You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >syllabus of nursery and lkg in cbse scho
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools: syllabus of nursery and lkg in cbse school in pune
2010-04-19
Name: kavita joshi pls if anyone belongs to pune ,can tell me what is taught in nursery or lkg classes in any cbse or icse schools in pune .do anyone know about huchtings school in pune
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2010-04-20
Name: sarah
Subject:  hi
I in the nursery focus is mainly on how the child interacts with teachers and friends...basic pencil holding skills ...colouring...n lots of rhymes...pls dont formally teach ur child as ur child might rebel later..n hate studying..so take it easy:)
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-04-19
Name: renu
Subject:  ex hut
well kavita i am an ex-hutchings
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-04-22
Name: kavita joshi
Subject:  hi
so is it a good school .what about its study pattern
Msg Objection   Go to Top
Pages >>  1 

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
syllabus of nursery and lkg in cbse school in pune

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Mothers Pride
hello mother,
my children are going to mothers pride school and must tell you that we are very happy with the staff all are good as well the teachers take good care of children.... - kiran [View Message]
hello friend,
i have heard from most of my neighbors about mothers pride that its one of the best schools in the city,this is because the school offers the best education and knowledge to the kids.... - bhawana [View Message]
hello ashna,
the last i heard about mother pride was when my sister in law was looking for per schools for her daughter, she was quite impressed by the school but still had got some mixed reviews about the school.... - mahesh [View Message]
RE:SorsFort School in Electronic City, bangalore
hello nalini,
my friend daughter had admission in sorsfort school and her daughter is so much active but after joining school she get more smarter than before she is, so its good preschool for her.... - navin [View Message]
hello nalini,
yor are right at your place i wish that you take admission for your daughter in good school, she wanted to take her son admission in this school. ... - trupati [View Message]
hello malini,
the teaching staff of this school is very good alos this schools provide good facilities, and have very good atmosphere, also they teach how to behave in daily routine life.... - rajat [View Message]
RE:Sunsational Summer Camp By Sorsfort International
hello anjalina,
this is good idea for kids entertainment, and send on summer camp, this type summer trips helping and improve the kids knowledge and they knowing something new from this camp.... - harish [View Message]

Baby talking on Phone to Dad Video..
Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2014 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.