---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >syllabus of nursery and lkg in cbse scho

Ask a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum
2010-04-19
Nurseries and Schools:syllabus of nursery and lkg in cbse school in pune
Name: kavita joshi
pls if anyone belongs to pune ,can tell me what is taught in nursery or lkg classes in any cbse or icse schools in pune .do anyone know about huchtings school in pune
2010-04-20 
Name: sarah
Subject:  hi
I in the nursery focus is mainly on how the child interacts with teachers and friends...basic pencil holding skills ...colouring...n lots of rhymes...pls dont formally teach ur child as ur child might rebel later..n hate studying..so take it easy:)
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
2010-04-19 
Name: renu
Subject:  ex hut
well kavita i am an ex-hutchings
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
2010-04-22 
Name: kavita joshi
Subject:  hi
so is it a good school .what about its study pattern
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
syllabus of nursery and lkg in cbse school in pune

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Activities for preschoolers
Must include Preschool activities are
Cardboard Creativity
Cooking & Eating
Vegetable Prints
Name games
Indoor basketball
... - Activities [View Message]
Scottish High
Hi there,

I also have my daughter going to Scottish High from past 3 years, however i do not agree with the comments provided by others. Its a real good school and comes in India top 10 category with kids scoring in ICSE boards and excelling in extra curriculum also. Its true that they are very strict which you may call as Attitude and yes there may be some wh... - SK [View Message]
Pune Int School Moshi Sector 6
Hi All,
I am going to shift in moshi and looking for a good school in same area. I found good review abt PIS on site forum, anybody can share latest feedback about school.

thanks...... - Ashish [View Message]
very rude principal
Right now my kid is in euro kids magarpatta city, not happy with the school, espesially the principals approach is very rude. In the first meeting he is too good too talk all the things about the school and all, later which is hardly followed. And by mistake if you take any problem about school to him, he is very rude and will never agree. Teachers I felt are a little goo... - sam [View Message]
Search for preschool
Suggestions on good preschool locted near janakpuri new delhi... - Inderjeet Singh [View Message]
SENDING MY SON 2 MOTHER’S PRIDE WAS A WONDERFUL EX
I have two children…a boy who is now entering senior school and a 4 yr old daughter! My son was in Mother’s Pride…we have had a wonderful experiencewith him in Mother’s Pride. He still remmbers all his class teachers n talks happily abt dem …we alwys got promt replies through parent teacher communication btwn us n his teachers and dey took care to pay attentn t... - Sonali Ahuja [View Message]
pre schools in gurgon, delhi- gurukulconnect
for list of best pre schools in gurgaon... - gurukulconnect [View Message]

Ways to say no Video