---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Fees structure for vagdevi vilas
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:Fees structure for vagdevi vilas
2009-12-28
Name: Bharti Gupta
Hi Friends,
Wish u all A happy Christmas & New year .
I want to know about the fees structure of Vagdevi vilas.Am looking for a gud school for my daughter for grade 1.plz suggest me with some other good schools also in marathalli and around
Waiting for ur valuable suggestions .

Thanks,
Bharti
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Fees structure for vagdevi vilas

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Info on Schools near Electronics city,Bangalore
hello,
i heard about bethany high school, Mr david ryall director of school, also i knew sorsfort school is opened and its a international school, are you try there, do inquiry over there.... - pragati [View Message]
hello archana,
my elder daughter was going to greenwood pre school, its a normal school, if you find some kind of Baldwins cottons bethany, then you can take admission in playschool, but try early, later seats are not available.... - pranay [View Message]
hello archana,
in CBSE and ICSE school age limit is consider, child should be 2 years and 11 months, by taking admission in school, so first of all check it with school, otherwise take admission in play school. ... - pinky [View Message]
RE:Plarschool Necessity
Hi Meerav, its important to send your son to the play school at least for 1 year after he completes the age of 3. This will help him in knowing some basic things and get adjusted with different kind of people.... - Manoj [View Message]
RE:DESPERATELY SEEKING INFO ON SCHOOLS IN MUMBAI
Hi I would say Cambridge and billabong high school is the best in all. They provide the best facilities to the kids and also have different kind of activities to keep the kids active and happy.... - Jani [View Message]
RE:Day care at peach blossom,Noida
Hi Deepti, this is a very good school as one of my cousins son is been enrolled here. He has become very smart and intelligent with time. They deliver various activities to kids.... - Megha [View Message]
RE:Eurokids,Mumbai - Reviews
Hi Namita, thats great i have many friends who keep asking me about this school i shall surely recommend them with this school. Its good to hear such good and positive posts which stays helpful.... - Joshua [View Message]

How to Cope with Hair Loss Video..