• Hyderabad
  • Ghaziabad
  • Chandigarh
  • Ahmedabad
  • Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Due Date Club July 2008 >Folic Acid tablet
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Due Date Club July 2008: Folic Acid tablet
Name: saswati
Date: 2008-05-19
Hi friends,

Need help!!
I am advised to take MCBM - 69 from 1st month of pregnancy, I am currently 7 1/2 pregnent. Just wanted to know how effective is MCBM-69 as folic acid tablet.
Name: Hema
Subject:  Hi
Date: 2008-05-21
Hi,

Even I have been suggested to take MCBM and also from my 6th Month i had stopped taking it.... I think its very good , that doesnt effect your baby but keeps safe the pregnancy.

Thanks
Hema
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Hema
Subject:  Baby Movements
Date: 2008-05-21
Hi,

Im going to finish my 6th month by this 25th May, i could feel the baby movements now mostly below the stomach, is it the same with every one, i could feel the kickings some where here and there.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Folic Acid tablet

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
say no to Chennai cord blood bank
After the cyclone in Chennai, i am reluctant to store my cord blood with Chennai' s cord blood bank. Must evaluate the risks before you store your stem cells with any stem cell bank
... - Sanya [View Message]
Go for Babycell
I am going to store my Stem cells with Lonavala Stem cell bank Babycell, pioneer in regenerative medicine as they have treated many Indians with their Therapies. Also i got many other services from them like a session of Belly dance, some screening tests for my baby which will be provided once the baby will arrive:), a test which can even tell that baby will be good at spo... - Sanya [View Message]
confused between 2 for cord banking
I am confused between cordlife and relicord. I reside in navi mumbai and both the presentations were nearly the same.so can you please let me know wht is appropriate.... - kaushik [View Message]
Stem Cell Bank
Hi, I have shortlisted majorly 4 stem cell banking options in India. Now, everybody is ofering some unique services, not able to decide. Mentioning few parameters
The 4 shortlisted banks are
A. Cryobank
B. Cord Life
C. Lifecell
D. Stemcyte

A. Cryobanks
Pros -
1.As per info Dr Trehan is part of it.
2. No replicat... - Rahul Wadhwa [View Message]
Amway
If you need more info about Amway products please don' t hesitate to contact me on 9 9 6 0 6 2 0 1 6 5
Regards,
Sandip.
Baner, Pune
... - sandip [View Message]
hiii
i have gone thrg ur mail. n as u r in banglore, u can go for cryo save. its a good compny, betr thn othrs. the technology wc they r using is auto mated n procedure z exellent. so u can go for cryo save. go thrg its website its cryosaveindia pvt lmd.... - renuka [View Message]
u can go for cryo save. thr procedure z very good n automated. go thrg d website cryosave india pvt lmt.... - dear priyal [View Message]

Good Parenting Video