---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >How is Presidium school, Dwarka?
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:How is Presidium school, Dwarka?
2009-07-27
Name: Supriya Sahib
My daughter has been attending Mother' s Pride at rohini and although I have read many negative posts for this school but Till now touchwood I haven' t had any bad experiences..but now we plan to shift to West Delhi and frankly speaking we do not want our baby to get into just any known school..which would just mean get up in the morning..get ready ..go to school..HW and no fun..no excitement for the kid to attend her school.We are looking forward to Presidium,dwarka considering that our baby wont get overburdened there and would get a chance to enhance her extra curricular skills.I am not geeting any reviews about the school at any of the forums:-( COuld anyone plz help us decide, also considering what is the fee structure and atmosphere of kids there as we belong to a middle class family but as all parents wish to give the best to her. I am very confused and our shifting to any place depends majorly on her school.
I would appreciate all suggestions from experienced parents here.

2016-04-24
Name: Mother
Subject:  RE:How is Presidium school, Dwarka?
Hello Supriya,
It is not so easy to decide about the school because need to be checked many factors that it would decide about the school because it will be laid as foundation for bright future and i wish you would do decide the best one.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-04-15
Name: Parent
Hi Supriya,
As a mother you want to give your child best education and school is the foundation for that.You need to be very careful regarding that.I wish you would take appropriate decision and chose the best school.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-04-15
Name: Concern
Hello Supriya,
It depends up on the area if you are very specific about that then you directly ask the parent who had joined their kid in that school already and they would give you the correct information about that.

2016-04-15
Name: No Name
Hi Supriya Sahib,
So you were in dilemma to join your kid in a school.That would be better you need to find out which school will be the best so that it would be easy for you to join your kid in a school.I wish you would take good decision.

2016-04-14
Name: Nikki
Hello Supriya,
I have seen positive posts regarding mothers pride so you have seen negative it would be better you move to school and look at it then you would come to know one idea and later on you decide to join or not in that school.

2016-04-10
Name: No Name
Hello Supriya Sahhib,
You have seen many messages that negative posts regarding mothers pride but i have seen even positive post also regarding the same school.It would be better you must find about the school and join them.

2016-04-07
Name: Megha
Hello Supriya Sahib,
I can suggest this to all parents that before joining our kids in any school it would be better check about the school regarding atmosphere and the care takers how they will look after the kids and each aspect which reflects our kids.

2016-04-06
Name: Mala
Hello Supriya Sahib,
I can say you only one thing every people will have their own opinion and it would change on theirs individuality.You just find about the school before joining them in the school.

2016-03-30
Name: Shashank Gupta
Thank You Presidium!
My girl in class 8th @Presidium just luvs her game of Chess. She particptd in d Pinnacle Invitational Chess &bagged d3rd prize!! Im extremely proud &happy 4her. His school teachers and everyone is just so proud of her! I wish 2 thank her teachers & School for her achievements….thank u so much Presidium!

2016-03-28
Name: Vikram
Hello Supriya Sahib,
I have seen people posting good about mothers pride and some posting in negative way, So whose words are to be taken as granted.What is lacking in mothers pride and why do they treat the children in such manner and why do they make kids fear.

2016-01-15
Name: Rajiv
Subject:  I agree
I agree

2016-01-14
Name: Seema
Subject:  hi
hi, even my daughter is at Presidium. Hats off to the school as it has changed by daughter 360 degree. She used to be so shy earlier but now, i myself fail to understand what a drastic development. Every school must follow the pattern that this school does. apart from studies, the school has a lot more to offer.

2016-01-12
Name: YASH DAHIYA
Subject:  Sports are given equal importance at Presidium!!
My son in class 8th Presidium is a National Level Athlete. I am super thrilled with his performance at his school’s Annual Sport’s Day event. I am so thankful to his teachers that they encourage him to perform well not just in sports but in studies too…that’s one great trait of a good school. Thank you Presidium!!! Cheers!

2016-01-15
Name: Rajiv
Subject:  I agree
I agree
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2015-12-14
Name: SHASHANK GUPTA
Subject:  Presidium is the best!
My son is a studnt of class6th at Presidium. He is an avid palyer and likes to prticiapte in long jumps. Recently he prticipted in annual sports day at his school…..and he won Ist prze. Im so happy….and thankful to his teachers. Thanku Presidium.

2015-11-14
Name: Neha
Subject:  Presidium school was one of the biggest mistakes of my life!
Based on some of the reviews on this school, I also chose presidium Dwarka for my 4 year old daughter. Couple of months later, my husband got transferred to another country because of which we had to request for withdrawal. The school authority made us run from pole to post for our own hard earned money. We chased them for over 3-4 months for a full and final settlement but they kept ignoring. Even after leaving from India, I continued to follow up with the school head (Nidhi) and accountant Sanjay but without much success. 5 months later, after several emails, phone calls, the school accountant transfers an adhoc amount to my bank account after deducting almost 70% of the total fees and never gave us any explanation. They charged us for the books which were never given to us either. They are a bunch of highly unprofessional people robbing money from innocent parents. Please beware!

2015-10-28
Name: Ankur Singh
Subject:  Thanx Presidium 4recognzng true talent of my son
My Husband is a Writer & I have seen d same traits running in my 7 year old! He is fond of writing! Thanks 2 his teachers @Presidium school who really appreciate his talent @also gave his poems for publishing in the Newspapers. His poems have appeared in numerous publications now….Im sure in some time he will be d youngest writer of d cntry! So proud of him!

2015-06-29
Name: Surbi11
Subject:  Thanks Presidium
My son loses his tmpr vry quickly can say in fraction of secs, smtyms evn v find it hard to handle. Since d tym, he attnded the angr management activity, v obsrvd his changing behavior. V r glad dat v chose Presidium - a school dat actually tks cr of ovrall dvlpment.

2016-01-20
Name: sunaina
Subject:  hi
happy to hear about your child. my child was also very short tempered so i am searching some methods to reduce his this behavior i am hoping that you will share some of the techniques which is used by your child's school will help me out. please suggest some techniques.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2013-09-27
Name: Bhart Singh
Subject:  Presidium
Presidium’s conceptual learning methods are really amazing and very very helpful for the kids to grasp and even for us parents to teach them. Really a nice approach.
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
How is Presidium school, Dwarka?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Good Preschool in Kalyani Nagar
We have recently shifted to Pune - Kalyani Nagar. and i am looking for reviews on good preschools around.
esp Orange IVY, Vivero or any other.
... - Vidya Vhh [View Message]
RE:Bright Kid Montessori, Bangalore
Hello Informmee,
So you want to know the best school then you can join your kid because you will get the information then only it would be better you need to understand about the schools and then it would be better you join.... - Leela [View Message]
RE:Good Play school in / near Sector 61, Noida
Hello Richa,
So you want to join your kid in the school then you find about the school and then you can join because it must be better because any school will follow which systems will be followed i wish it would be better for you.... - Ruchi [View Message]
RE:Good Play school in / near Sector 61, Noida
Hello Richa,
It is so good of you that you want to join your kid in the school but it would be better you need to find about the school then only you join your kid if you are okay with the system they followed then only you move forward.... - Nigam [View Message]
RE:best Preschool in Mumbai
Hello radhika,
So you want to know the best school in mumbai then you need to find about the standard of the school and only you can join your kid in the school it would be better if you share what you have done also.... - Lohita [View Message]
RE:Best School in Pune
Hello father,
So you were proud to be great father for your son who is genius then you need to chose the best school for him to learn to give the best for his education i wish it would be better also if you share what you have done.... - Lohita [View Message]
RE:good preschool in pune
hello Pooja,
So you want to join your kid in the school then you need to find the better schools so then you can get the better schools to join i wish it would be the better school you would choose to join your kid.... - Kaira [View Message]

How the body works - Hearing Video