You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >How is Presidium school, Dwarka?
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:How is Presidium school, Dwarka?
2009-07-27
Name: Supriya Sahib My daughter has been attending Mother' s Pride at rohini and although I have read many negative posts for this school but Till now touchwood I haven' t had any bad experiences..but now we plan to shift to West Delhi and frankly speaking we do not want our baby to get into just any known school..which would just mean get up in the morning..get ready ..go to school..HW and no fun..no excitement for the kid to attend her school.We are looking forward to Presidium,dwarka considering that our baby wont get overburdened there and would get a chance to enhance her extra curricular skills.I am not geeting any reviews about the school at any of the forums:-( COuld anyone plz help us decide, also considering what is the fee structure and atmosphere of kids there as we belong to a middle class family but as all parents wish to give the best to her. I am very confused and our shifting to any place depends majorly on her school.
I would appreciate all suggestions from experienced parents here.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-04-13
Name: Sujata
Subject:  RE:How is Presidium school, Dwarka?
Hi dear this is the right time to change the school as new is the summer vacation and you can easily get the admission in the new school for your kid, so please best of luck for your kid and hope you find the best school.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-04-13
Name: Sujata
According to me you cannot compare any school with mothers pride as that is the best school and it has the best teaching staff with them, please get an idea of it and try not to change the school of your kid as it will hamper the childs future.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-04-13
Name: Shikha
Hello my friend please share your details with as have lot of contacts and can help you in getting the admission easily, also please share your profile as well as now a days as you know that there is a formal kind of interview been taken.

2017-04-13
Name: Seema
Hello dear this is not the best way to find a good school as you need to understand the school and also visit the school and after that you can decide whether this is the best place to send your kid or not.

2017-04-13
Name: Pari
Hello dear why do you want to change the school first of all as according to me this will be b=the biggest mistake of yours, please do not change the school and please continue with the same school.

2017-04-13
Name: Suman
Hello dear this is really good to see that you are so much concerned about selecting the school as it takes a lot of searching to select the good school and you must be very sure the school you are selecting for your kid.

2017-04-13
Name: Ankita
Based on the likes you cannot select the school as many there is proverb too many cooks spoil the soup so please make sure you select the right option and you do not select based on the reviews of the people shared here.

2017-04-13
Name: Anu
Hello dear please tell me why are you changing the school cant you travel with your kid and find some other option on the same, it will better for your kid and this will not affect the kids study and all, please think twice.

2017-04-13
Name: Aditi
Hi dear this is a good option and you must feel happy that today you are getting so many options to chose from, if you are really wanting to select the best school in terms of sports and all the you are going on the right track.

2017-04-13
Name: Anita
According to me you are over thinking as now a days all school have similar performance and they all have same module, please think twice in changing the school as the kid will take lot of time to adjust with new staff.

2017-04-13
Name: Anaida
Hi there this is really good to see that you are so concern about your kid as what she is going to learn and all about it, please do one thing if possible please visit us at our school as we will love to guide you properly in this.

2017-03-20
Name: Mehak Jain
looking at your children grow in2 confident young individuals,,,isnt all that you always want?!!? When a school does its job well you are proud of your child and such instituition..thats exactly what I feel about Presidium

2017-02-27
Name: Rachna
Hi there have seen lots of parents who take this issue very lightly when it comes to changing the school of the children but you are taking this matter as a big concern so please relax and take the decision calmly.

2017-02-27
Name: Reena
Hi there please put your daughter to Presidium without any doubts as that is the best school in that area and no need to worry at all as its my own experience what I am sharing and you will be happy with schools teaching.

2017-02-27
Name: Ruchita
Hi my friend I can understand the pain and fear of changing the school of your child as its the most hectic job for the parents, please feel free to talk and whatever obstacles arrive please share to us so we can help you in that.

2017-02-27
Name: Rutuja
Hi dear I think can say that changing the school of the children is not advisable if can be avoided then please do it, as the child suffers a lot in this process of changing the school as there are mental challenges.

2017-02-27
Name: Rupesh
Hi mam very happy to see that you are so concerned about your daughters admission for the school as nowadays parents are not even bother to whats happening in their children's life and what is status of the child in the school.

2017-02-27
Name: Rupali
Hi dear why are you tensed and worried when you mentioned that money is not the concern then why to take so much stress just put your daughter in that school and just relax and be happy.

2017-02-27
Name: Ruchi
Hi Supriya Presidium is the best school as my both children are going in that school and we are very happy with the atmosphere in the school as there regular parents meet in which we are updated about the progress of our children.

2017-02-27
Name: Richa
Hello Supriya nothing to worry at all just be calm and relax, try to figure out the school in that area apart from what you are saying and then decide which one is the best among and put your child in that school.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6 

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
How is Presidium school, Dwarka?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Preschool at Bhubaneswar
hello mythili,
i read so much good reviews as well as bead reviews about this preschool is in bhubaneshwar, is there any branch in mumbai or in delhi, because this preschool is really good for kids.... - bhawana [View Message]
hello mythili,
i m residing in mumbai is there any branch of this preschool, because in mumbai the mother pride and kidzee preschools are very good also the staff is also very good.... - rachna [View Message]
hello mythilli,
you should first check the reviews of the preschool ,with the help of internet, and also you can go and visit personally in school, because if you want to information about fee structure you want go in school.... - rupesh [View Message]
hello mythilli,
its good thing that you give positive reviews about the einsteins preschool, which is in bhubaneshwar, also you told good reviews about preschool, the teaching staff is also good.... - kiran [View Message]
hello mythilli,
its good that you share your experience about preschool, its useful for other parents who is find out good preschool for kids, so its good information for parents.... - nirmala [View Message]
hello maythilli,
its good that you got good and great experience from day care centers comes preschool, its good to know positive reviews about this preschool, its good for you, and useful for other parents too.... - abhi [View Message]
hello mythili,
you are right the einsteins preschool reviews is really positive, and the teaching staff is very good and the teaching technique is very good, the facilities they provide is very good.... - tanu [View Message]

Effects of Single Parenting Video..
Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2014 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.