You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >syllabus of nursery and lkg in cbse scho
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:syllabus of nursery and lkg in cbse school in pune
2010-04-19
Name: kavita joshi pls if anyone belongs to pune ,can tell me what is taught in nursery or lkg classes in any cbse or icse schools in pune .do anyone know about huchtings school in pune
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2010-04-20
Name: sarah
Subject:  hi
I in the nursery focus is mainly on how the child interacts with teachers and friends...basic pencil holding skills ...colouring...n lots of rhymes...pls dont formally teach ur child as ur child might rebel later..n hate studying..so take it easy:)
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-04-19
Name: renu
Subject:  ex hut
well kavita i am an ex-hutchings
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-04-22
Name: kavita joshi
Subject:  hi
so is it a good school .what about its study pattern
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
syllabus of nursery and lkg in cbse school in pune

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Mother’s Pride is truly Best Preschool
Hi this is so lovely and good to see that your kid is enjoying and at the same time learning so many new things really very happy for your kid, keep posting such good things as its motivating for others as well. All the best dear for your future.... - Anaida [View Message]
Ho lovely this is so good to see that the school is having so many activities for the kids, please let me know the fees of the school as we are planing to take admission for my daughter, please do share me the details as soon as possible.... - Anita [View Message]
Hello dear this is really good to see that a school nowadays have so many different activities for the kids as earlier there were no such unique activities for the kids. According to me you are very lucky so is your child as its good to see this.... - Anu [View Message]
Hello dear this is really good to see that your kid has learnt so much and feeling very happy to see that kids are learning so much, please also possible share some more details about it. Please do that if possible as it makes motivating.... - Aditi [View Message]
Oh wow this is really good to see that you are fully satisfied with the teachings of the school as we dint had a good experience so its good to see that you are happy with the same, please do not feel bad if said something which you dint like.... - Sujata [View Message]
Hi lata this is good to see that you are happy but then we had a bad time when my son was going in the same school as that time the staff was not that good and also had problems with the teaching pattern, good to see that they have changed and its for the betterment.... - Reshma [View Message]
Hello madam good that you posted this as we were in two minds whether to put our kid in this school or in some other school as we were really confused but now after hearing so good things about the school we are quite confident and will take the admission here itself.... - Rajesh [View Message]

A Unique Video Video..
Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2014 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.