You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Extra-marital Affairs >Navel attack
Love  Discussion Forum

Extra-marital Affairs:Navel attack
2012-10-23
Name: Priya Ramkumar .
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-08-05
Name: sanjeevan
Subject:  RE:Navel attack
i can enjoy it .. Nothing wrong in that u can share
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-01
Name: HonestIndian
Parenting is turning into fake, perverted posts, guys use girls nick and attract all perverts. grow up seriously. do all adultery but have some common sense.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-03-28
Name: Vicky
Can I satisfied u

2017-01-27
Name: deva
hello priya,
you just drop here blank message and it has title marrital affair, navel attack, but what is meaning of navel attack, i also didnt understand the meaning of navel attack.

2017-01-27
Name: richa
hello priya,
it will be appreciate by you, so everyone knows what is navel attack and what it is, sure so many people dont know about it navel attack, so you can tell them.

2017-01-27
Name: riya
hello priya,
not many people know about what is navel attack and all, so just be aware us from this so we also know what is this attack, and how if feels so share your proper post here.

2017-01-27
Name: urvashi
hello priya,
i didnt understand what is navel attack, i just heard this from some of friend of mine, but dont know exactly meaning of this, can you share your problem and about navel attack.

2017-01-27
Name: devil
hello priya,
you just share your title here but what is your exactly problem we didnt understand so how we give our opinion and comment on your query, so you should type your problem here.

2016-08-24
Name: NN
Not many people know about it so we would appreciate if you could share a lil details about it and what exactly it is supposed to be and is it a good thing or a bad thing and what happens during and after it.

2016-07-25
Name: Pradeep
I heard about the Navel attack, but do not know what is that.. Could you let me know and share the details, this is for my own info.. I hope to receive info.

2016-07-25
Name: Hello
Hello Mini, Well I am in the same situation as yours,
But in fact it is my wife that doesn't show any interest to me and says this is how her life is,
Now we have a two small kids so she says that her job is done and no more interest in the sex life.. She participates in the sex, but just like she is doing her duty,
I am so confused and don't know what to do, I do care my family, wife and kids, but I too have my personal space and that I feel I must do something to make myself happy..
So the question how did you manage your situation? Does your hubby love you now? How did you manage this? Thanks

2016-07-15
Name: Joshin
Hi heard this for the first time in my life? what is this exactly priya can you explain please.

2016-07-05
Name: Navata
Hi Priya,
What is meant by navel attack can any one give some clear information about that and it would be better if you describe about that.

2016-06-27
Name: Balu
Hi Priya,
What would be the problem you are suffering because you have kept an blank message but i hope your doubts or problem got clarified or solved also.

2016-06-22
Name: vinay
Love to see ur navel pics

2016-06-22
Name: Vinay
Same thing with me .. i have done...

2016-06-19
Name: Vardhan
Hi Priya,
Navel attack would be so pleasant for both the people i hope so.I have came to this decision by reading many different postings in this forum only.

2016-06-13
Name: Vani
Hi Priya,
It is an blank message and you have to post some thing know other wise how come we know about your problem.I wish you will get solution to your problem as early as possible.

2016-06-05
Name: Pari
Hi Priya,
You have just dropped as blank message which got posted under the subject marital affairs.Listen it depends up o your dressing only so dress accordingly so that you will not face any problem.

2016-05-30
Name: Preethi
Hi Priya,
So then had your problem got solved can you say that and it would be really helpful for all the people also and i hope your message will be really helpful for all the people also who do face the same problem.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Navel attack

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Navel attack

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Navel attack

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Loves wife s marid frnd
I am married since 4yrs and also no child at my wife s love me lots but last some months my wife's frnd come to our home for lunch shi is pretty and lovalbl free tkng girl she has a child also she looks in my eyes loving type after some days we will meet on wtsup just normal talk but she was tolk only some time but I sended evry each msg she reads and I attract so and I th... - SAndy [View Message]
My Wife's affair with her colleague
We are couple living in Mumbai. I am 33 and my wife is 30. We both working. Ours in arrange marriage. Me and wife are different personalities. I am quiet, introvert guy and I like to stick to my reading and TV watching. My wife is of outgoing nature and likes to enjoy outdoor activities and experiences. We had arguments, angry discussions in the past and she used to say in... - Nilesh Jamu [View Message]
RE:looking for secret sex in Bangalore
Is this is some kind of joke or what? Are you crazy and what do you think of yourself and i think you are going out of your mind, please be in your limits and do not post such things in this group as this is not place what you are looking for it.... - Anita [View Message]
What do you think a girl or a women is? Is she a object that you are asking for the same and is she a sex object. how can you post such cheap thoughts in an open forum and you should feel ashamed of the same and would not like to see such posts on this site.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hello dear this is really sad to see that you are looking such things here as this is not the place where you will get such things and according to me you should be ashamed of what you have posted so please do not do such things.... - Anu [View Message]
Hello dear if you are looking for such things then please do not try to search here instead try some dating sites where i am sure that you will get all this things and you will get the information on the same as well, hope you will not post here.... - Anushree [View Message]
Hi are you really looking for such things and you think that girls are free here to give service for all such things and you should feel ashamed that you have posted such things and at the same time you should not do such things please stop this.... - Aditi [View Message]