---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >How is Presidium school, Dwarka?

Ask a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum
2009-07-27
Nurseries and Schools:How is Presidium school, Dwarka?
Name: Supriya Sahib
My daughter has been attending Mother' s Pride at rohini and although I have read many negative posts for this school but Till now touchwood I haven' t had any bad experiences..but now we plan to shift to West Delhi and frankly speaking we do not want our baby to get into just any known school..which would just mean get up in the morning..get ready ..go to school..HW and no fun..no excitement for the kid to attend her school.We are looking forward to Presidium,dwarka considering that our baby wont get overburdened there and would get a chance to enhance her extra curricular skills.I am not geeting any reviews about the school at any of the forums:-( COuld anyone plz help us decide, also considering what is the fee structure and atmosphere of kids there as we belong to a middle class family but as all parents wish to give the best to her. I am very confused and our shifting to any place depends majorly on her school.
I would appreciate all suggestions from experienced parents here.
2015-06-29 
Name: Surbi11
Subject:  Thanks Presidium
My son loses his tmpr vry quickly can say in fraction of secs, smtyms evn v find it hard to handle. Since d tym, he attnded the angr management activity, v obsrvd his changing behavior. V r glad dat v chose Presidium - a school dat actually tks cr of ovrall dvlpment.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
2013-09-27 
Name: Bhart Singh
Subject:  Presidium
Presidium’s conceptual learning methods are really amazing and very very helpful for the kids to grasp and even for us parents to teach them. Really a nice approach.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
2013-11-19 
Name: Rajesh kumar
Subject:  presidium is superb
Presidium school is the best senior school. Maybe you will hear some not so good things about this school but my child is going to this school and I think it’s the best any student can get in every aspect.
Msg Objection   Go to Top
2013-08-24 
Name: Sahil Kumar
Subject:  Presidium School
Getting admission of my child in Presidium School is proving to be the best decision. I hope you keep up the good work!
2013-08-05 
Name: Anu Mehra
Subject:  
I would like to acknowledge Presidium for their thoughtful initiatives. My son is aware about all the recent incidents as they are discussed in the morning assemblies in the school. I think by creating such awareness the school is focusing on developing a strong moral behavior of the students which is very important in today’s world and I really appreciate this.
2013-07-29 
Name: Seema
Subject:  
I really like the teaching methods at Presidium. They use something like learning by doing approach which has a great impact on children’s mind. My son at the Dwarka branch always seems to enjoy learning, thanks to the interesting activities they indulge students into. Presidium is proving to be a perfect school for my growing child.
2013-10-11 
Name: Vijay Kumar
Subject:  Presidium
My both children are going to Presidium since last 2 years and I am truly satisfied. I recommend this as the best school for anyone who is searching a good school in Delhi or Gurgaon.
Msg Objection   Go to Top
2010-01-22 
Name: saloni
Subject:  Right investment :)
Hey there,
My baby boy is in Presidium Ashok Vihar and he is pretty happy about it. Other schools may be good at academics, but in my kid' s school, other activities are also taken care of which contribute in their personality development. One activity I love is tycwondo...my baby loves it simply. The admissions are currently open in his school as per my information, you can google it and may reach to contact details of the same through website. So now, here you got a feedback from an experienced parent :) congrats....
2009-12-24 
Name: Sandeep Rajput
Subject:  Presidium School, Dwarka
Hi, I think you are right and as per my suggesstion Presisdium is better in cokparison of others. other schools are really good if we think about academic part, but if we think on sports, play way method, facilities I think Presidium and GD Goenka is the best...school fee is 40K at the time of admission and 15K qrtly..
2009-08-08 
Name: sowdha
Subject:  hi
hi,
I read in a blog that this school is not good, anyway u can chk up yourself in nurseryadmissions. Their forums are quite informative.

sowdha

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
How is Presidium school, Dwarka?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Activities for preschoolers
Must include Preschool activities are
Cardboard Creativity
Cooking & Eating
Vegetable Prints
Name games
Indoor basketball
... - Activities [View Message]
Scottish High
Hi there,

I also have my daughter going to Scottish High from past 3 years, however i do not agree with the comments provided by others. Its a real good school and comes in India top 10 category with kids scoring in ICSE boards and excelling in extra curriculum also. Its true that they are very strict which you may call as Attitude and yes there may be some wh... - SK [View Message]
Pune Int School Moshi Sector 6
Hi All,
I am going to shift in moshi and looking for a good school in same area. I found good review abt PIS on site forum, anybody can share latest feedback about school.

thanks...... - Ashish [View Message]
very rude principal
Right now my kid is in euro kids magarpatta city, not happy with the school, espesially the principals approach is very rude. In the first meeting he is too good too talk all the things about the school and all, later which is hardly followed. And by mistake if you take any problem about school to him, he is very rude and will never agree. Teachers I felt are a little goo... - sam [View Message]
Search for preschool
Suggestions on good preschool locted near janakpuri new delhi... - Inderjeet Singh [View Message]
SENDING MY SON 2 MOTHER’S PRIDE WAS A WONDERFUL EX
I have two children…a boy who is now entering senior school and a 4 yr old daughter! My son was in Mother’s Pride…we have had a wonderful experiencewith him in Mother’s Pride. He still remmbers all his class teachers n talks happily abt dem …we alwys got promt replies through parent teacher communication btwn us n his teachers and dey took care to pay attentn t... - Sonali Ahuja [View Message]
pre schools in gurgon, delhi- gurukulconnect
for list of best pre schools in gurgaon... - gurukulconnect [View Message]

Ten tips for grocery shopping Video