR BABY FOR PAST 8 MONTHS WE HAVE SEX IN CORRECT DAYS TOO BUT SYMPTOMS SHOW AS IF IM PREGNANT FINALLY I GET MY PERION PLEASE HELP ME TO CONCEIVE THIS MONTH ATLEAST

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-03-17
Name: Shubham
Subject:  RE:REQUEST
Hi madam please think that you can and then see the results as what we think that only happens to us never to worry so much in life as its not in your hands if you will be happy then one thing is for sure you will get your joy of happiness.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-03-17
Name: Sagarika
Hi dear why are you taking so much tension its completely fine i can understand that you need to start your family but then one must always think in a positive manner and one should not take things so seriously.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-03-17
Name: Sangeeta
Hi dear please be confident and dont worry as it could be that your husband is unable to match it, so please visit a good doctor and let the doctor figure out the problem so please relax.

2017-03-17
Name: Sarita
Hi dear please be calm and relax and think what mistakes you both are doing while having sex and try not to repeat the same again also make sure you so not try the same old positions and try to have new ones.

2017-03-17
Name: Seema
I think you need a good break just plan with your husband and go for a vacation and then try so if there is no pressure then i am sure it will happen and please thinking so much as if you think so much it will not happen.

2017-03-17
Name: Shivangi
Hi dear please stop over thinking as you thinking so much will not help you and will cause a problem and you should think that it always has a reason in delaying so please be positive and leave it as it is.

2017-03-17
Name: Anjali
I think you are taking to much pressure on you as this is not the right way please get a consulting done with the doctor and figure it out what is the exact problem because you need to understand the reason.

2017-03-17
Name: Anaida
Hi dear please make sure you are trying on proper days if there are chances of you getting conceive more than you will surely have the feeling of getting it but then dont think so much and leave it as this will happen.

2017-03-17
Name: Anju
Hi there is no such rocket science for this as you need to keep on trying and you succeed in this just be positive and make sure you are not taking pills to control it, All the best dear.

2017-03-17
Name: Aditi
Hi there this is something really weird as normally women are able to conceive after so many try but no need to worry as you will also be able to conceive its just a matter of time.

2017-01-24
Name: Monika
Have faced the same issue my suggestion to you would be just relax and eat healthy stay positive i m sure you will conceive.

2017-01-12
Name: Deepa
Hey i have faced similar problem 5 years ago. So i can understand your condition. Better to see a good doctor. Don't lose hope. Eat and stay healthy. Thinki positive. Coz everything effects your body.

2017-01-12
Name: Suman Singh
Get your oval tested once. as you say that you have been facing problems since months, it is better to get it tested. Find out a good gynec and get yourself checked. All the very best.

2017-01-12
Name: Suma
Don't worry golda. It sometimes happens with few people. It takes some time to conceive. at times it fails too. Please take special care of your eating habits. May be that would help.

2017-01-12
Name: Ram
I sense some problem with you or your partner. coz this thing isn't common as far as i can understand. you need to get checkup from good doctor in your locality. Who will be in a better position to help you out.

2017-01-12
Name: Pooja
How in the world would someone help you to concieve on internet??? How did you even such thing is possible? don't you think doctors help here is more necessary?

2016-10-16
Name: Priyu
Hi do not worry keep trying for atleast 3 to 4 more months. If it does not work out go to a gynec and have a detail check up done for yourself and your partner it will surely give you solution

2016-10-02
Name: priya
hey golda it happens that it takes months to conceive so dont panic as of now just keep yourself calm and if still you feel that you should try something else then would suggest you to get a checkup done. then the doc will detect the problem.

2016-08-31
Name: NA
If you are doing everything right and still are not able to conceive then you should try getting tested to see if both of you have any medical issues and see if that can be fixed with medications so that you can try later.

2016-07-15
Name: roshni
Hi Golda, try keeping the ovulation tester as it can give you accurate results accordingly try this month also and then consult a doctor.
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
REQUEST

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
REQUEST

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
REQUEST

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Pregnancy with Submucosal Fibroid
Hello dear according to me you should not think so much and please do one thing that you do not try to get conceive because there are lots of problems involved in the same, please its a request so do not start this at all and be safe and secure.... - Anita [View Message]
Oh my friend this is a big issue and and a problem as well because this is very rare problem and i would suggest you to please visit fortis hospitals as they are the best and you will surely get good guidance under the best doctor available so please do visit there and all the best dear.... - Anaida [View Message]
According to me you should not try anything which is harmful for you as this is not an easy thing to solve so please be very careful and think twice in getting conceive so please do not make decisions in just that it can be solved as its difficult.... - Anu [View Message]
Hi dear this is really sad to see that you are suffering from this and i must say that you should not take this lightly and just try to find a good doctor for yourself and start the treatment and if the doctor is saying for surgery then please go for it.... - Aditi [View Message]
Hello dear this is really sad to see but then nothing can be done as its your destiny and i think you should take this and fight for the same, as god is great and i am sure that you will get well soon, please be positive and just be calm and relax.... - Suman [View Message]
Oh dear this is really painful to see you like this and i can feel and understand the pain of not getting conceived so please do not worry and think in a positive manner that what ever happens is happening for a reason so please do not get dejected.... - Sujata [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you should stop worrying so much and should think that what ever is happening is good and you should start accepting the same so please think that god is giving you some message and please understand the same,All the best dear.... - Shikha [View Message]