---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >How is Presidium school, Dwarka?
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:How is Presidium school, Dwarka?
2009-07-27
Name: Supriya Sahib
My daughter has been attending Mother' s Pride at rohini and although I have read many negative posts for this school but Till now touchwood I haven' t had any bad experiences..but now we plan to shift to West Delhi and frankly speaking we do not want our baby to get into just any known school..which would just mean get up in the morning..get ready ..go to school..HW and no fun..no excitement for the kid to attend her school.We are looking forward to Presidium,dwarka considering that our baby wont get overburdened there and would get a chance to enhance her extra curricular skills.I am not geeting any reviews about the school at any of the forums:-( COuld anyone plz help us decide, also considering what is the fee structure and atmosphere of kids there as we belong to a middle class family but as all parents wish to give the best to her. I am very confused and our shifting to any place depends majorly on her school.
I would appreciate all suggestions from experienced parents here.

2016-01-15
Name: Rajiv
Subject:  I agree
I agree
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-01-14
Name: Seema
Subject:  hi
hi, even my daughter is at Presidium. Hats off to the school as it has changed by daughter 360 degree. She used to be so shy earlier but now, i myself fail to understand what a drastic development. Every school must follow the pattern that this school does. apart from studies, the school has a lot more to offer.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-01-12
Name: YASH DAHIYA
Subject:  Sports are given equal importance at Presidium!!
My son in class 8th Presidium is a National Level Athlete. I am super thrilled with his performance at his school’s Annual Sport’s Day event. I am so thankful to his teachers that they encourage him to perform well not just in sports but in studies too…that’s one great trait of a good school. Thank you Presidium!!! Cheers!

2016-01-15
Name: Rajiv
Subject:  I agree
I agree
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2015-12-14
Name: SHASHANK GUPTA
Subject:  Presidium is the best!
My son is a studnt of class6th at Presidium. He is an avid palyer and likes to prticiapte in long jumps. Recently he prticipted in annual sports day at his school…..and he won Ist prze. Im so happy….and thankful to his teachers. Thanku Presidium.

2015-11-14
Name: Neha
Subject:  Presidium school was one of the biggest mistakes of my life!
Based on some of the reviews on this school, I also chose presidium Dwarka for my 4 year old daughter. Couple of months later, my husband got transferred to another country because of which we had to request for withdrawal. The school authority made us run from pole to post for our own hard earned money. We chased them for over 3-4 months for a full and final settlement but they kept ignoring. Even after leaving from India, I continued to follow up with the school head (Nidhi) and accountant Sanjay but without much success. 5 months later, after several emails, phone calls, the school accountant transfers an adhoc amount to my bank account after deducting almost 70% of the total fees and never gave us any explanation. They charged us for the books which were never given to us either. They are a bunch of highly unprofessional people robbing money from innocent parents. Please beware!

2015-10-28
Name: Ankur Singh
Subject:  Thanx Presidium 4recognzng true talent of my son
My Husband is a Writer & I have seen d same traits running in my 7 year old! He is fond of writing! Thanks 2 his teachers @Presidium school who really appreciate his talent @also gave his poems for publishing in the Newspapers. His poems have appeared in numerous publications now….Im sure in some time he will be d youngest writer of d cntry! So proud of him!

2015-06-29
Name: Surbi11
Subject:  Thanks Presidium
My son loses his tmpr vry quickly can say in fraction of secs, smtyms evn v find it hard to handle. Since d tym, he attnded the angr management activity, v obsrvd his changing behavior. V r glad dat v chose Presidium - a school dat actually tks cr of ovrall dvlpment.

2016-01-20
Name: sunaina
happy to hear about your child. my child was also very short tempered so i am searching some methods to reduce his this behavior i am hoping that you will share some of the techniques which is used by your child's school will help me out. please suggest some techniques.

2013-09-27
Name: Bhart Singh
Subject:  Presidium
Presidium’s conceptual learning methods are really amazing and very very helpful for the kids to grasp and even for us parents to teach them. Really a nice approach.

2013-11-19
Name: Rajesh kumar
Subject:  presidium is superb
Presidium school is the best senior school. Maybe you will hear some not so good things about this school but my child is going to this school and I think it’s the best any student can get in every aspect.

2013-08-24
Name: Sahil Kumar
Subject:  Presidium School
Getting admission of my child in Presidium School is proving to be the best decision. I hope you keep up the good work!

2013-08-05
Name: Anu Mehra
Subject:  
I would like to acknowledge Presidium for their thoughtful initiatives. My son is aware about all the recent incidents as they are discussed in the morning assemblies in the school. I think by creating such awareness the school is focusing on developing a strong moral behavior of the students which is very important in today’s world and I really appreciate this.

2013-07-29
Name: Seema
Subject:  
I really like the teaching methods at Presidium. They use something like learning by doing approach which has a great impact on children’s mind. My son at the Dwarka branch always seems to enjoy learning, thanks to the interesting activities they indulge students into. Presidium is proving to be a perfect school for my growing child.

2013-10-11
Name: Vijay Kumar
Subject:  Presidium
My both children are going to Presidium since last 2 years and I am truly satisfied. I recommend this as the best school for anyone who is searching a good school in Delhi or Gurgaon.

2010-01-22
Name: saloni
Subject:  Right investment :)
Hey there,
My baby boy is in Presidium Ashok Vihar and he is pretty happy about it. Other schools may be good at academics, but in my kid' s school, other activities are also taken care of which contribute in their personality development. One activity I love is tycwondo...my baby loves it simply. The admissions are currently open in his school as per my information, you can google it and may reach to contact details of the same through website. So now, here you got a feedback from an experienced parent :) congrats....

2009-12-24
Name: Sandeep Rajput
Subject:  Presidium School, Dwarka
Hi, I think you are right and as per my suggesstion Presisdium is better in cokparison of others. other schools are really good if we think about academic part, but if we think on sports, play way method, facilities I think Presidium and GD Goenka is the best...school fee is 40K at the time of admission and 15K qrtly..

2009-08-08
Name: sowdha
hi,
I read in a blog that this school is not good, anyway u can chk up yourself in nurseryadmissions. Their forums are quite informative.

sowdha
Pages >>  1 

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
How is Presidium school, Dwarka?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
hi
i am shifting bangalore next month and finding shool for my 7 yr old son and searching for a good school and quite affordable as we are middle class family but haven't search it yet. so if anyone know please help to get a good school for my son.... - sudha [View Message]
hi
search for it on internet and find some good school and just viisit there by urselves and inspect it so u will not get fooled by anyone. ... - sudha [View Message]
hi
i am shifting banglore next month and still didn't get admission for myy sonn there. we are finding good school which is affordable tooo so please help if you know any school ovver there and inform me here only.. thank you ... - kiran [View Message]
hi
being is pre school he will get to mingle with other kids of his age so it is useful for his growth and socializing. it will built confidence in him and it will help him to face other people except family members and relatives. so pre school is necessary and kids do throw tantrums but if have to force them to go to pre school they will get used to when they started minglin... - piu [View Message]
Schools in Ghansoli
Hi Laveena, Terna Orchids the International Schools is there in Koparkhairane which is at ten to fifteen minutes from Ghansoli. My son is also an Orchidean Student and he is studying in Orchid's Malad Branch. Its an CBSE school but it provide international education, with integrated curriculum of CBSE, ICSE, IB and other reputed board. I Think CBSE board will be better opt... - Seema [View Message]
Schools in Pune
Hi Ashna, in which locality are you looking for school?
If you are looking for school near Nigdi I would like to suggest.
My son is studying there and as a parent I am very happy and satisfied with this school. You can visit their website for more details related to admissions.... - Dhara [View Message]
Preschool Selection
As a parent, selection of right school is the biggest worry. For my elder son, I searched many schools, visited their campuses, compared different boards like CBSE, ICSE etc.

School campuses, teacher-student ratio, safety at school, School bus are the most important factors for me. Finally, I admitted my son into the International School and as a parent, I am ... - Anita [View Message]

Living in an abusive relationship Video