• Hyderabad
  • Ghaziabad
  • Chandigarh
  • Ahmedabad
  • Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Due Date Club January 2005 >Janma Namam
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Due Date Club January 2005: Janma Namam
Name: radhika
Date: 2004-11-10
How important is to give the baby a name depending on the stars. Trying to check since I already picked a name.

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Janma Namam

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
hospitals
hi m Amita nd my due date is 3/05/10.i have done my booking in moolchand,lajpat nagar nd my doc is Dr.Sheila Mehra(with whom i m very satisfied).just share ur hospital experience with moolchand(if u have delivered there)... - Amita Jaitly [View Message]
Due Date Club January 2005
So you are due on January 2005! Congratulations! Hop on board and discuss your feelings, dreams and apprehensions with other parents and parents-to-be who know exactly what you are going through.... - Editor [View Message]
Hi All,

I am a new member here. I have a daughter named Shrijani ,her dob -12/1/05. I am working mother and planning for a play home for my little one. I stay in marathahalli,bangalore. If anyone knows any good preschools in the vicinity of my place please let me know.

Thanks
Rekha... - Rekha [View Message]
kaho ho ?????
Hi Everyone
Looks like you guys have migrated somewhere else.Do let me know so I can join in..miss you lots.
Tumhari Sush... - sush [View Message]
Hi sush... miss you
Dear Sush

For God' s sake please check yahoo mail. And do give us an id that you check regularly. I try to send u mails and they bounce!!!

Hows Tia and how are you and Tapash? Miss you lots, please mail me soon at shyamdotvani@gmaildotcom

Hugs
Vani... - Vani [View Message]
why so silent
hi all

why all of u r so silent. i know everyone are busy with kids/jobs etc. but still try to rebember this ip site and we all will be in touch sharing the milestones of our kids.
any how , hope everyone enjoyed the b'day celebrations of their kids ( whose b'day is finished)and my blessings to all the kids ( who is yet to celeb b'days)
luv
y... - friend [View Message]
thanks
Dear Everyone
Thanks a lot for Tiana's b'day wishes.
Best wishes for the new year too.
Happy belated b'day wishes to the Disney world roaming Sid and the New Year kiddo-Rishu.
I am sure Komal will be thinking of some great creative b'day party plans.
I did fw the snapfish link on Tia's b'day to Komal and Reena.I wasn't sure about the others..I... - sush [View Message]

Innovative Money Banks for Kids Video