You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Waiting to try >Hello Babysos,Megs and KR
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Waiting to try:Hello Babysos,Megs and KR
2007-07-12
Name: Sherry Hi,

Hey Babysos any news from you? Did you go to the gyn? Please keep us updated.

KR,how have you been?Howz your health? I started this new thread coz the previous one was overloaded with msgs.Longtime no new from you!

Megs,we are waiting for your response too!!

Keep in touch and take care,

Love,

Sherry.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2007-07-21
Name: KR
Subject:  Hi!
Hi Megs,

I have already mailed to zapak id y' day itself. I guess if it' s not working, then will give a test mail to the new id. Hope this atleast works for us!

Take care!

Love,
KR
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-07-19
Name: meghnah
Subject:  my id
hello gals,

Finally sumhow made sum time n created a new id..So we can mail each other there..s here I wont be writing muc,so gals plzz do write there.
so I can expect a mail there..so gals lets mail each other there...

lotsa luv
megs
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-07-26
Name: babysos
Subject:  not getting thru
megs,

have u recd my email? please explain your address again...
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-07-23
Subject:  rediffmail
hello babysos,
my new rediffmail id works well.Infact KR mailed me thr.So try mailing me there.waiting for ur mails...
lotsa luv
megs

2007-07-23
Subject:  email
hi megs..

i tried emailing u at the new id but the email is bouncing back... let me know if i should try creating a new id if you don´ t have time...

take care

love,
babysos

2007-07-21
Subject:  hi
hi megs

will try emailing u today

babysos

2007-07-20
Hi Megs,

WOW! It´ s so great that you have created id so soon. Will give a test mail from my mail id. Once I get your mail back, will start sharing things there.

Hope you all are doing well guys, take care!

Lots of love,
KR

2007-07-18
Subject:  gud idea
hello gals,
so glad 2 be back n messaging:-)..Though lil busy these days..Seems like b next weekend things will be lil better..N I can check my msgs more often...Till then plzz bear with me gals..

babysos--yes,thats a gud idea..We shd create a dmmy id,n mail there..Lemme see I will create one...But it wud take sum time.since I' m lil busy with guests now.....I' ll surely let u know..n do keep us updated....I' m sure theresz sum gud news waiting for us from ur side very soon...

sherry--so which doc ur consulting?Hmm Baby sos mentioned a doctor,seems like I' ve heard abt her...SO WHICH WEEK UR IN NOW?

KR-How r U?hOWSZ THE BABY DOING?Howsz ur back pain?Well mine has reduced a lil...have sum home remdies for it..I' ll post it shortly.N yes,I have sum protein filled recipes for u.This too ' ll post it shortly..Till then plzz bear with me...n what do say abt mailing each other?.

shruthi-Be positive..Like K said,sumtimes HPT test do not give the test result immediately.So try aking the test after 3 days...Wait for 3 days n take the test again with the first morning urine...Do let us know he result..
lotsa baby dust on ...
lotsa luv
megs

2007-07-18
Subject:  Good Idea!
Hi Megs & babysos,

Thanks a lot for your support and love. I´ m doing okay, my back is much better than past few weeks. I´ m totally engaged with my daughter rite now for the past 2 weeks. Between things going arnd us, it´ s nice to hear from you guys, it gives confindence and makes me more stronger. Thanks again!

I would say it´ s wonderful idea to share the msg thru email ids. Once you post the dummy id I´ ll definetly join you guys!

You know Megs, you will be the first to deliver the baby, few months later me and then couple of months later sherry and by god´ s grace hope to have babysos & shruti in the following months. That would be so nice sharing our experience, as each one of us have couple of months interval between due dates.

Megs, take your time to post any tips. It such a pleasure to have you as friend who takes time in a busy schedule and write to us. So just finish up all the festival and relax for a while and then post.

Take care girls!

Lots of Love,
KR

2007-07-18
Subject:  hi
hi everyone...

shruti.. that' s the spirit, girl! that' s how it should be.. i know it' s awful just waiting to know whether its positive or negative... the thing is, we so want to get on with life but we' re stuck, hanging in the air, not knowing whether it will turn out positive or negative.. those 10 days are the WORST ever!!! but i know u' ll move on quickly... :)

kr..they say every pregnancy is different so i' m sure there is nothing to worry about... my sister has 2 kids and both pregnancies were different from each other.. and there was nothing to worry about for too... so just hang in there..! u' re doing great!! the thing is, you have your daughter to keep you going at the moment so probably you don' t have much time to think about the 2nd though i' m sure the fatigue is catching up...

megs, we could all exchange email ids but i think one of us should create a dummy email account and email our actual addresses to that account...so unwanted people cant email us unnecessarily...what say?

sherry... keep us updated...

take care everyone!

love n hugs,
babysos

2007-07-18
Subject:  Hi Gals!
Hi Megs,

Welcome back! It' s nice to have you back and we sure missed you! I just couldn' t wait for you to get the news from sherry. And you know the positive attitude from babysos is really amazing and make us want to be more like that. Guess you will be busy again the next few days. Hope your back is doing okay. After reading your msg I started missing being in India near my parents. Well, I miss them very badly and now even more. Mmmh, anyway my daughter gives all the pleasure:)

My next visit is on 24th. I' ll haev the major scan in mid of August I guess. The Gyn said abt the testing last time, but as others got paper work I didn' t get any. So hopefully I' ll know this week abt all other test. My daughter is keeping me busy. Past 2 weeks I' ve started agin to cook like before, lunch, dinner all my favourite foods and eating well. So I' m really really busy with cooking, taking my daughter to library and stuff!

The lil one is doing fine. I' m experiencing a lot of quickening movements lately. I' m sure it' s the baby that I feel and am showing a lot tummy wise. This pregnancy is totally and completely different from the previous. Just hoping and praying to have energy to do what I' m suppose to do and take care of everyone.

Babysos, thanks for asking abt my back. I' m doing little okay than last week, but it' s still there. Very glad to have you here....... you are truly wonderful and would make a amazing mother. Good luck and lots of baby dust!

Sherry, hope you doing are doing well. According to babysos msg, I' m sure you have a found a good gyn. keep us updated and take care!

Shruti, glad you have your update. Don' t worry abt he negative result, just wait for couple of more days and take the test again. As I' ve said eaerlier to many int his board, it' s not necessarily mean that you are not pregnant. Some women might not have enough hormones to detect the pregnancy so early. So don' t worry too much and keep yourself cool. And also you need not have the symptoms to be pregnant too! So just hang in there and take the test a couple of days later.

Take care all of you!

Lots of love,
KR

2007-07-17
Subject:  welcome back!!!
hi megs..

WELCOME BACK!!!! we sure missed having u around... :) sounds like u have been really busy with all these functions happening at ur place... it must be great to be the center of attention.. let' s face it, it' s only events like this where us women are showered with so much attention...and we do love it! :)

i' m being positive coz i am getting a lot of support from u guys.. even sherry shared her experience of trying for 6-7 months.. so its still too early for me to be disheartened.. plus, if it doesn' t even happen in that much time, statistics prove it takes at least 1 yr for it to happen... it may even take 2 yrs.. i have to be patient... but thanks to u all, i' m holding on..!!

sherry, a very good friend of mine is consulting Dr. Latha and she thinks she' s wonderful.. so u r in safe hands.. in fact my friend wanted me to change my doc to Dr. Latha but then i have already settled down with mine so really don' t want to move unless i have reason to... so it' s a great choice u have made...

kr... hope ur backaches aren' t too bad.. hope ur hubby is taking care of u -) just kidding..

well, this is all for now..take care everyone...

keep in touch!!

love,
babysos

2007-07-17
Name: Shruti
Subject:  hii
Hi gals..
nice to hear from all of u...

my period was due yesterday but didnt get...2day morning i did HPT which turned out negative....

so m confused....i get my periods regularly...even i z charting my bbt which has a shift on 14th....
m not getting ne preg. symptoms like nausa of sore breates...

hope things become clear soon....
if not this month..next month...:-)

lots of love to all of u....

take care....

2007-07-16
Subject:  I´ m bak
hello gals

I' m back:-).I missed u gals...Anyways now that I' m back I' ll be very regular..

blv me sherry n babysos,I was thinking abt ur happy news since last 2 weeks,n 2day when I opened this thread I kept my fingers crossed for both of u...

...I was expecting 2 happy news,but u know what I' m so happy with babysos' s positive attitude that seems like I must learn a lot from her.Must say hats off to u...I really feel Ur very near to ur goal n very near to being mom..This positive approach towards this thing will take u
a looooong way in ur life blv me babysos...Keep up the positive spirit alive.Surely mother nature will gift u ur baby very very soon..lotsa lotsa baby dust on u...

sherry--waow.I' m very happy for..CONGRATS:-)
Didnt I say when u had pain in the breasts that it cud be a positive sign..I' m really happy for u:-)so when r u due?which doctor ur seeing?Any help or any query u have,u can surely ask me...Btw evn I' m 4m mangalore:-)Congrats again...:-)

KR-how ru doing?howsz the baby doing?Did u have ur second major scan?Ie anamoly scan?which week ur in?hmm regarding backache,well since 3,4 days I 2 have back ache..I had severe backache since 2 days.But I put Gods vibhooti n now my back seems 2 be lil better..hmm Joys of pregnancy:-)

shruth--welcum to this group..do update us with ur results..

well all this while I was very busy..Functions,lotta guests n more guests...still many r going 2 cum,but cudnt wait 2 see the thread so I logged in...anyways my function went n very well.I had 2 functions..But last week,it was lotta travelling for me..soafter the function got over tuk 2 days proper bed rest.Went n me my dc,did My Glucose test,luckily evrything is normal.N my
baby too is moving a lot thse days..Other than back pain evrything is fine...anyways I can tolerate the back pain..

gals wh dont we share our email ids
what do u say?do lemme know..

anyways take care n keep writing.n babysos hats off to ..I really liked ur positive approach:-)

lotsa luv
megs

2007-07-16
Name: Sherry
Subject:  Welcome back Megs!!!!!!
Hello Megs,

I´ m so glad to see your msg :) Thnx for your wishes and support. Megs the doc has still not given my due date.My first scanning will be on the 26th of July.I´ m consulting Dr.Latha Venkatram at Wockhardt,Bangalore.I found her good,she has patience and listens to you without interrupting. I still haven´ t joined the due date board,as for me its in the month of March,08 however when I checked none of them are on the due date board:( so shall I continue asking more questions here itself? Please suggest.How is your health and your little one doing? Take care of your self and please keep in touch.

Love,

Sherry.

2007-07-14
Hi Babysos,

Good to see you so positive! I' m sure this will definetly help concieve soon. I was too worried and concerned abt why didn' t get your periods. As you said now we know for sure, so be patient and evrything will come arnd when the time is right for you!

Take care of your health and keep trying! Thanks for concern abt my back! keep in touch!

Love,
kR

2007-07-14
Subject:  Hi Gals!
Hi Gals,

Good to see the new thread. I' m doing okay, but my back is killing me. Mmmh anyway from my end the news is I' m showing a lot this week and my clothes aren' t fitting me anymore! My next visit is on 24th july.

Sherry, How' s your health and when' s your next visit? i hope you will be able to know the duedate then. Didn' t you find out from any website with your previous period date? Let us know and tkae good care. And byt he way did you join due club?

Babysos, nice to hear from you! I was hoping to hear the good news, but as you said we can' t fight mother hood. Be positive and let' s hope for the best. Our prayers are with you & Lots of baby dust for you!

Megs, Still waiting to hear from you, how you have been? How was the festivals? Keep in touch!

Shruthi, as babysos said don' t let the previous experience get in to your way. Think poisitve and be cool. Let us know the updates. Happy to have more friends in this thread! As for me I' m secod time mom and due jan 5th and Megs is due on september. Good Luck with your TTC and lots of baby dust on you!

Love,
KR

2007-07-14
Subject:  period
hi guys..

got my period.. thank God!! at least now i know for sure! i´ m very relieved.

i know conceiving will take time and patience so i´ m not upset with my period starting.. i just want to get on with the next attempt now -)

kr... take care of your back.. it must hurt real bad... sherry, hope u´ re doing well... megs, share your update soon... waiting to hear from u... shruti, good luck!

thanks all... take care...

love n hugs,
babysos

2007-07-13
Subject:  update
hi sherry,

i tested negative this morning and still no sign of my period. the doc told me that at least 2 cycles in a yr the ovaries don' t produce eggs in order to preserve them.

i feel bloated and uncomfy but i guess that' s coz my endometrium is confused. -)

well i am really hoping for the best now... my husband and i are just going to try randomly and not plan it...

thanks for asking... i do feel a bit confused but then who can fight mother nature?

shruti... hey good luck on ur TTC... sorry to hear about your previous experience.. but don' t let it bother u too much when u r TTC now... lots of babydust

love,
babysos

2007-07-13
Name: Shruti
Subject:  thnx
Hi babysos
thnx for yr wishes....do take care of yourself...m not letting myself stressed...lots of luv....
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Hello Babysos,Megs and KR

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Pregnancy with Submucosal Fibroid
Hello dear according to me you should not think so much and please do one thing that you do not try to get conceive because there are lots of problems involved in the same, please its a request so do not start this at all and be safe and secure.... - Anita [View Message]
Oh my friend this is a big issue and and a problem as well because this is very rare problem and i would suggest you to please visit fortis hospitals as they are the best and you will surely get good guidance under the best doctor available so please do visit there and all the best dear.... - Anaida [View Message]
According to me you should not try anything which is harmful for you as this is not an easy thing to solve so please be very careful and think twice in getting conceive so please do not make decisions in just that it can be solved as its difficult.... - Anu [View Message]
Hi dear this is really sad to see that you are suffering from this and i must say that you should not take this lightly and just try to find a good doctor for yourself and start the treatment and if the doctor is saying for surgery then please go for it.... - Aditi [View Message]
Hello dear this is really sad to see but then nothing can be done as its your destiny and i think you should take this and fight for the same, as god is great and i am sure that you will get well soon, please be positive and just be calm and relax.... - Suman [View Message]
Oh dear this is really painful to see you like this and i can feel and understand the pain of not getting conceived so please do not worry and think in a positive manner that what ever happens is happening for a reason so please do not get dejected.... - Sujata [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you should stop worrying so much and should think that what ever is happening is good and you should start accepting the same so please think that god is giving you some message and please understand the same,All the best dear.... - Shikha [View Message]