---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >Headshaving at beauty saloon
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care:Headshaving at beauty saloon
2010-11-08
Name: Punni Alfred
I have a wonderful collection of head shave videos and pictures of girls while their head is being shaved. Would be happy to share them with you. Let me know what type of haircuts/head shaves u' d love to watch the most.

2016-07-18
Name: AMU
Subject:  RE:Headshaving at beauty saloon
Hey Punni, are you still providing pictures if yes then do share some
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-04
Name: Kaira
Subject:  RE:Headshaving at beauty saloon
Hello Punni,
So you have collected all such photographs and it is done with their permission or not can you state that so we too can know how genuine you are also.I wish you would post an comment on this.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2014-03-22
Name: Saurabh
Subject:  hey
Hey dude don' t do that.
If someone gal see those pics.
She will slap you.
:D

2014-03-21
Name: krishna
Subject:  hs
hai suruthi if u r really willing to do u r headshave no need to thing about if simply go and do it u will enjoy u r headshave from staring to end.if u do u r hs now this summer u feel better with out hair why because in summer long hair maintain is little tufe naa so dont afraid for doing hs.have an nite time suruthi

2014-03-20
Name: Suruthi angel
Subject:  Hs
I have buttoks long hair.I headshaved at 1st standard.I want to shave my hair now. I was afraid to shave my hair.Please help me....

2016-02-01
Name: kanya
Subject:  hi
hey why u want to shave it when u like long hair? do u have some strong reason to shave it? if u don't want and afraid of doing so then don't do it.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2014-03-20
Name: rahul
Subject:  @shruthi angel
Hey sruthi y do yo worry its just a maater f 3 mins job no need to hesitate if yo are intrested go for it

2013-03-03
Name: chandra kamnth
Subject:  can share vidoe
iwant head shave girls

2012-11-28
Name: chittra
Subject:  @rahul
no there is my friend who has shaved her head.. and i thought even i should try something like that but my friends are not letting me do something like that because they think my hair is beautiful nd should not cut

2012-11-19
Name: chittra
Subject:  need support
hey i wan to shave my head bt i m not that confident... please need support

2012-11-21
Name: Raj
Subject:  hs
If U so desire, I can help by doing HS gently and smoothly.

2012-11-19
Name: Rahul
Subject:  @chittra
Hello chitra,

Yes I can encourage yo and give support bt tel me y doyo want to go for hs .. If yo r intrested tel me...

2012-06-06
Name: chandu
Subject:  plsend me videos
i want

2012-03-11
Name: neha
Subject:  head shave
yes
i love to watch headshaving by knife razor and sitting in front of barber in crossleg

2012-03-11
Name: rajesh
Subject:  friend
i am doing as Barber. you can utilize my services

2012-03-11
Name: Rajesh
Subject:  offering saloon services
hi, you can utilize my services

2012-03-11
Subject:  to post video
but how to post video/photos in this site ?

2012-03-09
Name: basu
Subject:  regarding girl head shave
Hi
Can u send me girls ,womans head shaving videos of beauti parlours.

Regards
basu

2012-03-11
Subject:  to basu
yes i can

2012-03-10
Name: basu
Subject:  head shaving video of girls womans
Please i m still waiting for video collection of girls in beauty parlours or sallon.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5 

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Headshaving at beauty saloon

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:BALD AGAIN
hi girish,
so you were happy to done tonsure, its realy good thing and good experience too. if you are happy to done this then its completely good thing, your happiness is more important.... - neminathan [View Message]
hello girish,
its seems you are realy interested to do tonsure and definately you will do in regular basis, its good thing, if you got happiness from this then nothing wrong in tonsure.... - malti [View Message]
hi girish,
you posted had long time , just i wanted to ask you now you were doing it on regularly or for some times, now how much gap you keep between your next tonsure.... - madhu [View Message]
hi girish,
you shave your head on regularly or you done this only for this time, can you share your experience here plese so it will be helpful for other readers too.... - neel [View Message]
hi girish,
from your post it seems like you were happy on doing tonsure, so are you doing tonsure repeat for months , and what is the reason of tonsure, its a realy good thing.... - harshu [View Message]
hi girish,
i read your post and from your post seems you are religious person, who attend all the rituals and attend mela and all things, but tell me one thing why people do tonsure.?... - nirmiti [View Message]
hi girish,
you are happy to do tonsure, its feel comfortable to you then its good thing for you, can you please share your experience with us, are you going to do tonsure on every month now.... - kamla [View Message]

'My father is the best' Daddy's girl Video..