• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Parents of Preschoolers Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Fees structure for vagdevi vilas
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Nurseries and Schools: Fees structure for vagdevi vilas
Name: Bharti Gupta
Date: 2009-12-28
Hi Friends,
Wish u all A happy Christmas & New year .
I want to know about the fees structure of Vagdevi vilas.Am looking for a gud school for my daughter for grade 1.plz suggest me with some other good schools also in marathalli and around
Waiting for ur valuable suggestions .

Thanks,
Bharti

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Fees structure for vagdevi vilas

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Schools around Lokhandwala
Hi! My friend is looking for a day care there (she recently relocated). Her elder child is studying at Orchids International. The younger one needs a day care. Please suggest.
... - Gaurang Mishra [View Message]
Worst Play School
Good Lord! I am so sorry to hear abt it! Change school immdiately. Why should your child suffer? This is inexcusable behaviour. Take them to task.
... - payal raval [View Message]
Good Day Care
You can try Orchids International. It is a school though I think you can check if day care is available there. I was very happy with the pre school there.... - Rishab r [View Message]
recommended mothers pride
I was really worried about my daughter’s language development as environment in our home was more of native language. And, I wanted her to be ready for the competitive world ahead. My husband’s best friend recommended us Mother’s Pride and shared his personal experience. We finally decided for this school. Today, v both r glad that we took a right step for our angel... - Anjana Gupta [View Message]
worst play school
Little pearl school in noida is worst school i have ever seen in my life.they have spoiled the life of my 2.5yr old daughter. She is so scared thatbshe cries all the day when we just say school.she was made sit in a room alone and not allowed to take food nor even water. She was torture by mrs tandon. When approached to the teachers they dont talk and blame on us ... - Mayank Jain [View Message]
worst play school
Never go to little.pearl school noida sector 29 they will make the child torture slap and dull
they are not teachers they r devils in school they spoiled my daughter life and made her depressed... - Mayank Jain [View Message]
Pre-School in Pune
Hi all,

Looking out for a pre-school for my kid. Suggestions are welcome. ... - Aditi [View Message]