You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Fees structure for vagdevi vilas
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:Fees structure for vagdevi vilas
2009-12-28
Name: Bharti Gupta Hi Friends,
Wish u all A happy Christmas & New year .
I want to know about the fees structure of Vagdevi vilas.Am looking for a gud school for my daughter for grade 1.plz suggest me with some other good schools also in marathalli and around
Waiting for ur valuable suggestions .

Thanks,
Bharti
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Fees structure for vagdevi vilas

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Preschooling
hello parentsinlove.
education is so much costly now a days, have a looked up for mother pride and eurokids. i m very well aware from all this schools, the kids also get good education. ... - umesh [View Message]
hello parents,
if you want good infrastructure and good education also the facility provide by school is good , you want all this things, then the costing is too high now a days, but kids good career is started from there only.... - varsha [View Message]
hello parents,
in banglore the eurokids, and mother pride preschools are good, also the kidzee also good, these preschool have good infrastructure also the staff is very good and attentive.... - dayna [View Message]
RE:The Nurtuary or Nurture Nest
hello namrata,
feel good to heard about your family is happy with this preschool, the nurtuary nest is junior school, but the both school is very good, and you was taken good decision for your kid.... - vivek [View Message]
hello namrata,
nice to heard that about your family status and your kid growth, you taken right decision to take admission in nurtuary preschool, how was your experience about this preschool.... - revti [View Message]
hello namrata,
the nurtuary preschool is in sector 20 but i m not sure about perfect address, but its there may be. but the both the preschools have very good teachers staff, who know the responsibility towards kids.... - yogita [View Message]
hello namrata,
in pune the SBP flats which is on VIP road, is very sophisticated and posh area in pune, and there nurtuary and other play school and preschools are also available, you should look there also.... - niyati [View Message]

Keeping Your Face Shine Free Video..
Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2014 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.