---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >How is Presidium school, Dwarka?
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:How is Presidium school, Dwarka?
2009-07-27
Name: Supriya Sahib
My daughter has been attending Mother' s Pride at rohini and although I have read many negative posts for this school but Till now touchwood I haven' t had any bad experiences..but now we plan to shift to West Delhi and frankly speaking we do not want our baby to get into just any known school..which would just mean get up in the morning..get ready ..go to school..HW and no fun..no excitement for the kid to attend her school.We are looking forward to Presidium,dwarka considering that our baby wont get overburdened there and would get a chance to enhance her extra curricular skills.I am not geeting any reviews about the school at any of the forums:-( COuld anyone plz help us decide, also considering what is the fee structure and atmosphere of kids there as we belong to a middle class family but as all parents wish to give the best to her. I am very confused and our shifting to any place depends majorly on her school.
I would appreciate all suggestions from experienced parents here.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-10-17
Name: Shashank Gupta
Subject:  RE:How is Presidium school, Dwarka?
School is place that people remember after exiting. But when I see the excitement of my child it make me feelproud of my decision. She is excited.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-09-21
Name: Diwani
Hi Presidium school is good as there are a lot of friends of mine who are sending their kids there. I would say its better to send your child to a medium level school where she will get good attention.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-25
Name: NN
Yes there are some to many disadvantages of sending you kid to a big and reputed school. Reputation is a very imp factor when it comes to selection of a school but it has its own cons. Think properly about it and then make a decision.

2016-08-23
Name: Nandita
I have noticed that the kids who are serious about their studies don't do as good as the kids who enjoy studying. It is like no matter how serious they are about it and now matter how hard they try they have difficulties.

2016-08-23
Having interest in something is very important to be able to have fun in doing something to be able to do it well. The new school you choose make sure the teachers there are able to make studies fun for the children.

2016-08-23
Name: Ritu
Changing a kid's school can be very difficult for the kid as you would not want him to be hurt or feel any different from the other kids. Sometimes it is very difficult for some kids to handle any kind of change.

2016-08-22
There are a few things that you should look for when you are trying to shift your child from one school to another. Make sure that the level of standard between the two schools is not very different otherwise the kid might have problem.

2016-08-22
People i don't know why prefer going for big schools which are quite well known. But they don't understand that big schools have a reputation to maintain and there they can not attend or pay attention to all the students.

2016-08-20
See like you are saying that you have had a good experience with mother's pride there are many parents who might have had bad experience with them likewise for presidium there are chances for there to be a similar case.

2016-08-19
Name: elenor
The education system has no longer remained to be about educating the child to have a bright future for the generation or the country. It is just a money making business now and all everyone cares about is the money.

2016-08-18
I have heard good reviews about presidium and have heard that the staff there is very kind and polite. I do not know much about the teachers and students there as i had just gone to enquire and did not take admission.

2016-08-14
It is difficult to find reviews about schools as you never know when someone will read your question and reply soo it will be better for you to visit the school personally and talk to the teachers and parents of the students.

2016-07-06
Name: Lithika
Hi Supriya,
Many schools are taking start ups but how many are getting success in that.It would be better join in school who are running from some years.

2016-06-28
Name: Basu
Hi Supriya,
Before taking any decisions you have list out the number of solutions for the problem you have and from that you need to pick one which would be best for you.

2016-06-20
Name: Keerti
Hi Supriya,
It is good to know about the school because there were many changes which are being taken in education so that parents will also have some idea about the syllabus.

2016-06-13
Name: Janu
Hi Supriya,
You have posted this message long years back.But as on date there might be many changes took place in the school.So I think presidium school will be good at present.

2016-06-06
Name: Supriya
Hi Supriya,
So finally your kid is going to join your school.It is good.Then do find about the presidium school well in advance because school is foundation for all things for children.

2016-05-30
Name: Prabu
Hi Supriya,
You need to say what would be the solution for your problem and did you find about any information about the school and it will be really helpful for all the people also who are seraching.

2016-05-24
Name: sweta
Hi Supriya,
You have to say how the school is because you had posted this message past years ago and i think you had found about the school before you join your kid also and can you share the details of the school of possible also.

2016-05-16
Name: Sara
Hi supriya
It will be very helpful for other people in this forum if you post once you find the information.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
How is Presidium school, Dwarka?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Primus Public School
Well whomever wrote the above detailed comment about primus public school should be paid or someone from the school itself.. any genuine online comment can't be this detailed with adddress telephone etc. Good marketing!! Well my kid goes to promise for 1.5 yrs now
positives: fees is less when compared to other schools in the locality, sports uniform everyday and any... - thei marius [View Message]
RE:Suggest a pre school in dwarka, delhi
hello muskan,
in delhi there is many play schools in dwarka, kidzee is near to dwarka, your daughter will learn good things, and learn so many good activity, she can mix up with other kids too.... - joginder [View Message]
RE:Encouraging Child to Join Preschool
It is very important to encourage child to join in preschool because preschool is child first learning stage ... - OUR KIDZ Preschool playschool Hyderabad [View Message]
hello editor,
yes it is good if you introduce kids about preschool activities, so its helpful for kids in schools, they sit and enjoy the school atmosphere, also they will not cry when they will start going to school.... - neha [View Message]
hello editor,
its good things if you are think about preschool activities for your childrens in the day care preschools also good for activities, but be careful about day care centers, because now a days, its worst behaviour in playschools.... - roma [View Message]
hello editor,
no i dont think so, if you are able to take preschool activities at home only, then its also fine, there is no problem in that, and if child knew about school activity before start school its good for him also.... - nicky [View Message]
hello editor,
as per my point of view, there is no need of pre school because in past, there is no pre schools for our parents, but then also they are on good posting in job, so now a days the preschools are just a way of business and earn money.... - ujawala [View Message]

Tips for grocery shopping Video..