• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Parents of Preschoolers Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >How is Presidium school, Dwarka?
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Nurseries and Schools: How is Presidium school, Dwarka?
Name: Supriya Sahib
Date: 2009-07-27
My daughter has been attending Mother' s Pride at rohini and although I have read many negative posts for this school but Till now touchwood I haven' t had any bad experiences..but now we plan to shift to West Delhi and frankly speaking we do not want our baby to get into just any known school..which would just mean get up in the morning..get ready ..go to school..HW and no fun..no excitement for the kid to attend her school.We are looking forward to Presidium,dwarka considering that our baby wont get overburdened there and would get a chance to enhance her extra curricular skills.I am not geeting any reviews about the school at any of the forums:-( COuld anyone plz help us decide, also considering what is the fee structure and atmosphere of kids there as we belong to a middle class family but as all parents wish to give the best to her. I am very confused and our shifting to any place depends majorly on her school.
I would appreciate all suggestions from experienced parents here.
Name: Bhart Singh
Subject:  Presidium
Date: 2013-09-27
Presidium’s conceptual learning methods are really amazing and very very helpful for the kids to grasp and even for us parents to teach them. Really a nice approach.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Rajesh kumar
Subject:  presidium is superb
Date: 2013-11-19
Presidium school is the best senior school. Maybe you will hear some not so good things about this school but my child is going to this school and I think it’s the best any student can get in every aspect.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Sahil Kumar
Subject:  Presidium School
Date: 2013-08-24
Getting admission of my child in Presidium School is proving to be the best decision. I hope you keep up the good work!

Name: Anu Mehra
Subject:  
Date: 2013-08-05
I would like to acknowledge Presidium for their thoughtful initiatives. My son is aware about all the recent incidents as they are discussed in the morning assemblies in the school. I think by creating such awareness the school is focusing on developing a strong moral behavior of the students which is very important in today’s world and I really appreciate this.

Name: Seema
Subject:  
Date: 2013-07-29
I really like the teaching methods at Presidium. They use something like learning by doing approach which has a great impact on children’s mind. My son at the Dwarka branch always seems to enjoy learning, thanks to the interesting activities they indulge students into. Presidium is proving to be a perfect school for my growing child.

Name: Vijay Kumar
Subject:  Presidium
Date: 2013-10-11
My both children are going to Presidium since last 2 years and I am truly satisfied. I recommend this as the best school for anyone who is searching a good school in Delhi or Gurgaon.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: saloni
Subject:  Right investment :)
Date: 2010-01-22
Hey there,
My baby boy is in Presidium Ashok Vihar and he is pretty happy about it. Other schools may be good at academics, but in my kid' s school, other activities are also taken care of which contribute in their personality development. One activity I love is tycwondo...my baby loves it simply. The admissions are currently open in his school as per my information, you can google it and may reach to contact details of the same through website. So now, here you got a feedback from an experienced parent :) congrats....

Name: Sandeep Rajput
Subject:  Presidium School, Dwarka
Date: 2009-12-24
Hi, I think you are right and as per my suggesstion Presisdium is better in cokparison of others. other schools are really good if we think about academic part, but if we think on sports, play way method, facilities I think Presidium and GD Goenka is the best...school fee is 40K at the time of admission and 15K qrtly..

Name: sowdha
Subject:  hi
Date: 2009-08-08
hi,
I read in a blog that this school is not good, anyway u can chk up yourself in nurseryadmissions. Their forums are quite informative.

sowdha

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
How is Presidium school, Dwarka?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
best nursery
Which part of mumbai are you from? I send my kids to kangaroo kids Kandivali (E) and it is the best preschool and most acclaimed in the suburbs. Though you should always look at preschools within a closer radius. I send my children all the way from goregaon (e) to kangaroo kids Kandivali (E). The commitment of teachers the management, the curriculum, infrastructure and foo... - Anahita [View Message]
Chimes designs its own curriculum
True. Every pre school MUST have a curriculum. The site you mentioned sells ready made curricula. Normally schools who lack capabilities to design own curr buy. The pre school my child goes to (CHIMES Playschool in sector 56) has a very robust curriculum designed by Mrs Mehta whoz an expert in Instruction Designing. They make their plans using this curriculum. ... - Mom of Pre schooler [View Message]
Legal in punjab and illegal in haryana
Hi Rohini,

I have seen all d 4 schools mentioned above, but i doubt anyone of them are operating from illegal plots. Nurtuary and Mango grove fall in punjab and Kidzee and Mother pride in haryana. HUDA makes it mandatory for school plots, howver punjab govt allows the same from residential area as well. Ys i agree v should stay away from the illgl schools oper... - Surveen [View Message]
Legal in punjab and illegal in haryana
Hi Rohini,

I have seen all d 4 schools mentioned above, but i doubt anyone of them are operating from illegal plots. Nurtuary and Mango grove fall in punjab and Kidzee and Mother pride in haryana. HUDA makes it mandatory for school plots, howver punjab govt allows the same from residential area as well. Ys i agree v should stay away from the illgl schools oper... - Surveen [View Message]
Famous School
good comments about the school KIDDIE PLANET INTERNATIONAL PRE SCHOOL is this the famous school? actually my son is 3 years old i am searching for him a best kid school so that is why i am asking this, i wanted to know where it is i am interested to join my son in the kiddie planet school, and thanks to india parenting website cause of this website only i am able to find o... - amrutha [View Message]
happy with Mother´ s Pride
I and my husband went to see our daughters presentation at school. It is so wonderfull. She gave a eng rhym solo performance and looked so so so good. I had tears in my eyes seeing her sing enthusiastical.... - Meenakshi arora [View Message]
Nursuries and Schools
I would suggest you Orchids, The International School. I have been associated with the school for past one year. My child just enjoys her nursery classes and she loves going to school. I havent heard of any complaints so far!
... - Gaurang Mishra [View Message]

How to Understand a Person's Feelings Video