---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >syllabus of nursery and lkg in cbse scho
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:syllabus of nursery and lkg in cbse school in pune
2010-04-19
Name: kavita joshi
pls if anyone belongs to pune ,can tell me what is taught in nursery or lkg classes in any cbse or icse schools in pune .do anyone know about huchtings school in pune
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2010-04-20
Name: sarah
Subject:  hi
I in the nursery focus is mainly on how the child interacts with teachers and friends...basic pencil holding skills ...colouring...n lots of rhymes...pls dont formally teach ur child as ur child might rebel later..n hate studying..so take it easy:)
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-04-19
Name: renu
Subject:  ex hut
well kavita i am an ex-hutchings
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-04-22
Name: kavita joshi
Subject:  hi
so is it a good school .what about its study pattern
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
syllabus of nursery and lkg in cbse school in pune

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Looking for play school and daycare in Sector-62
Less kids in the classroom are a plus point. My sister's previous school had less number of students but the teachers there could pay proper attention to them but in her present school there are a lot of students and they don't get proper attention.... - Ritu [View Message]
RE:playschool or junior wing of high school
I think you should stick to the classic playschool and continue like all the kids do because i don't exactly know the concept of junior wing of a high school so i won't be able to give you a proper advice on it. ... - Hardika [View Message]
RE:The Nurtuary or Nurture Nest
I think they are 2 different preschools but you should confirm it with the people who told you about it. It would not be a good idea to assume something and enrolling your daughter in the wrong preschool and then regretting it.... - Ritu [View Message]
RE:Pre-nursery/nursery schools in Chandigarh
I tried searching for some preschools in sector 16 myself but could not find any. There were preschools in sec 25 and sec 37 but i don't know if these sectors are close to sec 16 or not so you will have to look for it.... - Ashna [View Message]
RE:Good Play School in Panchkula for 2 yr child
There are soo many choices of preschool in pune but i think most of the playschools and preschools are situated in the panchkula area. It would be a great advantage for you if you are located in or near that area. ... - Ritu [View Message]
RE:mothers pride as a play school????
You should not worry about mother's pride because it truly is a mother's pride. It is a very good school and they try to make every effort in creating a very good future for their student. You should enroll your kid there.... - Hardika [View Message]
RE:School with good sports facilities in Bhopal
Instead of looking for a school which would provide a good environment for his basketball you should keep him in the current school and for his sports look for a good club where he can play with and professional players. ... - kruti [View Message]

Dating advice for women Video..