• Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Planning a Baby Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Adoption >
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Adoption:
Name:
Date:

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Adoption
I think all the proofs like address and everything is required and a proof that you work and are earning well and will be able to take responsibility of the child. I am not very sure about it though so you should ask where all these procedures take place.... - Ashna [View Message]
RE:Adoption girl child
Yes i don't think there are any restrictions on such things and if you want you can adopt a girl child but you should do it soon so that both of them stay unaware about the adoption and so that there is no problem in the future.... - Ashna [View Message]
RE:I want to adopt a boy age around 5 to 8 yrs
You can contact the adoption agencies if you happen to know any and ask them if you can do that and if they can help you with adopting a child from uttarakhand. Make sure the child you are adopting is genuinely for adoption. ... - Ashna [View Message]
RE:looking to adopt a baby
It is a lil strange to hear when people say that they gave their child for adoption, like how can you just give away the child, if you are not capable of taking responsibility of the children then don't give birth to them.... - Hardika [View Message]
RE:Birth Certificate
Birth certificate is a very important document and a proof of your existence and this document will be required at every part of your child's life like admissions and even for passport so you should get it made as soon as possible. ... - Ashna [View Message]
RE:Birth Certificate
Usually birth certificates are made within 3 months from the date of birth of the child and the hospital usually sends the information of the child to the office and then you just have to fill the personal information and collect it... - Nishta [View Message]
RE:willing to adopt a baby
These things take a lot of time and sometimes way longer then you want them to be. Go to the office where all the applications and everything is filled and try taking to them about it and see if you can get a child soon.... - Ritu [View Message]

Hilarious Baby Video