India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Love with Jiju
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:Love with Jiju
2006-11-02
Name: Anuradha
I am 28 years unmarried I am living with my sister.I love my jiju but I do'nt know whether he also lov me or not.In the night many times I have seen him doing sex with m sister.I also want to do the sex with my jiju??can anybody suggest me how to say to my jiju for making sex with him?Is it ok to make sex before marriage??

2016-07-05
Name: Jerry
Subject:  RE:Love with Jiju
Hi Anu,
Since you were unmarried and you are in age of enjoying all kind of moments so you have some illumination on your brother in law that is the reason you are thinking on that.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-27
Name: Nimmy
Hi Anuradha,
You just think on what basis you have decided that you are in love with your brother in law.So after that you will know that are you sure about that or not.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-18
Name: Riya
Hi Anuradha,
Since you have seen how your jiju would behave and his good things got fixed in your mind and you are in situation that you are in love with him but you aren't.

2016-06-12
Name: Barun
Hi Anuradha,
It is nothing but crush you are having on him.So stop doing like that.You know it lead to many rivals in your home which is not safe in between your relations only.

2016-06-05
Name: Bavi
Hi Anuradha,
It is nothing nut you felt like that and it is very clear that since you have seen such moments.So your mind is lagging you that side only.And do not take any step it is nothing but crush only.

2016-05-30
Name: kajal
Hi Anu,
It must be your infactuuation and i think you have done marriage also and it would be better not to think also like that and i wish it would be better you share what you have done also that would be better.

2016-05-25
Name: Ekta
Do you think that you are thinking in good way only because he is your brother in law.How can you love your brother in law who is the husband of your own sister.Better you need to stay away from them because it affects your sister's life only.

2016-05-23
Name: Sunny
Hi Anuradha,
I can understand what do you fee about that but your approach is completely wrong and you need to confirm once again about that because it might be the infactuation also so better do not take any stupid decision.

2016-05-15
Name: Ria
Hi Anuradha
How could you even think of this? she is your sister. Don't think of ruining her life. Sex with your JIJU is not fine at all. Get thing out of your head.

2016-05-09
Name: sruthi
You seem to possess lot of lust,doesn't good for your future and your sister's too.Its very bad thing to think like that.You should change your mind you rlife is at stake.watch out

2016-05-07
Name: Keerthi
Hi anuradha,
How could you do that she is your sister and how could you feel for your jiju.I wish you not to think like that and think broadly for your future then only you will be happy other wise you will be in trouble.

2016-05-06
Name: Madhu
Hello Anuradha,
He is the husband of your sister and how could you think of him like that you want to spoil your sister life you are thinking in bad manner and i wish you would stop thinking about your brother in law.

2016-03-30
Name: Malini
Dear Anuradha,

It is almost 10 years since you shared this message. You can tell us now what happened.

2016-03-29
Name: Nikki
Hello Anuradha,
Do you think that you are thinking in good way only because he is your brother in law.How can you love your brother in law who is the husband of your own sister.Better you need to stay away from them because it affects your sister life only.

2007-01-12
Name: herry erth
Subject:  ok ok
if, u want to get satisfied call me pls. i am punjabi munda.

2007-01-12
Name: herry erth
Subject:  sex with jiju
its a good fantassy, but for short period only. after that u will feel guilty

2006-11-21
Name: Sarikka
Subject:  Jiju
Dear Anuradha,

It is very common now a days to fall in attraction. After all our body do not know the seriousness of relationship. It is the brain whch takes care of tht part.

Anyway, I would suggest you that first u should try to capture some lonely time...with your jiju, talk to him, and read what is there in his mind.

The other way is when u and ur jiju are alone in the house just go nude in front of him or try anything which suits the situation like take a bath and ask for the towel...and show ur nude body accidently (as if it happened accidently)etc. But always remem tht

a) ur sister shld never know abt ur relationship.
b) Always use a conterceptive (like condum or a pill) to avoid preg.
c) Never ever talk freely (after ving sex with ur jiju) in front of your sis.

Best of luck..

Sarikka

2015-07-27
Name: Vishaal
Subject:  good answer
good Idea Sarikka

i m very impressed
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2006-11-22
Name: WOW
Subject:  B@#@##@^#
Dnt what to advice her!!
I think Sarika that u might b sleeping with yr brother and some day if yr brother is not there than to fullfil yr body need u might b sleeping wit yr father also Y BCOZ BODY DOENT UNDERSTAND THE SERIOUSNESS OF RELATION IT THE BRAIN WHICH TAKES CARE OF THAT PART.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2006-11-16
Name: Sahil
Subject:  COMMENTS
Hi, Swati,
This is Sahil from Delhi working with MNC co. I have read you suggestion to Vandana. But i think if you choose your any good friend who for this. Because a friend can hlep you rather than a massage wala.

I alos think daily like you after go to home or n holidays because I think it's a very risky. So i m waiting for a good femle friend who can understnad me and my feelings. who never thinkg bad about this things because I think it's a natural activity. And only for this we can't marriage. Because marriage is a very big responsibility. It's a responsibility of two family.

Anyways, Bye and have a nice day!
Sahil
sahil_sagar04@yahoo.co.in
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Love with Jiju

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Should I stop thinking about sex
We live in a Bangalore\Electronica city area, I am 35 at present (5.11 height, average weight 70kg) and looks good.
Ours was arranged marriage, Frankly speaking, I wasn’t matured at the time of marriage.

Now we have two small, school going kids and my spouses is a housewife, over the period of time we had differences as below.
1. Her younger sist... - Hello [View Message]
RE:feelings
Hi Divya...Sexual relation between siblings are incest. Moreover both of you are minors. This is morally and legally wrong as well. When u turn 18 and i think u are 18now u can try it out with ur bf. But pl not with ur brother who is still a minor. ... - Anand [View Message]
RE:Papules.
Ganesh Sir, Pl go and take a Second Opinion always. That will assure you. ... - Anand [View Message]
RE:hubby share me
Anjali...The story is not convincing. It seems ur fantasy. ... - Anand [View Message]
RE:Too big for wife
Make love to her passionately and not like a donkey. Everything will be all right. Vagina is very elastic and can accommodate anything. ... - Anand [View Message]
hi anjali,
i surprise how your husband can wish like that, it means you are not satisfie with your husband thats why you too agree for complete his wish easily. ... - amol [View Message]
hello anjali,
you are women of 40 and at this age how you agree for fulfill your husband fantasy to do such things with other person, just be safe may be its your husband business strategy too.so be careful.... - dipika [View Message]

Christmas Gift Surprise Video..