---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >How is Presidium school, Dwarka?
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:How is Presidium school, Dwarka?
2009-07-27
Name: Supriya Sahib
My daughter has been attending Mother' s Pride at rohini and although I have read many negative posts for this school but Till now touchwood I haven' t had any bad experiences..but now we plan to shift to West Delhi and frankly speaking we do not want our baby to get into just any known school..which would just mean get up in the morning..get ready ..go to school..HW and no fun..no excitement for the kid to attend her school.We are looking forward to Presidium,dwarka considering that our baby wont get overburdened there and would get a chance to enhance her extra curricular skills.I am not geeting any reviews about the school at any of the forums:-( COuld anyone plz help us decide, also considering what is the fee structure and atmosphere of kids there as we belong to a middle class family but as all parents wish to give the best to her. I am very confused and our shifting to any place depends majorly on her school.
I would appreciate all suggestions from experienced parents here.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-02-02
Name: Renu
Subject:  RE:How is Presidium school, Dwarka?
Have ever been to that area or is it your first time,please go and visit the school also i am sure you will find more other options also to choose from do not stick to one option please search for other option also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-02-02
Name: Riama
Hi its a good decision please go ahead on it, my best wishes are with you. All the best.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-02-02
Name: Lakhan
Think twice thrice as its a big decision and you should not cry afterwards on it,please take advice with any of your family member or friend who earlier has been in the same situation.

2017-02-02
Name: Harsh
Hi there we were not satisfy with school as we had many bad things happened to us,we were being very rudely treated by the staff so we changed our sons school.

2017-02-02
Name: Richa
Hi please first consult with some one and visit the school and then decide whether to put your child in that school or not.

2017-02-02
Name: Gaytri
Hi Supriya why is need to change the school if you can avoid it please do it as it will be a big mess for you.

2017-02-02
Name: Harsh
Hi my son goes to the same school and i must say that its awesome, the staff and teachers are very friendly with the students and they good care of the children.

2017-02-02
Name: Falak
Hi there no need to change the school as it would be very difficult for your child to adjust in new situation and this will make her more week so please so not do this is mistake at all.

2017-02-02
Name: Kunika
Hi Supriya, please go ahead and change the school as its the best school in West Delhi and my children are going there and are very with the studies and other activities.

2017-02-02
Name: Rita
Going to some other school at early is fine because its easy for the child to cope up and get mix up with new environment.

2017-01-30
Name: Esha
Hi Supriya according to me please do not change your child school as i had done the same mistake and my child faced lots of problem in making new friends and it was a difficult time for us to get into the same.

2017-01-30
Name: Divya
Hi do these schools have same board make sure they are same or else your child have a big problem in adopting new board and it is not easy to cope up with it.

2017-01-30
Name: Deepa
Hi Supriya would suggest you to think twice as its a big decision and changing the school might arm the feelings for your child as it will put him in new environment which would be difficult for him to adopt.

2017-01-30
Name: Disha
Hi are you serious in changing the school if yes then its the right decision as the school fees are too expensive and the quality of staff not that great instead Mothers pride's staff is much better compared to them.

2017-01-30
Name: Seema
Hi Supriya good to hear that you are sending your child to Presidium as its one of the best school have heard a lot from my friend as her child is also going to the same school please do not change the school.

2017-01-30
Name: Shika
Why do you need to change the school are you unhappy with the teaching of the school whats the matter as your child is going to one of the best school so there is no need to change the school.

2017-01-30
Name: Ishita
Changing the school is not advisable as it would be difficult for the child to adopt new environment and it would very difficult for you also to see your child suffer.

2017-01-30
Name: Nisha
School is the one thing you should choose the best and i must tell you that you have chosen the best in the list so according to me continue sending your child in the same school and no need to change.

2017-01-30
Name: Monika
Hi both the schools are different where in the school which you are sending is much costlier then Presidum would suggest you to kindly change and the staff is also good at Prsidium as compared.

2017-01-30
Name: Ankita
Hi the school what you have mentioned is not so good and its very costly also as many of the parents there are super rich and they can afford to pay the fee as well can take care of other expenses also.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4 

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
How is Presidium school, Dwarka?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:gud playschool in gurgaon
Please check Glittering Kids- Preschool & Day care, 3338, Sec-23, Gurgaon.... - Anusha [View Message]
RE:RE:Playschools in Gurgaon
Hi..my daughter goes to Glittering Kids for dancing classes. It's good..... - Shiva [View Message]
RE:RE:gud playschool in gurgaon
Dont worry Shivam...kids enjoy in play school and enjoy the company of other kids..even I was think like this only..but now my daughter really enjoy her school and her friends.... - Anusha [View Message]
RE:RE:gud playschool in gurgaon
Hi..my daughter is goes to Glittering Kids for dance classes..she really enjoying it.. nice and caring staff.... - Dimpi [View Message]
RE:play schools in gurgaon
Please check :
GLITTERING KIDS - Preschool and daycare, 3338, Sec-23, Gurgaon.

It's good..many day to day activities involving outdoor play, indoor games, arts and crafts classes, dance classes.... - Pallavi [View Message]
hi dear it depends on the growing stage of the child some children go at the age of 18 months also while normal children go at the age of two so plan accordingly and send your child.... - Aditi [View Message]
Look sending your infant to a good school is not the matter as all the schools are one of the same till primary its after that the main studies starts and you have to select good school.... - Amaira [View Message]

Acne Treatment with Fotona Laser Video..