---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >ICSE SCHOOLS IN BORIVALI, KANDIVALI
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:ICSE SCHOOLS IN BORIVALI, KANDIVALI
2010-06-16
Name: kartiki salvi
Hye everybody,
just joined the group. I want some help to find good ICSE SCHOOLS IN BORIVALI, KANDIVLI. Can somebody please help me with some good ICSE schools.My DAUGHTER is in PLAYGROUP.

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2010-07-28
Name: Rashi
Subject:  icse sc hool
Cambridge School, thakur complex, kandivali east, ICSE
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-07-28
Name: Rashi
Subject:  icse sc hool
Cambridge School, thakur complex, kandivali east, ICSE
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
ICSE SCHOOLS IN BORIVALI, KANDIVALI

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Nurseries and Schools
kimberliteschool... - Best Nursery School in Jaipur [View Message]
RE:What does Preschool Activities Include?
kimberlite school is one the best Play school for your's child education skills.We Encourages children to try more challenging areas which accelerates their learning experience. Learning occurs at a comfortable pace for each student, rather than inflicting the same rate on every student in a classroom.... - kimberliteschool [View Message]
RE:LIST OF NURSERY SCHOOLS IN BANGALORENULL
Hi there are a lot of schools which are been listed down in google. You can make use of it and pull out the best schools in banglore area. You will rather get area wise as well if you search with the name of the place.... - Meeta [View Message]
RE:Nursary school near New Sangvi area Pune
Hi Monali, there are many schools in pune however i really dont know about the schools in sangvi area. I have some of my cousins living there let me talk to them and check if they can provide some details.... - Bindiya [View Message]
RE:CBSE Vs ICSE
Hi Shree, both the syllabus are tough if the kid is not able to cope up with the kind of education system they have. If your child is able to easily grasp the syllabus he or she can easily manage.... - Laxmi [View Message]
RE:EuroKids or Kidzee
Hi VK, i would suggest to enroll your kid in Eurokids when you compare it with other schools in the area. The facilities and the way kids are moulded in this school is far better.... - Meera [View Message]
RE:Vibgyor Borivali Vs JBCN
Hi Neha, i would suggest you to take your kid to any of these schools and see if she is comfortable there accordingly you can finalise on the nursery which is the best of all. Do not hurry take your time.... - Bindi [View Message]

Basement Home theatre Video..