You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Waiting to try >please help me
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Waiting to try:please help me
2007-07-09
Name: rani hi all
i m new on this board,i m also on TTC this month.i had a miscarriage two months back.now i have been sugessted by doc that i can conceive.
here on this board i have seen several people' s opinion great job of helping each other.
i wanted to no that what is ovulation kit n how do it work.how can i use it n can i get it in india,plz suggest few brands.
and also suggest me few tips on conception.i m 5.3& weight is 65.will it be difficult 4 me to conceive with this heavy weight.n dont exercise heavily due to TTC plz help me to know.it would be a great help
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2007-08-11
Name: rani
Subject:  hi
hi sowmee hope thing r going well with u.i got my period .now plz tell me what all i need to do as i m ttc this month n also tell me how ill i no when i ill ovulate n also tell about things to be careful abt,dos n donts
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-08-11
Name: Sowmee
Subject:  hello
hi!well i´ m fine.so as i mentioned earlier get a good ovulation kit.if ur cycle is regular then use it from day 10 or 11 until u see positive change in ovulation kit.i didnt need to use it though.the kit will help u find out when u r about to ovulate 1 day in advance..anyhow its best to start trying from day10-day18 from ur period date in general.best of luck to u.take lots of fresh fruits and vegetables in ur diet.reduce intake of caffeine and junk food.wish u lots of luck.i am in week 7 now.feeling too hungry all the time.good luck.tell me whether ur period cycle is regular or not.i can guide u further.take care
luv n rgds
Sowmee
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-08-05
same to you.hope you r enjoying your time.my period is due.it should be on 4th.i m crossing my fingers.so its 6 to 8.take care,n be in touch
love
rani
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-08-03
congratssssssssssssss
you really made my day.i m very happy to know ur GOOD NEWS.it seems i m also going to have a goodnews very soon.nice to know about you.
plz take care of urself.enjoy this time.be happy n also dont worry abt any of the think.this is ur time so ENJOY.i m going to join my new job on monday.
bye& take care n be in touch
love
Rani

2007-08-05
Subject:  hi rani
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!

2007-08-04
i went to doctor got blood test done.i´ m between 6-8 weeks pregnant.a positive test result.congrats on ur new job.give me good news soon ok.i´ ll take care of myself.will keep in touch.bye take care.
luv
Sowmee

2007-08-01
dear sowmee
thanks for replying.i m 28 year old.i have one more question,where i m planning to work is a far place and it will take one hour to go bus.so is it ok.when i was expecting i was sugessted by doc to take complete bed rest what do say now.
are you working Sowmee.
bye tc
with love and good luck
RANI

2007-08-03
i tested today morning.it showed a dark plus sign +.m pregnant according to the home pregnancy test.m so excited and will now see the doctor soon.thnx for ur wishes and u too give me positive result soon.c ya
luv
Sowmee

2007-08-02
Subject:  hello
ok so you r 28.let me tell u one thing i´ ve read.aftr the age of 25 chances of conception change.hence i suggest that since you r seriously considering to start a family its better you quit job once you conceive.also you have gone through a loss.hence i think better work till u conceive then get complete rest.this i feel is better.what u think of my suggestion.still not got my period.i keep my fingers crossed.m not working.i used to when i was in india.good luck.tk care.
luv
Sowmee

2007-07-30
hi sowmee
really nice to see ur reply,i waiting 4 the god news from ur end.yaar get ur test done n plz let me know abt it.
i m planning to change my doc now.actually there r quit a few things on which i need clarification.
i m happing a problem with my sleep,so i take sleeping peels smtimemes.will it ill be a problem in my conception.
second,
i m planning to work which will be a bit hectic and dewmands a lot of travelling every day. should i join my job or not if i m TTC.
third,
i had finished my period on 5 th of july,in exitment i had a test on 29th of july.my result was negative.now i wanted to know that is there a chance tha i ill not conceive this month?????????
i m really tense yaar plzzzzzzzzz reply on urjent .
plz get ur TEST,it will be positive
bye and take care
with love
Rani

2007-08-01
typing mistake.my period is late by 13 days.my period cycle is 30 days.take care

2007-08-01
hi nice to share my views with u.yaar still no sign of periods(was due to get on 19th july).delayed by 43 days.m waiting till this weekend to take a home test.will let u know my proceedings.then regarding sleeping pills to get sleep i dont think its a good thing.better try to do natural things to get sleep like pranayama,a warm cup of milk before bed,listen to soft music,read good book,etc.u can adopt any of this habits or all of them.it will ensure good sound sleep.and also stop thinking too much abt ttc.it will happen when it has to.regarding ur job yes u can work but a night shift job could be avoided as its stressful.then do u know when were ur fertile(ovulating)days?and secondly if u´ ve made love close to ur ovulation day ur chances r increased.so u need to answer to these things.and also can i know ur age.i´ m 27.will get the test done by this weekend.keep in touch.good luck yaar!!!
luv
Sowmee

2007-07-23
Subject:  congrats
hi sawmee
i pray to god 4 ur conception.i m so happy there is somebody who has a hope.take care and meet the doctor.i really belive ur feeling is going to be positive.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz let me know if anything positive.i m waiting 4 my cycle now but i m really frustrated with my doc.she has drove me mad.she is not treating me well i think.planning to change the doc
tc n all the best

2007-07-25
Subject:  hi friend
dear m having flu since i stepped in UAE.well if u rnt comfy with the doc take suggestions from ur other friends on a better doc as its very important that u develop good comfort level with ur gyn.its not too late to change ur doc i guess.search on whose better.hey still no sign of my periods..it was due on 20thjuly.m waiting till end of this month.coz it cud also delay due to travelling na.so its always nice sharing thoughts with u.will continue posting replies to u:-)tk care.happy ttc.
luv
Sowmee

2007-07-12
Subject:  thanks
dear Sowmee
u have really been a great help.i would like to thank u 4 that.
i have gone through ur several sugessions,u r really a great help to ppl,get going.
i m through with my all tests i cross my finger. i hope i ill conceive soon n really wish the same 4 u.
there is a quetion in my mind can i exercise m uch to loose my weight,ill it affect my chances of conception.plz sugesst.what else i can do to conceive
plz reply soon.
love rani

2007-07-22
hi i reside in UAE and had been to india for 10days.now m back.hence the delay.you can exercise dear but make sure you dont overdo anything.just a total workout of 30-45 mins will do each day or alternate days.you wanted to know what else you can do to conceive.you can try different lovemaking positions if u r bored with same position.to increase chance of conception there r some other exciting positions.check out on google.hey by the way my periods were due on 19thjul and so far havent got it.i feel it could be bcoz of travel to india or may be good news.who knows m praying.hoping for the best.pray for me.good luck to u too.happy lovemaking:-)
love
Sowmee

2007-07-10
Hi myself Sowmee.even i am on ttc.i got lot of help and information through this site.well first of all regarding your weight its approximately ok for your height.so dont worry much about it.just few kgs more.do yoga to lose it.then i' ll give some brand names of ovulation kit.1.FORTEL

2.ACCU-CLEAR

3.ANSWER

4.CLEARBLUE EASY

5.FIRST RESPONSE

6.OVUQUICK
they may be available in india.check out at medical stores.regarding tips on conception the best thing is to time your intercourse during most fertile phase of your menstrual cycle.that is if your montly periods gap is regular say 28 days than your most fertile days will be between 12-18th day.and ovulation approximately occurs on 14th day.but if you happened to have irregular periods than ovulation kit will help you to identify your most fertile days.its useful to know when you are ovulating.so also browse through google and it will give you so many details about conception,ovulation kit and all you need to know.so most important be stress free.have a junk free diet.eat foods that have folic acid.make love daily once during ur fertile days.and pray well and be postive.lots of baby dust on you.hope i have been of some help to u.
Pages >>  1 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
please help me

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
please help me

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
please help me

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:sperm donor needed
My self mukesh from delhi
Please mail me rest will talk on mail

Mukeshrwalia at the rate gmail dot com
96four3five7three6nine5

Let msg ASAP... - Mukesh [View Message]
RE:Pregnancy with Submucosal Fibroid
Hello dear according to me you should not think so much and please do one thing that you do not try to get conceive because there are lots of problems involved in the same, please its a request so do not start this at all and be safe and secure.... - Anita [View Message]
Oh my friend this is a big issue and and a problem as well because this is very rare problem and i would suggest you to please visit fortis hospitals as they are the best and you will surely get good guidance under the best doctor available so please do visit there and all the best dear.... - Anaida [View Message]
According to me you should not try anything which is harmful for you as this is not an easy thing to solve so please be very careful and think twice in getting conceive so please do not make decisions in just that it can be solved as its difficult.... - Anu [View Message]
Hi dear this is really sad to see that you are suffering from this and i must say that you should not take this lightly and just try to find a good doctor for yourself and start the treatment and if the doctor is saying for surgery then please go for it.... - Aditi [View Message]
Hello dear this is really sad to see but then nothing can be done as its your destiny and i think you should take this and fight for the same, as god is great and i am sure that you will get well soon, please be positive and just be calm and relax.... - Suman [View Message]
Oh dear this is really painful to see you like this and i can feel and understand the pain of not getting conceived so please do not worry and think in a positive manner that what ever happens is happening for a reason so please do not get dejected.... - Sujata [View Message]