You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >gud playschool in gurgaon
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:gud playschool in gurgaon
2009-02-16
Name: Rajani Hii all
My son is 20 months old and would like to put him in a playschool in gurgaon.I have listed all the names and plan to visit few selected ones (excluding mothers pride of course) personally before putting up my child.
1)Please help me with ur experience and advice for a gud school.
2)What is the best age to send the kids to playschool.

Thanks

RR
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-04-13
Name: Falima
Subject:  RE:gud playschool in gurgaon
Hi there please help me also as we are searching a play group for our daughter but then our budget is not high as we are middle class people and want in less budget, please guide to chose the best play group for our kid.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-04-13
Name: Falak
Hi dear this is really good to see and yes this is the perfect age to put your kid in the play group as also make sure that the school is not far away from your home as it should be very close in case of emergency you can reach in few minutes.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-04-13
Name: Ishita
I think so this is the right age to put your kid in some good play group and also make sure the play group you select should not be over crowded as that will make your kid nervous and will not be a good idea.

2017-04-13
Name: Ishika
Why are you not searching the same on google as there you will get list of options and also you will get fees structures also, in this you can compare the same and also get the perfect selection of it.

2017-04-13
Name: Ishan
Hello madam if you dont mind please share me your contact details as i can help you in taking admission in the schools of your choice, please feel free to contact me so that can help you in this matter.

2017-04-13
Name: Tina
Hi there this is really good to see that you are so much involved in the process but please do not worry at all as i am sure mothers pride is the best choice and you will get the best out of it. All the best dear.

2017-04-13
Name: Teju
Hi dear please help me also as we are new to this area and have recently shifted as my husband have recently got job posting here and now we are searching a good school for our kids, please guide us in this matter.

2017-04-13
Name: Taruna
Hello dear this is good to see you that you are taking so much interest in selecting the play group for your kid, i am sure you will find one of the best so best of luck dear and please post in which school you took the admission.

2017-04-13
Name: Tejaswani
According to me you should think twice in putting in mothers pride as its not a good option and you will not be happy as initially they will keep good care of your kid and after that they will not, please think again.

2017-04-13
Name: Tanuja
Hi Rajani please do not worry so much as play group is not to be taken seriously as you can put your kid in anyone as the process is the same, please start thinking for a good school from now on wards as that this the most important thing.

2017-04-13
Name: Priya
I think there is some confusion here as i can see many people have rated good things about mothers pride but the actual scene is different as its the worst school and one must not put their kids to that school please think twice.

2017-04-13
Name: Preeti
Hello dear please do not think so much and just take the admission in mothers pride as that is the best school in that area and you will be very happy to see your child grow there, so please worrying and just take an admission in that school.

2017-04-13
Name: Pooja
This is the best place to put your kid as its one of the best playgroup, please tell me if you want an admission there as we know lot of people working there and help in the same. All the best dear for your future.

2017-04-13
Name: Pinky
According to me once the child crosses the age of two you can start searching for a good play group and why do you need to search when you have mothers pride as that is the best playgroup and you will just love the staff there.

2017-04-13
Name: Pari
Hi dear i think you should try using google and just find some good options available as there you get to see the live reviews also posted by parents and stating the real conditions and experience and based on that you can select the school.

2017-02-24
Name: Anusha
Please check Glittering Kids- Preschool & Day care, 3338, Sec-23, Gurgaon.

2017-02-24
Name: Dimpi
Subject:  RE:RE:gud playschool in gurgaon
Hi..my daughter is goes to Glittering Kids for dance classes..she really enjoying it.. nice and caring staff.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-02-24
Name: Shivam
Hi please advice me also as I am bit confused to put my child in pre school as my child never leaves us and start crying even if we leave him for a minute also.

2017-02-24
Name: Anusha
Subject:  RE:RE:gud playschool in gurgaon
Dont worry Shivam...kids enjoy in play school and enjoy the company of other kids..even I was think like this only..but now my daughter really enjoy her school and her friends.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-02-24
Name: Shika
Hi there do not take so much tension and just put your child in one of the pre school as it will not harm in any way, just look at the pre school once before taking the admission.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4 

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
gud playschool in gurgaon

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Good schools in borivali ( Mumbai)?
I am planning ICSE board for my kid.
I need a help to choose the best school in borivali(Mumbai).... - Divya [View Message]
Which is the best school for girls in Bangalore?
Hello Everyone,

I am the mother of a 2.5 yr old girl child. We are planning to put our daughter in school next year (June 2018). However, we are totally confused as to which is the best place for her. Can the parents out here please help us with reviews. Kindly tell us which is the best school and also why it is the best... If you do not like a particular scho... - Mommie Panda [View Message]
RE:Which is the best school for girls in Bangalore?
You can check the feedback from your neighbours. They are the best source of information for knowing about schools.... - Aki [View Message]
RE:Good schools/preschools in Hyderabad
hello pari,
you dont worry and find out preschool near by your home which is easy for you travelling also it may be easy to drop your kid over there, so dont take admission which is far from your place.... - naina [View Message]
hello pari,
you are really very good in take responsibilities and also good to keep this responsibilities in good way, so you are good mother who is worried about take admission in good preschool.... - neha [View Message]
hello pari,
in hyderabad you can find many preschool near by your residence, you just need to check it on google, so it will be helpful for you, as well as you can take consultation from your friend circle also.... - yogesh [View Message]
hello pari,
your daughter is now only 3 years old and from now how much you are conscious about her future things, so dont take stress every things will go good in direction, need to take proper precaution.... - rihan [View Message]

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2017 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.